Dr. Victoria Negrete, MD

Dr. Victoria Negrete, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Victoria Negrete is a board-certified dermatologist whose professional areas of interest include medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. She has special interest in cosmetic dermatology including wrinkle fillers and Botox, as well as sclerotherapy and laser therapy. She has served as the Cosmetic Chairperson for Forefront Dermatology since 2013, overseeing aesthetic dermatology throughout the practice. Furthermore, this role keeps her finger on the pulse of the latest and greatest cosmetic advancements and brings these technologies to the practice. She also serves as the medical laser safety officer, ensuring safe and proper use of lasers throughout the company. Dr. Negrete is a national trainer for Allergan Cosmetic, teaching others proper techniques to best inject Botox, Juvederm, and Kybella. This distinction is only given to 150 physicians nationwide.

Forefront Dermatology - Neenah

188 Rockwood Ln

Neenah, WI 54956

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Negrete

See how frequently Dr. Negrete performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acne
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Negrete's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Negrete "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal
  • miraDry Treatment for Hyperhidrosis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Illinois Wesleyan University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Roy J Lucille a Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Resurrection Medical Center-Chicago, Il
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • John Stroger Hospital Of Cook County
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Negrete has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Medical Society, Member
  • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member
  • Womens Dermatologic Society, Member

Dr. Negrete's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Negrete to family and friends
Dr. Negrete's Performance
in Neenah, WI |
Excellent Doctor! Dr Negrete explains what she sees in clear terms that are easy to understand. She takes time to listen, answers questions, and is never rushed. I appreciate the care she gives to me every time I've seen her.
Excellent in every way!
in Neenah, WI |
Was very pleased with my visit to this Dr. I would very highly recommend her to anyone who may have a need for her specialty.
in Menasha |
First visit but she seems well informed and very caring. Will definitely be seeing her for all future issues. I left feeling assured she would take care of me.
Neenah, WI |
Very professional, knowledgeable,caring doctor. Answers all questions. Is very efficient. Wonderful personality. The best dermatologist I have ever gone to.
in Neenah, WI |
I've been seeing Dr. Negrete for at least 5 years now for annual skin checks and any skin related issues. She is an intelligent, confident professional who knows how to connect with people. She looks me in the eye when talking to me, asks questions to make sure she understands all that I'm talking to her about, and isn't afraid to crack a smile. When she needs to treat a condition or perform a procedure, she talks to me about it and moves with that graceful confidence that puts me at ease.
in Neenah, WI |
Very welcoming and professional. Performed thorough skin check and follow-up after Mohs procedure, which was performed by another Forefront Mohs specialist.
Appleton, WI |
She's the best! She's smart and is an expert in her field!!
Fond Du Lac, WI |
She was wonderful and took the time to explain all my questions.
Neenah, WI |
Dr Negrete is kind and very personable. She answered all my questions throughly and made my treatment very comfortable. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.
in Menasha |
Dr. Negrete is GREAT! She took her time answered my questions. What more can you ask for. I would definitely recommend her.
in Oshkosh, WI |
I have already recommended Dr. Negrete to several people. She is wonderful.
Oshkosh, WI |
Very thorough...explains things to you , friendly and always happy and kind. I will never forget her-she solved my leg problem in a few weeks vs running to a different doctor for months and enduring a lot of pain, etc. and in fear of losing my leg. I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.
Neenah |
I absolutely love having Dr. Negrete as my dermatologist. I fully trust her and feel like I can talk to her like a friend. I never ever feel like a number or like my visit isn't personal to me. I look forward to seeing her every time!! Such a nice, caring, smart, fantastic Dr!!!
Neenah |
Great doctor, easy to talk with and helped me very much
Very friendly!
in Neenah, WI |
Dr Negrete is very professional and very personable. She is a great doctor!
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Brownsville,WI |
Dr. Negrete and her staff are all exceptionally friendly and helpful! I will continue to drive an hour to see her! I’m very impressed with Dr. Negrete!
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Negrete and team were very friendly, professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Negrete.
