Dr. Vikram Atit, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Atit

Atit Neurology PA

1011 US Highway 19 Holiday, FL 34691

Dr. Vikram Atit, MD is a neurology specialist in Holiday, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Seth Gs Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences in 1991 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Atit accepts

Dr. Atit accepts the following insurance:

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
CHAMPVA
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Medico
POMCO Group
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Atit's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Atit's Top Procedures and Conditions

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

Dr. Atit treats Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Atit treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Brain Disorders

Dr. Atit treats Brain Disorders more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Atit treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Migraine

Dr. Atit treats Migraine more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Atit treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basilar Migraine

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neurological Testing
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

Always try and help patients to the best of my ability .

• Neurology

3.6

Dr. Atit?
Dr. Atit's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vikram Atit, MD
Started me, a senior citizen, on nearly five times the recommended starting dose of Gabapentin. After three weeks, I was addicted to the medicine, barely able to walk 50 feet without needing to sit down and having hallucinations. Moreover, the medicine he prescribed did nothing for my neuropathic pain. When I complained, I was told the solution was to up my dose if I wanted to see my pain subside. Overall, my experience was terrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Dr Atit MD Saved my Life! Misdiagnosed by another Neurologist who said I had early Alzheimer’s! Dr. Atit Sent me to get a PET Scan using “ Nuclear MRI” NOT “ “Neuro- MRI”! Huge Difference in my life! No Alzheimer’s for me!!! NK Dunedin, FL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
He is a great doctor I cant say enough good about him, very compassionate and detailed. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
He treats my father and daughter.Hes so caring and At for bedside manners.Hes helped my dad alot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
I took my mother in law to see Dr Atit as a last hope . She had been seen by 2 other neurologists and there was no diagnosis. My neighbor was a patient of Dr Atit and recommended Dr Atit. Dr Atit not only diagnosed her with Parkinson's but also started her on the right treatment . I have been suffering from migraines for a long time and discussed that with him. Dr Atit gave me Botox injections and I don't have migraines anymore. We are very grateful to Dr Atit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
If I could give zero stars I would in a heartbeat. Dr. Atit never listened to anything and made me feel stupid for thinking something was wrong. Turns out I was misdiagnosed by him and it cost me many ER visits and weeks off work. He does not listen and gives up on you very quick. His staff was nice, but that's the only good thing I can say about my time with Dr. Atit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Outstanding professionalism, caring and very knowledgeable. I’ve been a patient of his for years and I’m very happy with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
I had facial paralysis on the right side of my face. After MRIs at Palm Harbor MRI, Dr. Atit said I would have Bells Palsy the rest of my life. Also the MRI didn't show anything. Fortunately, I found a Doctor at Tampa General who knew what he was doing. I've had two cancer operations that saved my life. My recommendation - don't go to any "strip mall doctors or strip mall MRI Centers". Find a qualified doctor at a good medical center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Called over 5 hours ago to inform Dr. that his patient, my son, had a seizure. As per his receptionist he hasn't picked up his messages. In January he was on vacation and his nurse practitioner was out for 3 days when my son ran out of medicine for his seizures. RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS DR.!! HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Outstanding doctor!!! Dr. Atit has a very open demeanor which allows patient to feel free to ask questions. He is always willing to listen and answer your questions. He has treated multiple members of my family. His staff at both offices are very friendly and courteous and always willing to help you with any scheduling issues. He works on a time schedule true to your appointment. Dr. Atit has treated me since 2010.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Dr. Atit did not reply to phone messages left for him asking about the medication he prescribed for one of his patient's who was taken to the emergency room. The patient was admitted to the hospital. Dr. Atit's office was called by the patient's family and detailed questions were left with his staff three days in a row. Dr. Atit never replied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Had appointment on August 31st 2017 at 3:15. Arrived at 3. Front desk window closed with sign "don't touch the window". Tried to get seat at waiting rm, but two patient on wheel chairs occupied entire room making it impossible to enter. (Waiting room is slightly bigger than restroom!) after 45 minutes of waiting and being ignored I found out they don't accept credit or debit card! I wish I was told that when making appointment! Save yourself dissapointment and aggravation and don't go there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Bob, Palm Harbor, FL--- Dr. Atit and his staff are extremely kind and exceeded my expectations in total patient care. Dr. Atit is a very knowledgeable physician and took his time to fit me in his busy schedule to answer my questions and concerns about my health. I feel a great relief knowing I found a doctor I can count on and highly recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Dr. Atit is a very caring, up lifting Dr. He cares about his patients and will go above and beyond to make sure you're illness is found, and treat it with care. I have been a patient of his for over a year, with chronic migraines, and I wouldn't go to another physician for treatment. If you're looking for a caring physician with a great staff, go see Dr. Atit!! He's amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Excellent Doctor, so glad I expanded my search for a dr who treats his patients so well that they are moved to write positive reviews about him. I drove an hour to get to his office and it was so worth it. From the moment I stepped into the office until I left, I felt the warmth and care of everyone. Here one is not treated as just another number. Dr Atit took the time to set me at ease as I was nervous about getting nerve blockers for the first time, that was truly appreciated!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Dr. Atit is a Terrific Neurologist. He has saved my life and members of my Church that I have referred him to! Because Dr. Atit is an Expert at Diagnosing my severe injuries and resulting neurological illnesses he was able to provide the most successful and specialized treatment for me! He even sent me for 2nd opinions to other qualified neurologists and specialists just to set me at ease in accepting my medical conditions and to give me the very best treatment! GO for an Appointment and see!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
Do yourself a favor and find a Dr who is willing to find out what your problems are before guessing at your diagnosis. Atit diagnosed me within 5 minutes of meeting me, his guess was wrong and cost me precious time. He can't admit he was wrong, even after several tests prove him wrong. Tests that he didn't order. By the way? Atit never investigated what was wrong with me, he never ordered any tests and refuses to listen to the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
I would recommend that you promptly request a different Neurologist if you or a loved one are inpatient in the hospital and assigned to Vikram Atit. His inability to respond to multiple RN chart notes, patient phone calls and lack of ethical behavior make him a discrace to the medical field. He is not a Neurologist that is even remotely knowledgeable on Parksinson's Disease and is too self righteous to admit it, even at the patient's expense.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vikram Atit, MD?
I was very lucky, I found Dr. Atit, and have been a patient for 3 years now. Dr. Atit is treating me for facial paralysis and migraine headaches. I actually enjoy going to my appointments, due to how friendly the staff is & Dr. Atit. Also, they are so proficient, all my appointments are always so smooth.. I highly recommend Dr.Atit
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Atit?