Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD

Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Algonquin, IL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Read his story

2430 Esplanade Dr Ste B

Algonquin, IL 60102

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • American Enterprise Group
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Khanna

See how frequently Dr. Khanna performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Intertrigo
Skin Infections
Dermatitis

Dr. Khanna's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Khanna's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khanna "Dr. Vic Khanna is passionate about dermatology and his patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Khanna "This skin is a window to the overall health of a patient. Many clues to a persons health status are noted during the exam of an experienced dermatologist. I seek to diagnose and heal these conditions with a caring and effective approach. I care for all patients of all ages. My practice has also expanded in recent years to include the latest in cosmetic technologies. It is truly a gift to be able to serve my patients. I greatly enjoy my job."

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid
  • Rosacea
  • Scabies
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles

• Mole Removal
  • Narrow Band UVB Light for Psoriasis
  • Narrow Band UVB Light for Vitiligo
  • Patch Testing
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Phototherapy
  • ThermiSmooth™ Non-Invasive Skin Smoothing Treatment
  • ThermiVa™ Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
  • Case Western Res U Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Hospital and Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Khanna has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khanna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khanna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khanna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khanna to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Khanna's Performance
in Algonquin, IL |
I love my experience here. Smiling faces. And excellent care
Marengo, IL |
Worst place ever! Brought in my 88 YO father with severe rash/itching he had for months, after 6 week hosp. stay. Saw Marianne and told her we thought it was scabies. She prescribed steroids which didn't help. She then did biopsy which came back a drug allergy. She also did skin scrape and said there was no bugs. This man suffered for weeks because Marianne couldn't diagnose scabies.....Dermatology 101. If she didn't know what it was she should have had Dr. look at, not just send us on our way!
Huntley, Il |
Doctor is nice enough but we waited nearly an hour for two appts now to treat my sons acne. This just infuriates me when you are paying for a professional appointment and your time isn't considered. Also the cleansers he recommends and sells in the office can be bought for about 40% less online. It feels a bit much like sales. The treatment however is working.
in Lake Villa, IL |
One of the nicest and most pleasant doctor i'v met in a long time! Thank you for all your time + concern. Carol
in Merrillville, IN |
DO NOT Khanna talk you into having IPL laser done! He pushed it, saying that 2 treatments would take away large reddened areas of skin on my neck, chest, and face. The procedure is very costly, and ins does not cover it. After 2 sessions, with less than stellar results, he said that a 3rd treatment would give the desired results. Sadly, 3 IPL laser sessions, and over $1000.00 later, the unsightly redness remains. VERY dissatisfied with the results. His only comment was that I cannot be pleased.
All staff very efficient and courteous.
Love the new office.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
The doctor was very rushed with us - out in 5 minutes. He didn't want to take any time explaining what was wrong with my son or how he would treat it. He just told him to lay down and started to apply liquid nitrogen to his foot. My son refused at first and asked questions (Why are you doing that? Will it hurt? What comes next? etc...) He spent most of his time telling my young son that it would only hurt if he was a big baby - he was so rude! Of course, it did hurt and my son cried.
Visits requiring wart treatments with liquid nitrogen tend to be quick and somewhat painful. It is very common for young children (and some adults for that matter) to cry for a few minutes due to the discomfort. As parents we hate to see our children have any discomfort. The worst part can be the fact that additional treatments may be required as the wart may shrink but may not fully disappear with one treatment. Hopefully it will be gone with just one treatment.
Love the new office-clean and bright ad modern. Staff was very pleasant and courteous. Great Experience!
in McHenry, IL |
I found Dr. Khanna to be a professional, intelligent, and very knowledgeable man who took lots of time to explain to me the procedures that he was going to do well ahead of start, asking if I had any questions. During the procedure, checking often if was feeling okay. I had great aftercare instructions from his nurse, also receiving a copy in print to bring home. All in all I felt the whole time that I was in the very competent hands, of an experienced expert with a gentle touch and soul.
Very thorough -Excellent care by all staff members.
in Calgary, AB |
Denise and Dr. Vic tested my fillers for my lips and cheeks together. Denise did my temples and cheeks and Dr. Did my lips. Love my outcome. . What a team!!
Love your new office- clean and bright and modern. Staff was very pleasant and courteous. Great experience.
Great Facility! Staff very Friendly and efficient!
Very thorough and Caring! Takes as much time with you as you need. I have had Excellent results!
Nice new office facility! Dr Khanna is GREAT!! He takes all the time needed and very personable.
I was in today for hyperhidrosis treatment. I am so excited that Dr. Khanna took the time out of his busy schedule to do this for me. I got right in and out of the office quickly, with no waiting time. The staff is exceptional and the office is so classy.
Came in for routine examination. Everyone is Friendly and Professional. Reasonable waiting time. I'm very satisfied and will return when I need to. Thank you.
Great Office! Can't believe the service at Dr. Khannas new location. The staff is super friendly and really made me feel comfortable!
This was my 6 month evaluation. I had a biopsy on one spot. All in all this was an excellent treatment. Thank you Dr. Khanna!
Cleanest and Nicely appointed Facility. New equipment and very well ventilated.
Very Friendly Environment! Dr Khanna is the Best Doctor in Dermatology!
I cannot say enough GOOD Things about my results! I was AMAZED at how quickly my face healed and now it looks Great! Dr Khanna is so Caring and Gentle.
The staff was Professional and very helpful. Monica at the reception desk was so Kind and she fit me into Denise Mcnatts schedule. I was a walk-in and Denise had an opening on her schedule. Denise was very Professional and thorough. She explained the procedure well and answered all my questions with a Friendly Smile. Kelly was Very helpful and Friendly at the time of Checkout. Thank You All so Much!
Sometimes Simple is the Best when dealing with Psoriasis. The Confidence of Dr Khanna in his treatments is Contagious and very Comforting to me as his patient. Do yourself a Favor and Schedule a Skin Screening with Dr Khanna Today!
in Huntley, IL |
This office can not keep there scheduling right and leaves you sitting in the waiting room forever!
Have you seen Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD?

Visit Dr. Khanna

Platinum PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • HealthLink
    HealthLink PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Khanna has admitting privileges