Dr. Vijay Gill, MD

Dr. Vijay Gill, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

VIJAY S GILL MD PC 2152 S Vineyard Ste 119 Mesa, AZ 85210 Get Directions

Dr. Vijay Gill, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Gill is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center.

Dr. Gill's Experience

See how Dr. Gill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gill

Dr. Gill accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gill has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gill to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Gill's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Gill has been my doctor since December 2011 and he has always been genuinely concerned and invested in my well being. He has been very understanding, fair and direct with me
Mesa, AZ |
I would not recommend Dr. Gill to anyone. During my appointment he repeatedly interrupted me and made me feel like an inconvenience to him. He is not a doctor who will work with you. His assistant was pretty nice though.
in Globe, Az |
Help me become a more healthy person. My diabetes was out of control. Got me to diabetic education classes and got diabetes under control and eventually got me to get gastric bypass surgery. I was 360 lbs now im 220 and in better health at 35 yrs than i was at 20. He gave me positive encouragement.
in Mesa, AZ |
I was very pleased with this office, there is hardly any wait time, front office staff is friendly and very efficient. Dr Gill has a great bed-side manner, he takes his time and is a good listener. He addressed everything I spoke of and did complete examination. So happy I picked him as my new PCP.
in Florence, AZ |
Dr. Gill is an excellent physician. He has taken me from unable to move to being painfree for the first time in 2 years, thanks to his diligence in treating me for scleroderma and ulderlying RA. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to his care.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr Gill doesn't care at all about his patients
in Indianapolis, IN |
I'm a 67 year old male. In 1997, I had a blood clot that traveled from my left calf to my lungs. I didn't know why I felt like passing out every time I stood up. The nurse at Motorola, where I was working at the time, thought it might be a blood clot. She called the emergency squad at the fire dept. and suggested I go to the hospital. After many tests and hours spent in the emergency room, they finally solved my problem, blood clots in my lungs. Dr. Gill was assigned to be my doctor. The best.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been with Dr. Gill for over ten years. He is very capable, up to date on technology and will spend any amount of time necessary to hear your complaints and diagnose.
Have you seen Dr. Vijay Gill, MD?
Are you Dr. Gill?

Compare Dr. Gill

Dr. Gill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Gill has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gill's Board Certifications

Dr. Gill does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gill and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Punjab University / Christian Medical College

Graduated in 1987

West Suburban Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 1991

West Suburban Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 1993

• Hindi

Dr. Gill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gill does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gill and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.