Dr. Vimal Ramjee, MD

Dr. Vimal Ramjee, MD

Cardiology  ·
Male
Dr. Vimal Ramjee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chattanooga, TN and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from MT SINAI SCH OF MED OF NY UNIV in 2009 and specializes in cardiology, cardiovascular nuclear radiology, and more.Read his story

2501 Citico Ave

Chattanooga, TN 37404

(423) 697-2000

• Alliant Health Plans
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Ramjee

See how frequently Dr. Ramjee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Heart Disease
Vascular Disease
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Ramjee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ramjee's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ramjee "Dr. Vimal Ramjee is board certified in cardiovascular diseases, internal medicine, echocardiography, cardiac CT, and advanced cardiovascular life support. He has received advanced specialty training in structural and interventional echocardiography, as well as nuclear medicine and cardiac CT. He completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease and advanced cardiovascular imaging and translational research at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia (Nationally Ranked Cardiology Program, Top 10). Dr. Ramjee completed his residency in internal medicine at Emory Hospital in Atlanta. He received his medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York and a Bachelor of Science degree from Emory University in Atlanta in Neurobiology. He has received numerous academic honors and awards."

This content was provided by Dr. Ramjee "The Chattanooga Heart Institute's 23 board-certified cardiologists ensure that patients have an entire team of highly-skilled specialists who provide care in their particular area of expertise. Our specialties include interventional cardiac catheterization, the treatment of peripheral-vascular disease, electrophysiological treatment of arrhythmia including implantation of ICDs and pacemakers, and non-invasive imaging diagnostics.  We are committed to providing comprehensive cardiovascular care and to enhancing the quality of life for each person we serve. "

• Cardiology
  • Cardiology Echocardiography
  • Cardiology Research
  • Cardiovascular Nuclear Radiology
  • Computed Tomography (CT)
  • Nuclear Medicine
  • Preventive Cardiology
  • Vascular Medicine

• Cardiovascular Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • MT SINAI SCH OF MED OF NY UNIV
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University of Pennsylvania
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Ramjee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ramjee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramjee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramjee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramjee to family and friends

Dr. Ramjee's Performance

Boy Id give him 10 stars if I could. I had bypass surgery and feel AMAZING!!! I had a negative stress test but Dr Ramjee found my severe blockages anyway with a special coronary CT scan.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
What I like about Dr. Ramjee is that he tells me what's going to happen and it goes exactly as he says. I have had a great experience with him!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I met Dr. Ramjee in the hospital and he was so nice. He saw me in the clinic a few times and diagnosed me with severe blockages. I had heart bypass surgery and have feel a lot better. My entire experience with Dr. Ramjee and his team has been nothing short of wonderful. I strongly recommend him to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I met Dr. Ramjee in Spring of this year when I was admitted to the hospital quite sick. I had several new cardiac problems including severe aortic stenosis, and end stage heart failure. He took amazing care of me, figured out what the problem was and got me fixed up. 8 months later, I feel like a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I recently had chest pains and Dr. Ramjee saw me several times in the office to make sure I did well. I ultimately had a heart bypass and my recovery was surprisingly smooth! Highly recommend him
Are you Dr. Ramjee?