Dr. Victor M. Byrd, MD

Dr. Victor M. Byrd, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/K/W/YKWG9_w120h160_v2331.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Victor M. Byrd, MD, Nashville, TN, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Byrd

Dr. Victor M. Byrd, MD
Are you Dr. Byrd?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 44 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 44

4.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Kuttawa, KY |

I've been a patient of Dr. Byrd's for 15 yrs and I don't think I could get better care anywhere else! Dr Byrd goes out of his way to see that you receive the best overall care possible. He's a warm and personable doctor who really cares about his patients. I trust him and I know he has my best interest at heart.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Henderson, TN |

I have been a patient of Dr. Byrd's for eight years. Dr. Byrd is a very thoughtful, caring, highly experienced, and creative physician. His approach always involves listening to my concerns and addressing each of my issues. Further, he seems to have a wide spread network of fellow Rheumatologists to collaborate with and keep abreast of the latest advances in the field. I can not imagine what more you could ever ask of a health care provider. I am very satisfied !! Thanks Dr. Byrd !

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
-Nashville, TN |

I was very loyal to this doctor and sang his praises for years. I had a false sense of security and felt cared about until it became completely evident that was completely fake. Due to bad judgements in my personal life, I was tossed out of the practice after 10 years with literally nowhere else to go. Now i'm without a rheumatologist and therefore treatment. As i sit with my joints degrading and denied access to the biologic i need, I'm at a loss as to what to do. Sadly, Dr. Byrd doesn't care.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. John Sergent, MD
Dr. Kevin J. Myers, MD
Dr. April L. Barnado, MD
0.82 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.