in Larsen, WI |
Dr. Negrete made my 11 year old very comfortable and explained everything. She didn't rush the appointment and made us very confident in her treatment plan (and it's only been 3 days and showing much improvement!)
Friendly, professional and easy to talk to Highly recommend Dr Negrete
Neenah, WI |
Dr. Negrete and team were very friendly, professional and put me at ease!
Van Dyne, WI |
Dr Negrete is friendly and easy to talk with, she takes the time to thoroughly discuss treatment options. I would recommend her without hesitation.
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
Fond Du Lac, WI |
Listened to my concerns and explained her diagnosis very well and understandable. Would recommend her to anyone with dermatology concerns
Neenah, WI |
Thourough yearly exam. Friendly....
Need to get TV fixed
in Neenah, WI |
completely satisfied. every question I had, every concern I voiced was handled to my complete satisfaction.
New London, WI |
Was a nice experience. Thank you for your service! :)
Neenah, WI |
I was immediately at ease with the warmth, knowledge and care given to be by Dr. Negrete. Her expert opinions allowed me to make immediate decisions regarding my care..Throughout the appointment, I found myself praising her for her bedside manner and talent. Dr. Negrete stated, "I love my job". My response was, "it shows"! I have referred my husband to her and he will be making his annual appointments with her as well.
Neenah, WI |
Professional, courteous and respectful of her patients. She's proactive with assessments and treatments.
in Neenah, WI |
Dr. Negrete is very personable and professional. She exudes a can do attitude that gives you confidence that you will be well cared for.
Hello Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Neenah, WI |
So glad I found Dr. Negrete! Her smile as she walks into the room is very calming, and because some of the procedures are not pleasant, i appreciate her friendliness and caring nature.
Fond Du Lac, WI |
Dr Negrete always answers my questions and listens to my concerns. Get top notch care.
Neenah, WI |
I was concerned about some moles and my friend from Zumba class, recommended Dr. Negrete. I had a check up and now, know that my moles are normal. Dr. Negrete was kind, professional, and listened well to me. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a dermatologist.
Bartlett, IL |
Friendly, efficient and very good. Would recommend to anyone seeking a dermatologist.
Appleton, WI |
My experience with Dr. Negrete was both personal & professional. She handled my situation with the utmost care. I have already recommended her to several of my friends.
Appleton, WI |
Always pleasant, knowledgeable, and thorough. Love seeing her and trust her judgement. Would recommend to anyone!
Neenah, WI |
Very knowledgeable. Doctor and staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions! Definitely will continue to see Dr. Negrete!??
Neenah, WI |
Dr. Negrete listens carefully and takes the time to address questions and concerns. She has gone out of her way for me, personally, to assist in finding answers to a difficult drug interaction situation even when it was not related to dermatology. I really appreciate her!
in Oshkosh, WI |
Dr. Negrete was very professional and kind. She took her time to examine me and answered all my questions.. I will definitely keep going to her.
in Appleton, WI |
Always attentive to your needs and makes you feel comfortable.
in Appleton, WI |
I see Dr Negrete once each year for a routine skin check. I trust her and would recommend her to anyone.
Waupaca, WI |
I received excellent care from Dr Negrete. She found my skin cancer when others missed it and at an early stage. She is a very pleasant and easy doctor to work with. I highly recommend Dr Negrete.
Neenah, WI |
Very positive experience! Scheduling appointment was easy and fast, we didn't have to wait weeks to be seen. Office staff was polite and friendly. Dr. Negrete and nursing staff were fantastic. They were informative and thorough. Based on this experience, I would definitely recommend Dr. Negrete.
in Neenah, WI |
I really enjoy my visits with Dr. Negrete & have been referring others to her. She is caring & personable along with her staff & others who work at the Neenah office.
in Neenah, WI |
Dr. Negrete is thorough and profession and has a very personable bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone.
New London, WI |
I recently visited Dr Negrete for an annual skin check and minor lesion removal. I am impressed by her professional and personable manner.. She answers all questions, is thorough in her work and her time keeping is excellent.
in Neenah, WI |
Have had nothing but good visits with Dr. Negrete. Professional, personable, and a pleasant experience.
in Wild Rose, WI |
My experience with Dr. Negrete has always been excellent. She is friendly, thorough and I have confidence in her expertise.
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Negrete is warm, projecting the feeling to me, the patient, that I am the most important person in her care, at that moment. She is wonderful.
Have you seen Dr. Victoria Negrete, MD?

Visit Dr. Negrete

Dr. Negrete accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Negrete has admitting privileges