Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO

Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Female
Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Doral, FL. She has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital.

3650 NW 82nd Ave Ste 506

Doral, FL 33166

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Garcia

See how frequently Dr. Garcia performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Yeast Infections
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Garcia's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Garcia "You are an individual and not a number! You have your own appointment time! We DO NOT overbook! I am passionate about my profession and value my relationship with each one of my patients. I will take the time to listen to your concerns and address your needs. I have designed my office to ensure your convenience, satisfaction, and comfort in a relaxing and friendly environment. I hope to earn your trust and foster a life-long relationship with you. http://www.drvictoriagarciaandassociates.com"

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Garcia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Disorders

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thermachoice® Ablation
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Cook County Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Cook County Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Garcia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Garcia Says:

Scheduling Appointments (negative) We recognize how important it is for our patients to receive prompt care when they are ill. We continually evaluate our scheduling process to make additional time for same day appointments for patients with urgent needs. We depend on patients to communicate the urgency of their needs when calling for an appointment. We are here when you need us.

Dr. Garcia's Performance
Miami, FL |
Don't pay in advance they will Never give your money back even after your insurance pays them
Miami, FL |
Only got a star because otherwise I couldn't submit my review. The office staff, completely incompetent. To be fair, they may be hindered by protocol imposed upon them by the doctor. Some of the staff is nice and patient, others may act as if they're the last sought after OB in the world and they are picking you. For potential OB patients - don't wast your time if you're not a perfect patient. Which leads me to wonder about the qualifications and skills when unforeseen challenges arrive. Scary
in Miami, FL |
Excellent Care! Dr. Garcia takes the time to go over thoroughly the treatments available and best course of action for your health care needs.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Garcia and her staff are amazing! They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and always address all my concerns. I have had two deliveries with Dr. Garcia and I can honestly say her care is like no other. I wouldn't have a baby with any other doctor!
Coral, Florida |
Amazing experience, confident in our success.
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Beatrice was very sweet and very informative and very gentle.
in Doral, FL |
Let me start off by saying that I don't usually write reviews...However, I felt the need to share my experience with Dr.Garcia with everyone who is seeking for the perfect Doctor who actually dedicates her time to patients and someone you defiantly feel you can trust without judgement. Dr. Garcia was so informative,friendly, sweet and gentle that it made me feel glad I chose her office! I am so relieved & happy to be able to say I have found the perfect office to take care of all my ob/gyn needs
in Miami springs, Fl |
She's very professional and knowledgeable, apart from being very likable and friendly.
Dr. Garcia and Beatrice are amazing! I have been coming to them for years. The office staff is great as well and treats you like family.
in Miami fl |
DrGarcia and her staff are amazing they are very attentive and very sweet always make me feel at ease .. I love them !!!!!!
in Hollywood, FL |
Beware of this office's medical billing practices. The office actively misled me by assuring me that they continue to accept my insurance and that the doctor is part of the participating network of providers with my insurance company when in reality, the doctor's contract with the insurance company had expired-making her an out of network provider, resulting in a bill for thousands of dollars. The office has accepted no responsibility for their actions.
in Miami, FL |
Do not go to this doctor. They're very untrustworthy and their staff is incompetent. The told they accepted my insurance. I paid my copays and 3 months later and with no previous notification they sent me a PAST DUE invoice, They have no summited a claim to my insurance and want me to pay the whole amount. I wasn't explained about this shady policy when they told me they worked with my insurance. They don't answer the phone when you call. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to any family or friends
in Miami, FL |
On October 23, 2015 I had a medical procedure and they asked me for a $1,250.00 deposit in case my insurance wouldn't covered the entire charge. I was supposed to get it back in around 30 days. My insurance approved it on 12/06/15. I called the office to check when I was getting the refund but they didn't have an answer. On January 14, 2016 after more than 20 calls and no answer I had to go the office and ask for it and they told me the claim was gonna be re-submitted but it wasn't.
in Miami, FL |
It has taken a year for this office to give adequate information to process a simple medical claim. A YEAR! And it's still not processed. I have called them at least a billion times now for this one reason. Very VERY unprofessional!
in Miami |
Horrible !! They said that they were in the network with my insurance . They requested an ultra sound and explained that even if my insurance covered it that they needed full payment in advance before the procedure. They never pick up the phone for the office and take forever to provide the records to go see another doctor .
Have you seen Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO?
Are you Dr. Garcia?