Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD

Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Modesto, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

1441 Florida Ave

Modesto, CA 95350

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Khanna

Dr. Khanna's Experience

Dr. Khanna's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Breast Pain
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chest Pain
  • Spondylosis
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Vertigo

• Osteoporosis Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Doctors Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Stanislaus County Family Practice Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Khanna has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Khanna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khanna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khanna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khanna to family and friends
Dr. Khanna's Performance
in Atwater, Ca |
Vikram is what a family doctor should be. He genuinely cares for his patients. I feel he listens to my concerns and values my input regarding my health decisions. He has become a family friend who's thee for us when help is needed.
in modesto |
I do not go to the doctor that much, but recently I got quite ill. I seen a physician, Dr.Khanna, he was very helpful, spent quite abit of time with me figuring out a course of action. It has been almost two weeks now and I am happy to say I am getting better. Thank you Dr. Khanna and thank the Lord for I was very sick.
in Modesto, CA |
I have now Dr. K for about 5+ years now. He is the best Dr I've had since my problems started 12 years ago with joint and muscle disease. Recently he has been treating me with acupuncture. For the first time in years I have the ability to walk without a walker now due to the pain and neuropathy in my legs and back, even the problems with my neuropic bladder are better. He is very professional, understanding, and answers all my concerns about my care. I feel very blessed to have him as a Dr.
in Ripon, CA |
Dr. Khanna is one of the best physicians I have had the pleasure of working with. As an RN, I can tell the difference between a doctor that cares and one that does not. Dr. Khanna is extremely kind, patient, and willing to answer your questions. He always spends at least 20 minutes with me and does a fantastic job. His understanding of the disease process is exceptional and he is very talented. The neurological exam he performed was more thorough than the one my neurologist gave me.
in Los Banos, CA |
Dr. Khanna, showers you with human kindness because he cares.My husband, who?s the sole provider for our family had an injury to his leg and couldn?t walk for weeks. After we had exhausted our visits with the local doctor and not resolving his condition,we went to see Dr.K. He was professional, courteous and had a wealth of knowledge. He explained in detail my husband?s condition and got him back on his feet.I?m thankful that there is a doctor like him that cares and is committed to his patients
Atwater ca |
I've seen dr. Khanna in the past and he is the he's always been very courteous always listens to me always wanting to find what was wrong with me help me find specialist if he could not help me with my problem I would recommend him to anyone
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr.khanna has tremendous knowledge of human body. He combines different techniques of treatment according to the patients ailments, family situation, and preferences. His follow up is thorough. He helped me to find other doctors who were able help me with my Miriam problems without extra cost to me. All because he has such goodwil in the medical community. He is excellent with children. His diagnosis is on the dot. He listens carefully, payed attention to my concerns. Very very professional.
Have you seen Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD?
Are you Dr. Khanna?