Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 61

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Matthews, NC and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 1987. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center and Novant Health Matthews Medical Center. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD

Premier Plastic Surgery Ctr

1635 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews, NC 28105

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Ferrari with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Novant Health.

These providers are on the medical staff of Novant Health.

Dr. Ferrari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ferrari

Dr. Ferrari

I am thrilled with the results of both my breast augmentation and lipo. The staff and dr were super helpful through the whole process and very nice. They helped me make the best decisions about size and procedures for me. I would highly recommend Premier Plastic Surgery.
Jul 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
All of the staff was so welcoming and reassuring during all visits. I could not have asked for a better experience before, during, and after surgery. I am so grateful to Dr. Ferrari and his staff for the level of care provided. I would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking plastic surgery.
Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
Results and the procedure went very well. I am very pleased with everything.
Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
I am not a fan of surgery but the procedure went smoothly and all of the staff are friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Ferrari!
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
I never felt alone during my entire procedure. From my surgical consult to the day of my surgery and post surgery, I received hands on care even though I was extremely nervous about the surgery, the doctor and staff were more than helpful. My post surgical experience was handled by the most efficient and knowledgable staff. Im very grateful.
Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
Excellent and professional care. I am very happy with results. Friends commemt how great my eyes look..
Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
I had breast surgery and I am very happy with the results. Great Job !!
Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
Very thorough and responsive to questions. Both pre and post operation they continued to answer all of my questions and address concerns.
Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
Loved my results. The staff and product was amazing . Would highly recommend to everyone!
Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
Fantastic! could not be happier with my results.
Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
I received results better than I could have asked for. The staff were all very pleasant and informative. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ferrari to anyone.
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
I honestly could not be happier with Dr Ferrari and his amazing staff! From the very first appointment they were welcoming and made me feel at ease. My results were amazing! Dr Ferrari is an amazing surgeon and I could not ask for more. Thank you so much!
Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
I have been very pleased with this entire process. Dr. Ferrari and his staff provide impeccable customer service and were available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I love the work and level of professionalism he and his team deliver.
D. Allen – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Ferrari and his staff. I am so proud of my results. After losing over 125 lbs. the loose skin in my abdominal area was saggy and I was so unhappy with it. Now my abdominal area/tummy is flat and my muscles are tight. I could not be happier! I would totally recommend Dr. Ferrari for any cosmetic surgery needs.
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
It was amazing. Could not be happier with my results.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
My experience has been perfect. Everything went smoothly and everyone was friendly and professional.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
Overall experience has been awesome! Results were exactly what I wanted and described to the team!
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
Everything went as discussed - very happy both with the procedure and the final results.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
Dr. Ferrari and his office staff were very kind and I had a great experience with his practice. I felt confident with Dr. Ferrari from the day of my first appointment, and throughout the process. I went into surgery feeling very stressed, but I was treated so well that it made a stressful time much easier to handle. I am also happy that I went with Dr. Ferrari's recommendations. I am very happy with the results!
Cory F. – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?
The staff is so friendly, sincere and helpful be it in the office or on the phone. It was so easy with all appointments and surgery being based out of the same building. Dr. Ferrari never rushes through his time with you and allows for as many questions as you need to ask to be confident and comfortable with your decision.
Katelyn R. – Dec 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Victor Ferrari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ferrari?