Family Medicine  |
Dr. Vijaya Reddy, MD
Dr. Vijaya Reddy, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Elk Grove, CA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Reddy Urgent Care

9261 Laguna Springs Dr Ste 100

Elk Grove, CA 95758

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy's Experience

Dr. Reddy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Urgent Care Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Reddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Reddy's Performance
    FAIR
in Sacramento, CA |
It is perhaps the worst office I have ever dealt with where everyone from doctor to receiptonist are so rude. Doctor is so arrogant and stupid. They have policy no children allowed in exam room so when I asked that plz give me the copy of the policy they hand me over the sign saying no children allowed in exam room and when I asked that it doesn't say your office name address or anything on it than they said this what it is do what ever you want to do. Worst doctor in the world.
in Sacramento, CA |
Horrible doctor. Rude, condescending, lazy. Do not trust her with your health.
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Reddy is one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. She is rude, unprofessional, and has no bedside manner. If I have a problem it is brushed under the rug or I am referred to another doctor. It's like my problems don't even matter and I am just wasting her time. It's IMPOSSIBLE to ever get a hold of someone there. She never replies to my emails and I have to call 20 times in a row just for someone to pick up the dang phone. I have never had a doctor like this before.
in Elk Grove, CA |
worse doctor ever. stay away! waiting for Rx's and Pa's for weeks, so that CVS is at the end of their options... i am running out of medications all the time. knee or ear problem i have are not taken serious. she didn't even look at it and ref. me to other doctors even though she has x-ray n stuff. there is more, but i am just tired of it. for me- that feels like a big money making machine. be warned... stay away
in Elk Grove, CA |
Worst Doctor EVER! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Her office staff is absolutely friendly & helpful, but she is terrible. Had she stuck to just urgent care, she'd be fine. She has a lot of knowledge, but her follow-up is horrible. Refills go unfilled, specialist requests go unrequested, etc. At refill request, told need to come in first but can't get you in for a while. But, won't fill meds u need (non narcotic, been on for over 10 years) & life threating without them.
in Elk Grove |
Dr reddy is a terrible health care provider she seems more concerned with the appointments she can make and how much income goes with that. I have called 9 tomes to her office and between voice mail messages and email messages taken by employees still no return call from anyone. She was to lazy to have my chart pulled and I needed my thyroid medication raised due to my lab results instead of raising she significantly lowered my med caught by pharmacust. Now I'm told I need to see herher to fix i
Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Reddy, MD?
Are you Dr. Reddy?