Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD

Dr. Kuohung
Telehealth services available

DermCare

1250 Hancock St # 505s Quincy, MA 02169

Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD is a Dermatologist in Quincy, MA and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Kuohung has more experience with Dermatologic Care, Cosmetic Dermatology, and Dermatologic Oncology than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Yale University medical school in 2007. She is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kuohung to book an appointment.

Dr. Kuohung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kuohung

Dr. Kuohung?
What People Say About Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD
She was extremely knowledgable about what was ailing my skin and the solutions to resolve it. For anyone non-white in the New England area, this is the doctor to see. She could cite case studies of skin aliments of how they affected whites and non-whites as well as what medications work best for non-whites. She is also a card, her use of levity made the session less worrisome and intense. She is so good, I've referred several of my family members to her. And her office, it's very beautiful and comfortable. Her use of modern technology is amazing. I was able to air drop information from my iOS device to her assistant.
Ellboogie – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
Very impressed with my first visit. She has a great manner in interacting with you and was very thorough. Highly recommend.
Rob – Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
I met Dr. Kuohung several years ago and immediately felt I had found the right dermatologist. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. Her communication is direct and she does not mind answering questions about different treatments and options. I have referred her to several of my friends.
Barbara – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
My Mom had suffered skin rash, itchy. Tried a couple other skin doctors for 9 months but they could not help. Just after 1 visit, Dr Kuohung found the root cause for the rash. With Dr Kuohung's recommendation, Mom was able to work with her PCP and now she is 70% better.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
Dr. Kuohung is the best! I had suffered with adult acne that turned unmanageable in my 30’s. Dr. K listened to my concerns, created a treatment plan that we adjusted along the way based on my progress and symptoms, and after 8 months I finally had clear skin again! She and her team made me feel comfortable, validated my concerns, and treated me like a person instead of a patient -even helping me navigate and expedite a frustrating prescription process. I trust Dr. K wholeheartedly. Go see her
Laura D in Quincy, MA – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
During the past two years I have been seen at Dr. Kuohung's office several times. On each visit I have been seen promptly and treated courteously and efficiently by the staff. Dr. Kuohung is a thorough physician who explains what she is doing and why in an easy to understand manner.
John in Boston – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
I've come here multiple times, and each visit Dr. Kuohung was very friendly and welcoming. Each time I have come for a full skin check, she has caught problems on my skin caused by too much sun (I have had skin cancers removed). She's always thorough and takes her time -- very glad I am her patient.
Boston – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
I loved how easy it was to get an appointment with Dr. Kuohung. She is thorough and gives great care! I highly recommend her as your dermatologist.
Sandra in Boston, MA – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
Dr. Kuohung is the best doctor I have ever had (I am 62 years old). She is thorough, knowledgeable and empathetic. She understands how awful it is to have psoriasis and similar skin conditions. She knows how awful her patients feel and takes all the time they need instead of rushing them out like they are a burden. Very very kind.
Elise A. McCauley in Quincy, MA – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
I had my first appoint with Dr. Kuohung today. I called about 6 days ago and got an appointment very fast! I was the last appointment of the day which was 4:30 and after filling out the initial paperwork I got right in. After the assistant prepped me, the doctor came in immediately! She was very personable and sincere and put me at ease. She seemed knowledgable and was able to identify my skin condition right away. She ordered me a prescription and made sure to answer all of my thousands of ?s
Angela in Quincy, MA – Nov 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
She's great. Talented, knowledgable, and caring. Truly cares about your health and goes out of her way to keep you updated and informed. She actually contacted me on a Sunday on her own time - thats amazing these days. She is personable, friendly, and trusting. Provided great references and is up to date with the latest technology and methods. Highly Recommend.
Newburyport, MA – Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Kuohung because my face had become all damaged from the sun. I've been to dermatologists before who were very brief with me. Dr. Kuohung took the time to really explain that I had precancers and put me on a plan so that I can avoid having these get worse. I appreciated the time she spent and also she has very friendly and nice staff! I'm glad I have a program I can follow to improve my skin and particularly my face. I got an appointment fast too.
Quincy MA – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
Dr Kuohung is methodical and very thorough. She carried out an in-depth assessment of my skin, literally checking every square centimeters. When I had to undergo a small procedure, she explained everything in great details, factually, and answered all my questions patiently. She was able to reassure me and talk me through next steps forward. I have been sending my family to her ever since.
Sandrine H. in Newton, MA – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Kuohung and her wonderful office. I found her to be one of the most comfortable and competent doctors that I have encountered. She is very hands on with her patients and always calls to give them their results personally. She takes her time and makes sure you understand everything and leaves no question unanswered. If one is in need of a dermatologist, Dr Kuohung should be your first choice!
Susan in Hull, MA – Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
I came across Dr. Kuohung through a simple Google search, and I noticed her great reviews. Her practice is conveniently located a few minutes from Quincy Center, and it takes less than 30 mins to get to the DermCare office from Downtown Crossing. The practice is state of the art and leveraging technology that makes it simple to ask follow up questions. To put it simply, Dr. Kuohung and staff are excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to find a dermatologist.
Austin in Quincy, MA – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
I recently got new insurance and had to find a new dermatologist. I have to go every six months or a year to have my skin checked. Dr Kuohung took more than the expected time to explain everything to me and her and the nurses bedside manner was outstanding, seeing I was very nervous. Not only was the experience beyond any other experience I have had with dermatologists over the past 16 years, but Dr Kuohung followed up with me personally to give me my results. So impressed & will return.
Justine – Mar 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
Dr Kuching she's best . I've been to Many Drs. For my skin. Most were like factories. No one would take the time to listen after one visit to dr Kuching my skin looks so young and rejuvenated.she took the time to listen to my problems I am so happy to find a great doctor. Eva v.
Eva v. in Weymouth, MA – Feb 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
Dr Kuohung impressed me with her patience, kindness and competence. I brought my whole family to see her - my 2 year old son, myself, and my 60 year old mom, and we are all fans! Her approach is scientific and honest, never pushing for expensive products, and she communication is straight forward and friendly. I wish I had discovered her years ago and will be recommending her to all my friends!
Ying in Quincy, MA – Jan 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
Dr. Kuohung is outstanding and so is her staff! She is laser focused on providing outstanding patient care. Highly recommend her if you are looking for a highly skilled dermatologist who cares about your health.
Marilyn in Quincy, MA – Jan 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?
I was so happy yo hear that Dr. Kuohung opened an office in Quincy Square. I would follow her anywhere. She makes you feel comfortable and explains everything about the latest medication and treatments. Dr. Kuohung is knowledgable, friendly and accessible. I never feel rushed and never wait long for results or refills - so refreshing! The office is spotless and the nurses and other staff are friendly and helpful as well.
Ryan in Milton, MA – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victoria Kuohung, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kuohung?

We believe in providing the best, most personalized dermatological care for your skin.

• Dermatology