Dr. Vijay Prabhu, MD

Dr. Vijay Prabhu, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Vijay Prabhu, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Edmond, OK and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from St Johns Med Coll-Bangalore U in 1985 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

105 S Bryant Ave Ste 200

Edmond, OK 73034

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Prabhu

See how frequently Dr. Prabhu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diverticulosis, Intestinal
Stomach Diseases
Hemorrhoids

Dr. Prabhu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• St Johns Med Coll-Bangalore U
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Prabhu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Prabhu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prabhu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prabhu's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prabhu to family and friends

Dr. Prabhu's Performance

FAIR

He did not seem to be up to date on progression and current treatment for Crohn's Disease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Absolutely a waste of time. Was impatient the whole appointment. Didn't feel like he really cared about my issues. Accused me of being a hypochondriac. Didn't offer any help situations. Basically a crook. Took my 50 bucks and then made me feel like I was a waste of space. Diminished my mental...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. He acted like he didn't care that my dad was suffering abdominal pain. My dad had endoscopy done by dr.parbhu, after the procedure , dr. Parphu found a small ulcer and told my dad to stop smoking and to take omeprazole and to come back in 3 months to redo...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The doctor, the staff, everyone was friendly, professional and polite. WOW! This was my first colonoscopy and I was nervous. Every one I came in contact with put me and my husband at ease. This man and his staff are grade A, certified, excellent. Dr. Prabhu was informative and kind as was the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I had severe, uncontrolled asthma due to AERD which caused recurring bronchitis and a chronic cough when I saw Dr. Prabhu. He had the audacity to accuse me of coughing to get attention. He is extremely insensitive and rude.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2