Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Vijay Parmar, DDS
Dr. Vijay Parmar, DDS is a dentist who practices in Green Bay, WI. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Parmar is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center, HSHS St. Vincent Hospital and Bellin Memorial Hospital.

2353 S Ridge Rd Ste 1

Green Bay, WI 54304

Learn about Dr. Parmar

What's most important to you when it comes to treating patients? First and foremost important is patient safety followed very closely by patient comfort. How would you describe your chair-side style? My chair-side style is casual and informative. What do you think contributes to treatment success? When the patient, the referring dentist, and the surgeon are all on the same page with respect to treatment plans.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth

• Biopsy
  • Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine and Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Va Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Parmar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Parmar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parmar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parmar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parmar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parmar to family and friends
Dr. Parmar's Performance
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Parmar is fantastic! He's pulled several of my teeth over the years. He puts you at ease, explains everything clearly and makes sure you understand. He's personable and has a soothing voice, too.
De Pere, WI |
My experience today was so much better than I thought it would be! I had to get two exposed wisdom teeth extracted using local anesthetic. This was my first time ever getting any type of dental work done and my anxiety was high. My dental assistant was very nice and reassuring, she stayed with me the whole time to make sure I was comfortable. Dr. Parmar is very nice, calming, and helpful! He's extremely knowledgeable and personable. I would recommend him to anyone, he did an amazing job!
in Menominee, MI |
Dr. Palmar was great with my daughter. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Not only do I like working with him with my family's needs but I work in a dental office and he great to deal with for our patients.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Parmar is very knowledgable and I respect and trust him caring for our daughter. Lost one star due to front office staff not having a thorough knowledge or being able find explanations for billing questions which was a little frustrating. We were over charged for a procedure but it was fixed by other staff rather quickly. Overall I would recommend this team to friends and family.
in De Pere, WI |
He has a very caring demeanor and helped me feel at ease with my extractions.
in Green Bay, WI |
Very clear, understandable. Presented as a caring health care provider. Delineated all the steps in the process.
in Crivitz, WI |
This is the second time I have seen the dr. All went well and yes I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Greenleaf, WI |
All three of my sons had their wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Parmar. I had two molars extracted and replaced by implants. Dr. Parmar is an excellent oral surgeon. He's very likable, informative, and therefore puts the patient at ease. He's patient and answers all questions with ease. The follow-up inquiry from his nursing staff is comforting and helpful. His staff is very patient and helpful with all follow-up questions regarding patient care following surgery.
I was very nervous about getting my wisdom teeth taken out. But the nurses and Dr. Parmar helped calm me with their positivity.
in Rapid River, Mi |
Dr Parmar was AMAZING, from the minute he met me I felt at ease, he and his staff explained everything in terms I could understand, he anticipated the procedure to be more difficult then it turned out to be, and he kept me aware of that the whole time. It didn't turn out to be as hard as he thought which was a relief but I would not doubt his work if it was.
Excellent! Couldn't of had a better appointment or recovery. Thank you for doing the best!
in Shawano, WI |
Dr. Parmar did an outstanding job with my child!
in Luxemburg, WI |
I very much liked Dr. Parmar right from the start. He was very clear in explaining what he was going to do and he did wisdom tooth extraction exactly as he described. I barely felt anything. I would highly recommend Dr. Parmar to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Vijay Parmar, DDS?
Are you Dr. Parmar?

Green Bay, WI 54303
HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
835 S Van Buren St
Green Bay, WI 54301

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.