Dr. Victor Roberts, MD

Dr. Victor Roberts, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Victor Roberts, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Lake Mary, FL. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

766 N Sun Dr Ste 2060

Lake Mary, FL 32746

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Roberts

See how frequently Dr. Roberts performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Thyroiditis
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Roberts's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Roberts "Endocrine Associates of Florida, P.A., Lake Mary Division Victor Lawrence Roberts, MD, MBA, FACP, FACE Lucy M. Duque, DNP, ARNP-C Providing state-of-the-art care in the management of chronic illness, especially with diabetes mellitus.We are committed to providing the best service available to meet our patients needs. We are a bilingual office Patients are best served if they have a thorough understanding of their condition(s) and treatment to help us achieve the best outcomes."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Crummer Graduate School Of Business, Rollins College, Winter Park, Fl
    Other Education | Completed 1995

• MARQUIS WHO'S WHO IN MEDICINE AND HEALTH CARE, 2011-2012

Dr. Roberts has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roberts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roberts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roberts' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roberts to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Roberts' Performance
in Sanford, FL |
Dr. Roberts and his staff offer compassion and care that is seldom found these days. I feel like I struck gold by finding his practice.
in Winter Park, FL |
I haven't even seen him yet but I am not happy. They scheduled my first appointment which I had to call back and reschedule due to work. A month later, two days before my appointment, Delores calls and tell me I am being charged $50 for rescheduling my appt. I ask her why this is because it was rescheduled over a month in advance and the lady on the phone who rescheduled me never mentioned a fee. She just kept saying that was their policy. I find this unacceptable and can't even cancel my appoin
in Tavares, FL |
I am thrilled with the care I have received from this group of professionals. They recommended a new pump and CGM that have given me control and awareness that was impossible for me before. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to get control of your Diabeties and Hashimotos, Dr. Victor Roberts and his staff will empower you to take control of your life rather than be controled by your disease.
in Debary, FL |
The WORST endocrinologist I have ever encountered !!!!! Save yourself a lot of money and wasted time if you have severe diabetic and thyroid issues, then keep looking ! - Doesn't care !!!!!!
Debary, FL |
I went to Dr. Victor L Roberts in hopes to find a doctor that would care enough to help me find ways to help my diabetes and metabolism issues. My first visit , In walks the doctor, didn't even introduce himself and right away starts telling me, " You're in big trouble - it's not diabetes that's going to kill you its cholesterol and your heart. He almost gave me an anxiety attack! 2nd visit same thing, tells me I need a insulin pump, didn't even notice my cholesterol had dropped 1/2
in Lake Placid, Fl |
I have been a patient of Dr. Roberts for 17 years. He is very caring, compassionate, and most of all, realistic about diabetes care. He teaches you how to take charge of your health. I would recommend him to anyone with Diabetes.
in Winter springs, FL |
I've been a patient for 10 years now and can highly recommend Dr. Roberts and his knowledgeable staff. He is thorough, professional, and caring.
in Longwood, FL |
From my experiences with Dr. Victor Roberts and his exceptional staff there is no question that Dr. Roberts is the practice of medicine as a healing art.Dr. Roberts is also an expert in the art of thoughtful listening. When you are with Dr. Roberts, there is no sense that you are "on the clock". The care I received from Dr. Roberts coupled with the warmth and professionalism of his staff made for a very positive experience.
in Oviedo, FL |
Great doctor PA and staff! They definitely provide genuine healthcare to their patients. Would recommend to anyone looking for an endocrinologist!!
Orlando, FL |
I was dismissed as a patient because I had a gap in visits. Really didn't have an insurance during this time and they dismissed me???????????
in Orlando, FL |
I've been going to Dr.Roberts and I'm very happy to have him as my Endcrnolgest.. he takes great care of his painints
Tampa, FL |
First of all the staff and medtronic reps are great. Dr. Roberts is one of the worst doctors for endocrinology or overall that I have ever been to. Will not even look at the numbers of your pump or have any recommendations for insulin dosage from a pump that he recommends. He gets commision when referring patients to new pumps and only cares about making money. He told the patient that he gave me orders to come to his office every 3 months for the rest of my life.
