Neurology  |

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medico
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Atit

See how frequently Dr. Atit performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Atit's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Atit "Always try and help patients to the best of my ability ."

• Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Seth Gs Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Jersey City Med Center
  • Nassau Co Med Center

Dr. Atit has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Atit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Atit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Atit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Atit to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Atit's Performance
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Atit did not reply to phone messages left for him asking about the medication he prescribed for one of his patient's who was taken to the emergency room. The patient was admitted to the hospital. Dr. Atit's office was called by the patient's family and detailed questions were left with his staff three days in a row. Dr. Atit never replied.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Had appointment on August 31st 2017 at 3:15. Arrived at 3. Front desk window closed with sign "don't touch the window". Tried to get seat at waiting rm, but two patient on wheel chairs occupied entire room making it impossible to enter. (Waiting room is slightly bigger than restroom!) after 45 minutes of waiting and being ignored I found out they don't accept credit or debit card! I wish I was told that when making appointment! Save yourself dissapointment and aggravation and don't go there!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Bob, Palm Harbor, FL--- Dr. Atit and his staff are extremely kind and exceeded my expectations in total patient care. Dr. Atit is a very knowledgeable physician and took his time to fit me in his busy schedule to answer my questions and concerns about my health. I feel a great relief knowing I found a doctor I can count on and highly recommend him!!
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr. Atit is a very caring, up lifting Dr. He cares about his patients and will go above and beyond to make sure you're illness is found, and treat it with care. I have been a patient of his for over a year, with chronic migraines, and I wouldn't go to another physician for treatment. If you're looking for a caring physician with a great staff, go see Dr. Atit!! He's amazing!!
in Weeki Wachee, FL |
Excellent Doctor, so glad I expanded my search for a dr who treats his patients so well that they are moved to write positive reviews about him. I drove an hour to get to his office and it was so worth it. From the moment I stepped into the office until I left, I felt the warmth and care of everyone. Here one is not treated as just another number. Dr Atit took the time to set me at ease as I was nervous about getting nerve blockers for the first time, that was truly appreciated!
in Dunedin, FL |
Dr. Atit is a Terrific Neurologist. He has saved my life and members of my Church that I have referred him to! Because Dr. Atit is an Expert at Diagnosing my severe injuries and resulting neurological illnesses he was able to provide the most successful and specialized treatment for me! He even sent me for 2nd opinions to other qualified neurologists and specialists just to set me at ease in accepting my medical conditions and to give me the very best treatment! GO for an Appointment and see!!!
Holiday, FL |
Do yourself a favor and find a Dr who is willing to find out what your problems are before guessing at your diagnosis. Atit diagnosed me within 5 minutes of meeting me, his guess was wrong and cost me precious time. He can't admit he was wrong, even after several tests prove him wrong. Tests that he didn't order. By the way? Atit never investigated what was wrong with me, he never ordered any tests and refuses to listen to the patient.
Holiday, FL |
Brandon, FL |
I would recommend that you promptly request a different Neurologist if you or a loved one are inpatient in the hospital and assigned to Vikram Atit. His inability to respond to multiple RN chart notes, patient phone calls and lack of ethical behavior make him a discrace to the medical field. He is not a Neurologist that is even remotely knowledgeable on Parksinson's Disease and is too self righteous to admit it, even at the patient's expense.
in Brooksville, FL |
I was very lucky, I found Dr. Atit, and have been a patient for 3 years now. Dr. Atit is treating me for facial paralysis and migraine headaches. I actually enjoy going to my appointments, due to how friendly the staff is & Dr. Atit. Also, they are so proficient, all my appointments are always so smooth.. I highly recommend Dr.Atit
in Brooksville, FL |
Dr. Atit, is outstanding & so is his staff. I am a 100% Disabled Veteran, so I have & deal with alot of doctors. When my appointment is coming up for Dr. Atit, I actually look forward to my appointment, because it always a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Atit
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Atit is so wonderful for me. I have PTSD, Panic disorder, and TBI. With some of my symptoms overlapping it was hard for me to understand what was happening to me. He taught me to recognize my head pain for what it was (stress headache vs migraine) so I knew how to help myself. I really love this doctor and I hope I can stay with him a long time. Oh, and the staff is great!
in seminole, Florida |
I was diagnosed with MS about 3 years ago and Dr. Atit has been my Doctor ever since. I always feel very comfortable with his knowledge of MS.. He recommended that I switch to a copaxin injection that I give myself 3 times a week instead of once a week.. Right when that became available I received a phone call from his office telling me about it.. He is very professional, caring and knowledgeable.. Excellent Dr. M. Diez
Have you seen Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Are you Dr. Atit?

Blue Select
    BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA