Dr. Vijayamala Bondugula, MD

Dr. Vijayamala Bondugula, MD

Neurology  ·
Female
Dr. Vijayamala Bondugula, MD is a neurology specialist in Florence, AL. She specializes in neurology.

426 E Dr Hicks Blvd

Florence, AL 35630

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Bondugula

See how frequently Dr. Bondugula performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Bondugula's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Bondugula does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Education data for Dr. Bondugula is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bondugula has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bondugula has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bondugula does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bondugula and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bondugula's Reviews

1.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bondugula to family and friends

Dr. Bondugula's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

The 3 words to describe her; rude, manipulative, and condescending. Left during the appointment. Her gathering of information, is how she wants to shape your illness. Never again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The first time I seen her I noticed she was rushing me . She is a smart elec .very rude and judgemental. She wrote a sscript for a med that was way to high a dose and it caused me some health problems. All she wants is money ! I had an mri done and I had an appointment scheduled just so she could...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
No!! Dr Bondugula. NO!!! I advise our friends and family to NOT go to this woman!! Family doc referred us to her partner - but somehow we got switched to her. Terrible. She walked in exam room and immediately scolded us for missing a follow up visit 3 years ago (different problem). Then she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option1
Terrible. She walked in room and immediately scolded me for missing fillip visit 3 years ago (different problem). Then she stated she didn't know any way to help. No exam. No questions. Nothing. Then as we walked out - she stated her time was wasted by reading chart. What the he!!? We have found a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option1
I had a few questions about my condition and she didn't want to take time to answer them nor did she want to explain possible side effects of the medicine she was prescribing me. I felt she was rushing me in and out. I will personally be finding a new doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option13thumbs down icon option2