Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD
Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Quincy, MA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Kuohung is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton.

Dr. Kuohung's Care Philosophy

We believe in providing the best, most personalized dermatological care for your skin.

Dr. Kuohung's Experience

See how Dr. Kuohung's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kuohung

Dr. Kuohung accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Kuohung is now accepting new patients
DermCare1250 Hancock St # 505S
Quincy, MA 02169
Evening
(781) 253-7165Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kuohung has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kuohung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuohung to family and friends
Dr. Kuohung's Performance
in Boston, MA |
I loved how easy it was to get an appointment with Dr. Kuohung. She is thorough and gives great care! I highly recommend her as your dermatologist.
in Quincy, MA |
Dr. Kuohung is the best doctor I have ever had (I am 62 years old). She is thorough, knowledgeable and empathetic. She understands how awful it is to have psoriasis and similar skin conditions. She knows how awful her patients feel and takes all the time they need instead of rushing them out like they are a burden. Very very kind.
in Quincy, MA |
I had my first appoint with Dr. Kuohung today. I called about 6 days ago and got an appointment very fast! I was the last appointment of the day which was 4:30 and after filling out the initial paperwork I got right in. After the assistant prepped me, the doctor came in immediately! She was very personable and sincere and put me at ease. She seemed knowledgable and was able to identify my skin condition right away. She ordered me a prescription and made sure to answer all of my thousands of ?s
Newburyport, MA |
She's great. Talented, knowledgable, and caring. Truly cares about your health and goes out of her way to keep you updated and informed. She actually contacted me on a Sunday on her own time - thats amazing these days. She is personable, friendly, and trusting. Provided great references and is up to date with the latest technology and methods. Highly Recommend.
Quincy MA |
My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Kuohung because my face had become all damaged from the sun. I've been to dermatologists before who were very brief with me. Dr. Kuohung took the time to really explain that I had precancers and put me on a plan so that I can avoid having these get worse. I appreciated the time she spent and also she has very friendly and nice staff! I'm glad I have a program I can follow to improve my skin and particularly my face. I got an appointment fast too.
in Foxboro, MA |
Just a really nice and caring doctor. She knows my skin, remembers details about my life as well as how I've tried to manage my problems, doesn't rush me, returns my emails, returns my calls. I have a chronic problem that I will have to live with all my life but I'm managing it the best I can with Dr. Kuohung's help. She works really hard to be a good dermatologist and it shows also in the way she treats her staff. Everyone who works there seems happy to be there. It's a refreshing change!
in Newton, MA |
Dr Kuohung is methodical and very thorough. She carried out an in-depth assessment of my skin, literally checking every square centimeters. When I had to undergo a small procedure, she explained everything in great details, factually, and answered all my questions patiently. She was able to reassure me and talk me through next steps forward. I have been sending my family to her ever since.
in Hull, MA |
I highly recommend Dr Kuohung and her wonderful office. I found her to be one of the most comfortable and competent doctors that I have encountered. She is very hands on with her patients and always calls to give them their results personally. She takes her time and makes sure you understand everything and leaves no question unanswered. If one is in need of a dermatologist, Dr Kuohung should be your first choice!
in Quincy, MA |
I came across Dr. Kuohung through a simple Google search, and I noticed her great reviews. Her practice is conveniently located a few minutes from Quincy Center, and it takes less than 30 mins to get to the DermCare office from Downtown Crossing. The practice is state of the art and leveraging technology that makes it simple to ask follow up questions. To put it simply, Dr. Kuohung and staff are excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to find a dermatologist.
I recently got new insurance and had to find a new dermatologist. I have to go every six months or a year to have my skin checked. Dr Kuohung took more than the expected time to explain everything to me and her and the nurses bedside manner was outstanding, seeing I was very nervous. Not only was the experience beyond any other experience I have had with dermatologists over the past 16 years, but Dr Kuohung followed up with me personally to give me my results. So impressed & will return.
in Weymouth, MA |
Dr Kuching she's best . I've been to Many Drs. For my skin. Most were like factories. No one would take the time to listen after one visit to dr Kuching my skin looks so young and rejuvenated.she took the time to listen to my problems I am so happy to find a great doctor. Eva v.
in Quincy, MA |
Dr Kuohung impressed me with her patience, kindness and competence. I brought my whole family to see her - my 2 year old son, myself, and my 60 year old mom, and we are all fans! Her approach is scientific and honest, never pushing for expensive products, and she communication is straight forward and friendly. I wish I had discovered her years ago and will be recommending her to all my friends!
in Quincy, MA |
Dr. Kuohung is outstanding and so is her staff! She is laser focused on providing outstanding patient care. Highly recommend her if you are looking for a highly skilled dermatologist who cares about your health.
in Milton, MA |
I was so happy yo hear that Dr. Kuohung opened an office in Quincy Square. I would follow her anywhere. She makes you feel comfortable and explains everything about the latest medication and treatments. Dr. Kuohung is knowledgable, friendly and accessible. I never feel rushed and never wait long for results or refills - so refreshing! The office is spotless and the nurses and other staff are friendly and helpful as well.
in Milton, MA |
There is a new doctor in town and she is simply, THE BEST! A visit to Dr. Victoria Kuohung's office is no ordinary appointment: she listens, follows through, and follows up. Dr. Kuohung is thorough and caring and truly goes the extra mile. When she doesn't call you personally with results, the outstanding staff in her office does, while answering all of my questions. I was so thrilled when she opened her new practice. My entire family is treated by her - I wouldn't settle for anyone else.
Had the best skin check I've ever had - Dr. Kuohung is super careful, takes her time, explains everything, not pushy. Unlike other dermatologists who rushed me in and out the door. I want the rest of my family to make appointments! Stacy my nurse was very nice!
in Quincy, MA |
I have seen several Dermatologist in the past and never cared for any of them. Dr Kuohung was kind, thorough, and explained everything during the exam. I have had a number of biopsies and always dreaded the injection to numb the site but Stacey was wonderful. I did not feel a thing.
Have you seen Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
Are you Dr. Kuohung?

Compare Dr. Kuohung

Dr. Kuohung's Care Philosophy

We believe in providing the best, most personalized dermatological care for your skin.

Dr. Kuohung's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Kuohung has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kuohung's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Other Education
    Harvard Law Sch

Completed in 1996

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Kuohung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuohung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology