Dr. Victor Raposo, DMD

Dr. Victor Raposo, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Victor Raposo, DMD is a dentist who practices in Boulder, CO. Dr. Raposo is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital and Children's Hospital Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus.

3400 Penrose Pl Ste 106

Boulder, CO 80301

Learn about Dr. Raposo

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Raposo is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Raposo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Raposo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raposo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raposo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raposo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raposo to family and friends
Dr. Raposo's Performance
Lafayette, CO |
My teenage daughter had her wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Raposo and it was the best experience ever! From an incredible office staff that took great care of her during the surgery, to the skill of Dr. Raposo, the recovery was seamless. Thanks to a new product, Exparel, my daughter did not need to be on any narcotics following surgery. We managed any pain she did have with Tylenol and Advil. So worth it to not have my daughter exposed to narcotics!
Broomfield, CO |
Highly recommend! Because I didn't want my teenager to have any opioids for his surgery, Dr. Raposo used a new pain medication he injected during surgery and with a little Tylenol and Advil, my teen was pain free. It was well worth the extra cost of the medication to not have my teen exposed to narcotics.
in Lafayette CO |
Dr. Raposo is a fabulous surgeon and person.He is extremely knowledgable, takes the time to explain in detail what he will be doing, compassionate, and most importantly he is honest. His staff is friendly, and welcoming. Dr. Raposo actually cares about the patient. Every dentist should be referring their patients to Dr. Raposo, and if your dentist does not, YOU tell them you want to see him.
in Louisville, CO |
I practiced dentistry in Boulder County for over a dozen years. During that time, I had many patients visit Dr. Raposo's office for oral surgery care. The feedback I received was consistently positive. That's why I did not hesitate to bring my own son to Dr. Raposo's office for surgical care. I have since moved on to teaching at CU Anschutz, where there are many qualified dental specialists I could have chosen; but I chose Victor for his extraordinary skill, conservatism, knowledge and care.
in Brighton, CO |
My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Raposo--he did an awesome job. He kept me informed of what was going on and explained everything. I had no anxiety with my daughter being sedated for the procedure. The best part--my daughter's recovery was easy. I credit this to his expert touch and adequate sedation she received for the procedure. There was no crying,or bleeding and very minimal pain. The staff did a wonderful job of explaining the post op care and recovery. Highly recommend!!
Boulder, CO |
Dr. Raposo examined me following my bicycle accident where I sustained facial bone fractures. He fit me into his schedule immediately for an exam & diagnosis. He advised me as to my options with absolute professionalism & I exited his medical care with utmost confidence that I received the best treatment & advise possible. As it turns out everything he counseled me on proved out to be positive results, & I am currently fully healed.
Have you seen Dr. Victor Raposo, DMD?
Are you Dr. Raposo?