Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Vijaysinha Mandhare, MD
Dr. Vijaysinha Mandhare, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC.

3410 Executive Dr Ste 209

Raleigh, NC 27609

• Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
  • Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Mandhare

See how frequently Dr. Mandhare performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Mandhare's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mandhare "We believe that chronic pain is treatable. It is our mission to relieve pain so that our patients can attain more mobility and better quality of life."

• Pain Medicine

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

1 Board Action
  • Other (8/15/2016)
    Action Taken: Non-disciplinary Action
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: North Carolina

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Washington Medical Center
  • Henry Ford Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mandhare has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mandhare has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mandhare does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mandhare and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mandhare's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mandhare to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mandhare's Performance
Raleigh, NC |
Treated very well from first phone call through first visit with treatment. I appreciated that the nurses and doctor tool the time to explain options and recommendations instead of jumping straight to a procedure. Very positive experience.
in Raleigh |
Dr. Mandhare was very kind, patient and reassuring. He took time to thoroughly explain the procedure to me; how it would be preformed, exactly what he was going to do and the benefit I would get from it. He asked questions to make sure I understood and was comfortable with the process.
in Apex, NC |
I had a great experience. The lady at the front desk with the short dark brown hair was warm and welcoming and very kind. The medical staff that roomed me were patient and they took good care of me. The doctor I saw explained everything perfectly and I understood what the issue was and the treatment that we were going to do. My first visit with this office my pain level was at 10 and now I can feel that my back pain is getting much better and this whole office is absolutely wonderful and kind.
He was kind and informative. Spent a lot of time discussing my pain and treatment options
in Raleigh, NC |
The first time I ever saw Dr. Mandhare I was in incredible pain. Normally they don't do an epidural on the first visit, but he made an exception because I was literally bedridden with hip pain. He injected me that first time, and here I am almost 7 years later and just now starting to feel some discomfort again. Every time I have been treated (now for other problems) he has been exceptionally compassionate and does a phenomenal job at pinpointing the pain source and eliminating it.
in Raleigh, NC |
A great place to go and feel welcome, friendly works and show strong,well respected towards patients, the staff and Dr's.
in Apex, NC |
He was competent and gentle as well as understanding. The 2 times it really hurt I said, "owww" and he said, "Oh, I'm sorry" which was nice that he responded that way. Nice fellow.
in Holly springs nc |
The office was exceptional at working me in for an appointment and having my procedure done. The physician was tremendous at explaining which procedures might be appropriate for my hip pain, as well as other less invasive procedures which might lessen the pain. The staff was very friendly and very thorough in explaining my insurance coverage & financial obligations.
in Goldsboro |
I have great faith in his assistant Dr Bhat??
Durham, NC |
Only concerned about money. Injection did not work and increased pain. I was telling him he was in the wrong spot with the numbing medication. He did not listen. Told I had to pay for pills at the appointment and would not give them prior to the procedure and cost 10x more at the office. Procedure was 3x the price quoted by the the billing manager. Avoid at all costs.
Garner, NC |
My first experience at Wake Spine & Pain Specialist was very positive. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist, I did not have to wait long to be called back & the doctor took the necessary time to review my chart. I was very impressed with the professionalism of all staff!
in Raleigh NC |
My experience was quick, informative, professional and too the point.
Clean facility. Professional staff, caring and educated physician. Since it's a clinic that deals with patients with injuries or sever pain I was expecting to see more accommodations designed for these type of visitors such as: - more wheelchairs - automatic door opener Etc.
in Raleigh, NC |
being professional and good at what he does
Liked his calm manner, his explanation of the procedure. I felt he wanted to know me as a person not just a patient. Showed a lot of concern for my comfort during the procedure.
in Durham NC |
Dr. Vijasinha Mandhare, good bedside manners and most of all knowledgeable of spinal pain causes and his gentleness in giving the epidural injection.
in Wake Forest NC |
After having injections and pain meds I was able to then go to physical therapy. Before the injections I was barely functioning. It has been 6 months since my last injection and 3 months since PT I am able to work and clean house. Before that I couldn't stand to wash dishes. The staff were more than helpful always had my back!
in Youngsville, NC |
Dr Mandhare put me at ease making sure all my questions were answered. He explained in detail my procedure and what I could expect. During the injections he made sure I knew what he was doing. A member of his staff followed up with me the next day to make sure I was comfortable and to answer any questions. I am thankful my issue has been resolved with one injection.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr Mandhare is THE best Dr. in the world , I don't like doctors at all and he has helped my back pain when no one else would listen. He takes your feedback and figures out a solution, if something doesn't work for you he changes it until you are back to living your life! Thank you Dr. Mandhare !!!! Your a life saver! Tori
Smithfield, NC |
Dr. Mandhare was very professional and asked for information about the problems and issues related to the procedure. His professionalism and caring attitude was a relief during this first time visit.
Raleigh, NC |
Great experience, Dr. Mandhare is friendly and professional!
in Raleigh, NC |
I was not seen by Dr. Mandhare during my initial visit.
in Cary, NC |
Pleasant demeanor and very helpful.
in Raleigh, NC |
I did not see the doctor. I only saw a PA
in Garner, NC |
The staff at Wake Spine and Pain are very pleasant and helpful. After the steroid shots in my lower back, I have a great deal less pain. Dr. Mandhare is very caring and the procedure was painless.
in Pittsboro, NC |
He was extremely polite and professional. He took time to listen to me and understand my problem with chronic pain.
in Cary, NC |
Very good. He is understanding, has good knowledge of His field, and has the ability to treat your symptoms I would not hesitate to use him again and refer others to him without reservation.From My expierence with Him, He Knows What he Is Doing.
in Louisburg, NC |
I would recommend Dr. Mndhare as I felt he was very knowledgeable about my symptoms and had very helpful suggestions for easing my pain. He recommended, and I purchased, a back brace that has helped me tremendously. And also his explanation on how and when to take my medication was very informative. I will continue with my appointments as scheduled for additional help for my pain management.
in Sanford, NC |
He was very informative about the procedure and was very gentle.
in Raleigh NC |
Never met him. I had Dr. Reis, who was friendly, competent and efficient. He seemed to connect with me and gave me the feeling he would answer any questions.
in Clayton, NC |
My care was provided by Dr. Reis and it was one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. His professionalism and explanations were key to making this visit a success.
in Raleigh, NC |
Did not see him. Saw Dr. Timothy Reis.
in Cary, NC |
He has given me a pain free life and makes sure all is well though out the entire procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Vijaysinha Mandhare, MD?
Are you Dr. Mandhare?