Dr. Victoria Serralta, MD

Dr. Victoria Serralta, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Victoria Serralta, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Arlington, TX. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

8015 S Cooper St

Arlington, TX 76001

Learn about Dr. Serralta

See how frequently Dr. Serralta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Serralta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Serralta "Our office specializes in personal, professional and customized care for our patients. Treating general, surgical and cosmetic dermatologic conditions allows us to care for all of our patients' needs. We are a family-owned and operated medical office and treat each patient with the care and dedication they deserve!"

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Age Spots
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pityriasis Rosea

• University Of Miami Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery Department
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

• Fort Worth Magazine 2011 Top Docs, 2011
  • Excellence in Dermatologic Surgery, June 2005
  • Second Place Award for Research Abstract at the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care, 2001
  • Patients' Choice Recipient 2010 Online Rating & Awarded by patients, 2010
  • Fort Worth Magazines 2009 Top Docs, 2009
  • Outstanding Contribution To Medical Students Teaching 2003-2004, June 2005
  • Physician Recognition Award, June 2006
  • First Place Award at the Celia and Samuel Resnik Residents/Fellow Research Day, 2004

Dr. Serralta has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Serralta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Serralta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Serralta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Serralta to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Serralta's Performance
MANSFIELD |
Dr. Serralta herself is fantastic and treated my infant son and toddler with great care and concern. She even diagnosed a rash that was thought to be eczema but wasnt for my infant. Her office staff, on the other hand, has left little to be desired. Absolutely terrible! Good luck getting someone to answer the phone or return a call. Also, good luck on having someone call your prescription to your pharmacy without calling to harass someone because they didn't.
Greenville, TX |
Hard to review as I’ve been waiting 40 minutes to even get in. I really am offended when my time is not considered. I’m on time. Why do doctors not care about my time.
in Haltom City, TX |
Dr. Serralta and her medical staff are excellent. From the moment I walked in the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. The office is spotless and beautiful. I would highly recommend Dr. Serralta to anyone who needs a caring and thorough dermatologist who listens and practices patient care.
in Arlington, TX |
I really want to like Dr. Seralta's paractice. It's right across from my physician and is quite convenient. My first visit started well. Quickly brought to a room and had a pleasant nurse. The dr came in with med student, which was fine. I liked Dr. Serallta well enough. I was forgotten for 35 minutes, for one, and the scripts did not get called in. I called two days later to remind them and I was told it would happen in a few minutes, yet it did not. I called the next day, as well, nothing yet
Arlington, TX |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Serralta today. I really like her bedside manner. She explained my potential condition to me in a way I could understand and gave me two options with no pressure. The staff members were kind and professional.
Arlington, TX |
Dr. Serralta is amazing. She takes plenty of time with me every time I go in. I went to her after a melanoma diagnosis by my PCP. She is always patient when I ask questions and explains everything thoroughly. Her staff is kind and knowledgeable. She never makes me geeked pressured about any procedure. She gives straightforward opinions on whether I have areas of concern or if things are normal. However, if a spot bothers me, she will remove it for my peace of mind.
Arlington, TX |
Wait time BEFORE seeing Dr. Serralta is ridiculously long. She spends minimal time when you finally get to see and speak to her. Her approach to addressing medical concerns is very conservative and comes across as though she's trying to squeeze more appointments out of you. I was better off seeing my GP for my concerns.
Grand Prairie, TX |
Dr. Serralta misdiagnosed something as eczema for over 6 months. Her PA actually did a biopsy to determine what it really was. The ointment I used for 6 months removed the coloring from my skin. Additionally, their checkout process is ridiculous - every single time I wait longer to give them money than I do to see the Dr. Also, my mail order provider sent them 2 requests to refill a mail order RX and they ignored it. I had to call them to request and they gave no explanation and no apology.
in Mansfield, TX |
I have been very pleased with Dr. Serralta. Staff is friendly and she is very friendly and easy to talk to.
in Arlington, TX |
Okay with a pimple or something, but if you have a skin cancer, find another doc.
Grand Prairie, TX |
While office is clean and welcoming, always have to wait over 40 min to be seen and one must also wait for checkout.
in Arlington, TX |
I love this dermatology office and it's staff! Especially Dr Serralta, I don't like going to see doctors or specialists because i feel like they don't care about the patient or problem but not with her! She is always so kind and welcoming, she has helped my skin and my self confidence! Not to mention she recommends what you need and not just what is commonly used. Totally would recommend this place!
in Arlington, TX |
Terrible experience. Doctor spends way too little time with patients and becomes annoyed when you ask for clarification. Purchasing over the counter items from the front desk is a nightmare because they ask a million questions even though I could easily purchase them from Amazon. Checking out is another horror. I have waited typically 30 minutes even though nobody is ahead of me. Refilling prescriptions is a pain because they want to see you despite having been seen a couple of months ago.
in Mansfield, TX |
Visited to have a cyst removed. Took a while in the office but the staff was amazing and Dr Serralta was so nice and accommodating. I would definitely recommend.
Arlington, TX |
Took care of a skin lesion another dermatologist had made worse and was mindful of my financial constraints.
in Duncanville,Txwi |
Everybody there is very friendly and informative Would recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Victoria Serralta, MD?
Are you Dr. Serralta?