Dr. Victor J. Zannis, MD

Dr. Victor J. Zannis, MD

Breast Surgery | Male | 66 years old

29 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

We have a saying in our group that the patient comes first - no matter what, no matter what, no matter what...As we take this journey with our patients, their well-being is our top priority. We want their trust, and will do what it takes to earn it.Read more

Dr. Zannis' Experience

See how Dr. Zannis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zannis

Dr. Zannis accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Zannis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zannis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zannis to family and friends
Dr. Zannis' Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Breast cancer diagnosis, I was referred to a MD who totally supported a mastectomy with reconstruction, 2 visits later I felt ill and sick to my stomach. The words which will resonate with me for a life time: "Your breast will be numb, no feeling and no nipple, breasts are sisters, not twins, we will do the the best", found Dr Zannis. First question out of his mouth, "why do you want a mastectomy?", NO, so after a lumpectomy, I have a breast, nipple, no negative margins,, thanks Dr V
in Phoenix, AZ |
The most wonderful doctor ever. Compassionate, caring and competent. I have seen Dr. Zannis on and off for 20 + years for fibrocystic breast disease. He has performed biopsies and aspirations as needed and as a precaution and always puts my mind at ease. I am not exaggerating when I say I would trust him with my life.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Zannis has become one of my human-angels, one of few people I trust with my life. He has a direct approach with test results, but he also has a warmth that you don't often find in surgeons. He did my breast cancer surgery, and I'm just going into the treatment phase. Everywhere I have gone, the staffs of hospitals, other physicians, imaging facilities, etc. speak only the highest of him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Zannis is EXCELLENT! Great bedside manner and thoroughly explained everything in laymen terms.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Zannis is AMAZING. He is so thoughtful, caring and brilliant.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My daughter drove me to my appt. We walked in and just loved his office. Decorated beautifully as if being in an adorable house. Spotlessly clean. Dr. Zannis and his staff explained every step. He is a true professional and we are so impressed with his compassion. I would recommend Dr. Zannis to everyone I know.
in Sun City West, AZ |
From the moment I walked into his office to the after surgery followup appointment, Dr Zannis was focused on ME! He cared about my fear, educated me about DCIS, heard my concerns and spoke to me with kindness and strength. His surgeon skills were apparent as I have had NO difficulties and the incision scar is NOT visible. Great doctor and great man!
Have you seen Dr. Victor J. Zannis, MD?
Are you Dr. Zannis?

Compare Dr. Zannis

Dr. Zannis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Zannis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Breast Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

• Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 1976
    • Resident of the Year, 1981
    • Breast Surgical Techniques and Interdisciplinary Management, 2011
    • Breast Surgical Oncology, 2010

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zannis' Board Certifications

Maricopa Medical Center

Completed in 1981

Stanford University

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Zannis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zannis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Surgery