Dr. Vijay Taunk, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Vijay Taunk, MD
Dr. Vijay Taunk, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Palm Harbor, FL. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Taunk is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital and Mease Countryside Hospital.

Dr. Taunk's Experience

See how Dr. Taunk's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taunk

Dr. Taunk accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Taunk has admitting privileges.

Dr. Taunk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taunk to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Taunk's Performance
in oldsmar fl |
I have been a patient of dr. Taunk for 4 plus years and have changed more than one insurance policy to stay with her, as a good one (dr) is hard to find. truly a good feeling to know my health is in very good hands.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I was very hesitant to visit a physician, I never felt comfortable or pleased with the treatment or care of those who I had to see because an emergency. I have been a patient of Dr Taunk going on three years, and it has been a life changing experience. She is the most compassionate and caring physician I have been with. She takes the time to listen, explain and address any concerns and she does so from the heart.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Taunk and her whole staff are wonderful. Jacke is always friendly and understanding of my circumstances, when I need to schedule an appointment. So blessed that I found them.
in Clearwater, Fl |
I have been with Dr. Taunk for almost one year and couldn't be happier. Upon retiring, I wanted a primary care physician in Pinellas County. She is the perfect combination of competence and caring. She is knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I have total confidence in her.
in CLEARWATER , FL |
DR TAUNK IS A WORLD CLASS DOCTOR SHE KNOW HOW TREAT ME I SAY DOCTOR TAUNK IS A GOD SENT. DR TAUNK HAS KEEP MY DIABETES IN CONTROL THE OFFICE STAFF IS GREAT, DR TAUNK ALWAYS TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAVE, TO SUM IT UP DR TAUNK IS BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD
in New Port Richey, Florida |
I recently selected Dr. Taunk as my primary care doctor, I have been with her a short time but I am extremely pleased how concerned and caring she is. She makes sure all questions are answered and will make sure all proper blood work or test are performed so that we can pinpoint the cause of pain etc. I am very happy with Dr. Taunk and the friendly office staff .
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr. Taunk is caring and professional. She listens well and shows concern for every subject. I believe she truly wants to be complete in every consideration of my health care needs.
in Tampa Florida |
I have been a patient of Dr. Taunks way back in the Erica, and Donna days. As far as i am concerned, when i was diagnosed with colorectal cancer, her refferrals to all the specialists that i saw were the reason i am a cancer survivor. She is still my Dr. And i would never go anywhere else. I love her. Staff as well. They are compassionate and caring as Dr. Taunk always has been to me. I highly reccomend her. Thank you Dr. Taunk...Nancy Martin
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr Taunk is a very caring and loving Dr. I go out of my insurance network to go to her. Very easy to talk to about health concerns.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Taunk is a good listener. She has a great attitude and actually cares about your health.
Have you seen Dr. Vijay Taunk, MD?
Are you Dr. Taunk?

Compare Dr. Taunk

Dr. Taunk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Taunk has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Taunk's Board Certifications

Dr. Taunk does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Taunk and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Jln Medical College

Graduated in 1982

Harlem Hospital Columbia University

Completed in 1992

• Hindi

Dr. Taunk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taunk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Taunk does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Taunk and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.