Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD

Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 48 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Khanna specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Modesto, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Khanna? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Khanna's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Khanna's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khanna

Dr. Khanna accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Khanna has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Khanna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khanna to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Khanna
Dr. Khanna's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (11)
in Atwater, Ca |
Vikram is what a family doctor should be. He genuinely cares for his patients. I feel he listens to my concerns and values my input regarding my health decisions. He has become a family friend who's thee for us when help is needed.
in modesto |
I do not go to the doctor that much, but recently I got quite ill. I seen a physician, Dr.Khanna, he was very helpful, spent quite abit of time with me figuring out a course of action. It has been almost two weeks now and I am happy to say I am getting better. Thank you Dr. Khanna and thank the Lord for I was very sick.
in Modesto, CA |
I have now Dr. K for about 5+ years now. He is the best Dr I've had since my problems started 12 years ago with joint and muscle disease. Recently he has been treating me with acupuncture. For the first time in years I have the ability to walk without a walker now due to the pain and neuropathy in my legs and back, even the problems with my neuropic bladder are better. He is very professional, understanding, and answers all my concerns about my care. I feel very blessed to have him as a Dr.
in Modesto, CA |
I met Dr. Khanna back around 2011 for trigger point injections due to a joint and muscle problems I was left with after a rare virus. He has always been a great help to me. He really listens to my concerns about my care. Recently he has started me on acupuncture treatments. I can walk without a walker now, I can drive again, sleep, my neuropic bladder is even under control. He's a wonderful Dr that I can never thank enough for what he has done for me since my condition started in about 2003.
in Ripon, CA |
Dr. Khanna is one of the best physicians I have had the pleasure of working with. As an RN, I can tell the difference between a doctor that cares and one that does not. Dr. Khanna is extremely kind, patient, and willing to answer your questions. He always spends at least 20 minutes with me and does a fantastic job. His understanding of the disease process is exceptional and he is very talented. The neurological exam he performed was more thorough than the one my neurologist gave me.
in Los Banos, CA |
Dr. Khanna, showers you with human kindness because he cares.My husband, who?s the sole provider for our family had an injury to his leg and couldn?t walk for weeks. After we had exhausted our visits with the local doctor and not resolving his condition,we went to see Dr.K. He was professional, courteous and had a wealth of knowledge. He explained in detail my husband?s condition and got him back on his feet.I?m thankful that there is a doctor like him that cares and is committed to his patients
Atwater ca |
I've seen dr. Khanna in the past and he is the he's always been very courteous always listens to me always wanting to find what was wrong with me help me find specialist if he could not help me with my problem I would recommend him to anyone
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr.khanna has tremendous knowledge of human body. He combines different techniques of treatment according to the patients ailments, family situation, and preferences. His follow up is thorough. He helped me to find other doctors who were able help me with my Miriam problems without extra cost to me. All because he has such goodwil in the medical community. He is excellent with children. His diagnosis is on the dot. He listens carefully, payed attention to my concerns. Very very professional.
Have you seen Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD?
Are you Dr. Khanna?

Compare Dr. Khanna

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.