Dr. Victor Dabelea, MD

Dr. Victor Dabelea, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Victor Dabelea, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Denver, CO. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, obstetrics, and more.

Learn about Dr. Dabelea

Video

See how frequently Dr. Dabelea performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
Endometriosis
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Dabelea's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dabelea "Our patients know we are truly there for them and have a personal commitment to their unique needs and concerns. They know we will help guide them through the entire journey, help them avoid problems, and get them through any hard times that might come up-emotional or physical. We strive to create relationships with each patient based on trust, knowledge, and compassion."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology
  • Obstetrics

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Institutul De Medicina Si Farmacie
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St. Joseph Hospital Program
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St Joseph Hospital

• Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital Physician of the Year Nomination, 2006
  • Malignant Melanoma in Pregnancy, 1999
  • Immediate Breast Reconstruction following Radical Mastectomy of Breast Cancer, 1999
  • Intrauterine Balloon Tamponade in the Management of Postpartum Hemorrhage, 06/2007
  • Primary Breast and Cervical Cancers with Concomitaant Diagnosis. Therapeutic Approach, 1999

• Romanian

Dr. Dabelea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dabelea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dabelea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dabelea to family and friends

Dr. Dabelea's Performance

My experience was beyond awesome. Every step of the way you can call Sue for answers. And my surgery was fast and recovery was great. I highly recommend Dr.Dabelea and his staff..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kinds words! We will be sure to pass along your compliment to Dr. Dabelea and the staff.

Dr. Dabelea is the best physician I have ever met. He is straightforward, thoughtful, and honest. After a medically complicated post-partum with my first child, I interviewed over 8 practices looking for a competent, caring, dependable doctor who I could trust with a future pregnancy. Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care and it starts with an expert staff. We love to hear about these positive experiences at Consultants In OBGYN. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!

Dr Dabelea is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He takes the time to answer questions and explain any recommendations. His skill and kind bedside manner was very comforting to me when I was experiencing some scary health issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Fantastic physician in my opinion. He has treated me at a time I was most vulnerable and my health was regained due to his meticulous and patient demeanor. He seems to take pride in his profession, and seems passionate about it. I would highly recommend Dr. Dabelea as your Obstetric &...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. We will be sure to relay this review to Dr. Dabelea!

First off, the office is a cozy and comfy atmosphere. They answer the phone and schedule you the best they can and as quickly as possible. Dr. Dabelea is one of the most kind and professional doctors I've ever met. I went to him after several years of getting no answers with my old Ob Dr and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Dabelea at Consultants in OB/GYN