in Orlando, FL |
Very pleasant staff, nice clean office. Use the videos playing to educate yourself while waiting. Very short wait before being called by nurse. Doctor followed about 10 mins later. He had read my paperwork, labs & nurse intake before entering. He actually talked to me, not at me. He asked questions, checked my heart & lungs, answered my questions, gave me some advice, tips, a referral and a couple of new prescriptions. Total time from entry to exit about 75 mins.
in Winter Park, FL |
Excellent all around. Love the staff, especially Lavisha! When you see longevity in staffing, you know everyone works well together. It shows! Dr. Roberts has been there for me as needed for 26 years. I'm proud to see him in Orlando Magazine's Best Doctor issue every year.
in Orlando, FL |
Went to Dr. Roberts because of all the positive comments I had heard. Even the pharmacist said he was the best, I expected more. When in with high hopes. Dr. Roberts was more interested in my Service Dog than me. He had, at the time an 18-month old German Shepard puppy. THANKS FOR NOTHING! My prescriptions weren't filled and when I requested, I was told to see an Internal Medicine Physician. The prescriptions were Diabetes related. I have been a Type 1 Diabetic for over 40 years.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Roberts is an excellent diagnostician! He leaves no stone unturned to find the problem and give you the help you need. I mostly see Lucy Duque Roberts, the office's nurse practitioner. She spends so much time examining all my information and labs and immediately puts me at ease! I also love, love, love Lavisha in the front office! She is the most friendly, caring person you could know!
in Debary, FL |
Dr. Roberts is the best. He made me feel like he is here for me and we will get through this together. Fantastic and warm staff. I highly recommend
in Lake Mary, FL |
Amazing environment with amazing people! Always willing to accommodate their patients and make you feel welcomed.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
Excellence in medical care! Dr. Roberts and his entire team are the Gold Standard in what every medical practice should be!!!
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Roberts is not only very knowledgeable about diabetes, he really cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to what is going on in their lives that may be impacting their medical condition.
in Longwood, FL |
Best practice I have ever been to, they care about all of their patients like family. Highly recommended! Dr. Victor and Lucy Roberts only want what is best for their patients, diabetes is hard to deal with day in and day out, they give you so much support and help.
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr Roberts has worked hard and steady with me to define and control my diabetes. He is open and clear in answering questions. His staff is excellent to work with. Don't want to go anywhere else as a result of his skill and service.
in Casselberry, FL |
After feeling bad for 6 months and having a goiter, my family dr just kept saying lets keep an eye on it , I took matters into my own hands and went to dr Roberts .He was recommended to me from at least 6 clients of mine, well he took one look at my lab work and goiter and explained that he goes with symptoms of patients and takes labs into consideration as well ,he prescribed armour thyroid for me ! I'm so happy he listened to me !! I can't wait to get rid of this goiter and feel good again!
in Winter Park, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Roberts for many years. I have nothing but positive things to say regarding Dr Roberts and his staff .
in Winter Springs, FL |
When a doctor spends 5 minutes with you, tells your husband I can't help you , you feel angry. My husband works very hard to keep his sugars down, but the doctor doesn't even talk to him about what he's doing. He doesn't talk to me either about mine. The representative from a pump supplier is rude, and doesn't return calls. His office staff is friendly and helpful but for every prescription they've issued our drug store has had to call them for important medicare codes so they can be filled.
in Lake Mary |
Dr. Roberta is very professional With good attitude, accurate diagnose basic on patient symtoms, test result, accurate treatment. He is such caring and loving doctor, I was vey fortune found him, after my first doctor wrong diagnosed me with wrong medication. I have been with Dr, Roberts almost three years, I was very sick and frustrate when I came to Dr. Roberts, he was very patient with me, correct diagnose with treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Roberts as best endocrinologist!
Have you seen Dr. Victor Roberts, MD?
Are you Dr. Roberts?

Visit Dr. Roberts

Dr. Roberts accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions