Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO

Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

7150 W 20th Ave, Hialeah, FL 33016 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

You are an individual and not a number! You have your own appointment time! We DO NOT overbook! I am passionate about my profession and value my relationship with each one of my patients. I will take the time to listen to your concerns and address your needs. I have designed my office to ensure your convenience, satisfaction, and comfort in a relaxing and friendly environment. I hope to earn your trust and foster a life-long relationship with you. http://www.drvictoriagarciaandassociates.comRead more

Dr. Garcia's Experience

81Experience
Match

See how Dr. Garcia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Garcia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Garcia
Dr. Garcia's Office & Staff
    Over 45 minutes (47)
Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO says

Scheduling Appointments (negative) We recognize how important it is for our patients to receive prompt care when they are ill. We continually evaluate our scheduling process to make additional time for same day appointments for patients with urgent needs. We depend on patients to communicate the urgency of their needs when calling for an appointment. We are here when you need us.

in Hollywood, FL |
Beware of this office's medical billing practices. The office actively misled me by assuring me that they continue to accept my insurance and that the doctor is part of the participating network of providers with my insurance company when in reality, the doctor's contract with the insurance company had expired-making her an out of network provider, resulting in a bill for thousands of dollars. The office has accepted no responsibility for their actions.
in Miami, FL |
Do not go to this doctor. They're very untrustworthy and their staff is incompetent. The told they accepted my insurance. I paid my copays and 3 months later and with no previous notification they sent me a PAST DUE invoice, They have no summited a claim to my insurance and want me to pay the whole amount. I wasn't explained about this shady policy when they told me they worked with my insurance. They don't answer the phone when you call. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to any family or friends
in Medley, Fl |
Do not go to this doctor. They are very untrustworthy and their staff is incomptent. I was charged a deposit up front when my insurance does not require me to payout of pocket. Scared about a procedure I needed done I did it anyway to get it over with. Now i have been trying to get my deposit back ever since and the office has not submitted 1 claim to my insurance. Everytime i call I get a different response that it is being taken care of etc. They are the worst front staff.
in Miami, FL |
On October 23, 2015 I had a medical procedure and they asked me for a $1,250.00 deposit in case my insurance wouldn't covered the entire charge. I was supposed to get it back in around 30 days. My insurance approved it on 12/06/15. I called the office to check when I was getting the refund but they didn't have an answer. On January 14, 2016 after more than 20 calls and no answer I had to go the office and ask for it and they told me the claim was gonna be re-submitted but it wasn't.
in Miami, FL |
It has taken a year for this office to give adequate information to process a simple medical claim. A YEAR! And it's still not processed. I have called them at least a billion times now for this one reason. Very VERY unprofessional!
in Miami |
Horrible !! They said that they were in the network with my insurance . They requested an ultra sound and explained that even if my insurance covered it that they needed full payment in advance before the procedure. They never pick up the phone for the office and take forever to provide the records to go see another doctor .
Have you seen Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO?

Compare Dr. Garcia

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Pap Smear
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thermachoice® Ablation
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Cook County Hospital

Completed in 2003

Cook County Hospital

Completed in 2006

Dr. Garcia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Garcia

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Garcia's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
Over 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Garcia

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Garcia's Care Philosophy