Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO

Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

You are an individual and not a number! You have your own appointment time! We DO NOT overbook! I am passionate about my profession and value my relationship with each one of my patients. I will take the time to listen to your concerns and address your needs. I have designed my office to ensure your convenience, satisfaction, and comfort in a relaxing and friendly environment. I hope to earn your trust and foster a life-long relationship with you. http://www.drvictoriagarciaandassociates.comRead more

Dr. Garcia's Experience

See how Dr. Garcia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Garcia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Garcia
Dr. Garcia's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (50)
Dr. Garcia Says:

Scheduling Appointments (negative) We recognize how important it is for our patients to receive prompt care when they are ill. We continually evaluate our scheduling process to make additional time for same day appointments for patients with urgent needs. We depend on patients to communicate the urgency of their needs when calling for an appointment. We are here when you need us.

in Miami springs, Fl |
She's very professional and knowledgeable, apart from being very likable and friendly.
Dr. Garcia and Beatrice are amazing! I have been coming to them for years. The office staff is great as well and treats you like family.
in Miami fl |
DrGarcia and her staff are amazing they are very attentive and very sweet always make me feel at ease .. I love them !!!!!!
in Hollywood, FL |
Beware of this office's medical billing practices. The office actively misled me by assuring me that they continue to accept my insurance and that the doctor is part of the participating network of providers with my insurance company when in reality, the doctor's contract with the insurance company had expired-making her an out of network provider, resulting in a bill for thousands of dollars. The office has accepted no responsibility for their actions.
in Miami, FL |
Do not go to this doctor. They're very untrustworthy and their staff is incompetent. The told they accepted my insurance. I paid my copays and 3 months later and with no previous notification they sent me a PAST DUE invoice, They have no summited a claim to my insurance and want me to pay the whole amount. I wasn't explained about this shady policy when they told me they worked with my insurance. They don't answer the phone when you call. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to any family or friends
in Medley, Fl |
Do not go to this doctor. They are very untrustworthy and their staff is incomptent. I was charged a deposit up front when my insurance does not require me to payout of pocket. Scared about a procedure I needed done I did it anyway to get it over with. Now i have been trying to get my deposit back ever since and the office has not submitted 1 claim to my insurance. Everytime i call I get a different response that it is being taken care of etc. They are the worst front staff.
in Miami, FL |
On October 23, 2015 I had a medical procedure and they asked me for a $1,250.00 deposit in case my insurance wouldn't covered the entire charge. I was supposed to get it back in around 30 days. My insurance approved it on 12/06/15. I called the office to check when I was getting the refund but they didn't have an answer. On January 14, 2016 after more than 20 calls and no answer I had to go the office and ask for it and they told me the claim was gonna be re-submitted but it wasn't.
in Miami, FL |
It has taken a year for this office to give adequate information to process a simple medical claim. A YEAR! And it's still not processed. I have called them at least a billion times now for this one reason. Very VERY unprofessional!
in Miami |
Horrible !! They said that they were in the network with my insurance . They requested an ultra sound and explained that even if my insurance covered it that they needed full payment in advance before the procedure. They never pick up the phone for the office and take forever to provide the records to go see another doctor .
Have you seen Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO?
Are you Dr. Garcia?

Dr. Garcia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Garcia says...

Dr. Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Garcia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Cook County Hospital

Completed in 2003

Cook County Hospital

Completed in 2006

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Pap Smear
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thermachoice® Ablation
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: