Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Vijay Mukhija, MD
Dr. Vijay Mukhija, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Melville, NY. He has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Mukhija is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center and Nassau University Medical Center.

115 Broadhollow Rd

Melville, NY 11747

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Mukhija

See how frequently Dr. Mukhija performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis
Common Cold

Dr. Mukhija's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Cough
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery

Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Mukhija has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mukhija has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Mukhija does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mukhija and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mukhija's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mukhija to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mukhija's Performance
Fresh Meadows, NY |
Dr. Vijay Mukhija is a great doctor and also an incredible surgeon, he did a brilliant job, with the operation on my nose. I highly recommend Dr. Mukhija, and his staff at ENT Allergy. He is punctual, relatable, well spoken and very professional. I will recommend without hesitation this doctor to anyone, he is absolutely the best.
in Bethpage, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Mukhija for approximately 2 years and have nothing but positive experience with him. I strongly recommend him.
in Bellport, ny |
What more can I say about this guy. He was punctual, relatable, well spoken & professional enough to meet me on my level as to communicate things so I understood them. I happen to be the kind of person that likes to know things in detail to become a wiser human being for the future (especially with my health). Not only did he do the proper testing which I felt was absolutely necessary moving forward, but he alleviated my concerns at every turn with each question I asked. I have offices that a
in NY |
Dr. Mukhija has a warm, kind and caring demeanor. During both of my office visits he put me at ease immediately. He took the time to explain what my symptoms meant and explained the likely cause. He then gave me a course of treatment to follow always listening to my questions and answering in kind. I would recommend Dr. Mukhija without hesitation.
in Catonsville, MD |
My elderly mom, who has dementia, saw her GP for her checkup and was told to see an ENT to clear up a hearing concern. I called around for an appointment without much luck. Called ENT and Allergy Associates in Melville and the folks there could not have been more helpful. From the receptionist who squeezed us in the next day to the nurses, to Dr Mukhija, they were all professional, helpful and kind. Dr. Mukhija could not have been more patient and kind to my mom. We left happy with my mom well.
East Northport, NY |
Very professional and competent.
in Westbury, NY |
Snoring has been such a difficult task there with every night but thanks to Dr. Mukhija and his team, sleeping at night is once again possible. MY husband is able to sleep without being tormented because of his snoring.
Ronkonkoma, NY |
The worst. Distant, uncaring, does not listen tothe patient but think she knows everythng. will never go back again
Dr. Vijay Mukhija, I can`t praise Dr. Mukhija enough, he did a brilliant job, with the operation on my nose. Been receiving nothing but positive respond form friends and family. I highly recommend Dr. Mukhija, and his staff at ENT Allergy, from moment I entered their office, for a wonderful experience
in New York, NY |
DR.Mukhija is a great doctor and also an incredible surgeon, I had surgery and recovered in a short period of time he took his time explaining everything. I will recommend this doctor to anyone he is absolutely the best.
in Melville, NY |
First time visit to an ENT and was so happy with Dr. Mukhija. He was thorough and informative through out the visit. The new Melville office location he is working is brand new and running smoothly.
in Garden City, NY |
I brought my 2-month old son to Dr. Mukhija to have his tongue tie evaluated and subsequently snipped. Dr. Mukhija was very personable and explained the process to myself and my husband thoroughly. He made a heart-wrenching process for a mom as smooth and as quick as possible, and I would definitely and highly recommend him to any friends and family.
Brooklyn, NY |
I saw Dr. M in his new office and I'm glad that I was able to follow him from his old practice. He did my sinus surgery several years ago and I have been a whole new person since then. He explained everything including what options I had and what to expect from surgery. He was spot on. I can breathe well and haven't had a sinus infection or headache. Thanks Dr. M!!
in Long Beach, NY |
Excellent Dr. He's professional and informative. He takes the time to explain why he uses the techniques he uses. My nose was broken/disfigured and I had trouble breathing. My nose looks great and I can breathe again. Thank you Dr. Mukhija
in New York, NY |
He is an excellent physician and did a great job on my nose and sinuses. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in farmingdale, NY |
Dr. Vijay Mukhija did surgery on me for my deviated septum. The operation was a success and I couldn't be happier. He's also got a great bedside manner about him which I appreciate.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Mukhija is a wonderful physician. I had surgery in June of this year. The staff was absolutely amazing and his bed side matter was excellent. My family and I felt very comfortable with him. I have recommended the hospital staff as well as family and friends to this office. The best ENT around. Thank you for everything. (Franklin Square Office)
in Baldwin NY |
From the first appointment he was very courteous and professional. I had sinus surgery and I am very happy with the results. Fantastic staff a very helpful and considerate. I will recommend him to any who needs his services.
Brooklyn, NY |
Horrible the staff was horrible the worst experience never come here again would give no stars but gave me no choice
in Far Rockaway, NY |
All my life I had issues breathing, along with the migraines and snoring. I made an appointment with my primary doctor Juliana, she recommend me to Dr. Mukhija, I schedule an appointment with Dr Mukhija. When I arrived to his office in 401 franklin ave, the nurses and assistance were friendly. He examined my nostrils and found out that I had a deviated septum. And that surgery would be the best option to fix it. My surgery was a success and now I can breath better. Thank you Dr Mukhija.
Have you seen Dr. Vijay Mukhija, MD?
Are you Dr. Mukhija?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO