Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD

Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD

Family MedicineMaleAge 35

Family Medicine

Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in San Francisco, CA. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Lemonaid Health

Lemonaid Health150 Spear St Ste 350 San Francisco, CA 94105

More Family Practitioners at Lemonaid Health

Dr. Bhat's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhat

Based on 1 rating

I so appreciate the time and energy Dr.Bhat extended on my behalf.He listened patiently and answered all my concerns and questions. I feel so very greatful to have had an appointment with him. I have felt so drained and ill from a sinus infection and believe I will soon be on the mend. What a truly valuable asset he is to your organization. Thank him for me PLEASE!!!!
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bhat?

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Bhat treats your condition or procedure

• Hypothyroidism
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Insomnia
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sinus Infections
  • Telemedicine
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Dr. Bhat accepts

Our mission is to bring ultra low cost healthcare to everyone in America. We're ashamed that too many people in America don't have access to affordable...Read more

Vijay Bhat, MD is a board certified internal medicine physician who is passionate about providing quality medical care that's affordable for patients....Read more

Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson
Stony Brook University in New York
University Of California Berkeley

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD?

Call (415) 926-5818 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Does Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Bhat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Bhat's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhat accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Bhat frequently treats Acid Reflux, Acne, and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Bhat treats.

Where is Dr. Vijay Bhat, MD's office located?

Dr. Bhat's office is located at 150 Spear St Ste 350, San Francisco, CA 94105. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.