Dr. Victor Atun, MD

General Surgery | Male

Bodies By Atun 15591 Creek Bend Dr Ste 100 Sugar Land, TX 77478 Get Directions
Dr. Victor Atun, MD

Dr. Victor Atun, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Atun is affiliated with St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Healthcare System - Southwest.

...See Less

Dr. Atun's Care Philosophy

The best care possible in a friendly atmosphere. Every patient is seen by me when they come to my office. I will give them as much personal attention as possible. I also try to be there emotionally for my patients when they need me. I promise to do my best every time.

Dr. Atun's Experience

See how Dr. Atun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Atun

Dr. Atun accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Atun is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Atun has admitting privileges.

Dr. Atun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Atun to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Atun Says:

My staff and I appreciate your time in completing your survey of our medical practice. We utilize this tool to modify our practice to best meet our patients' needs. I am devoted as a Plastic Surgeon to not only rejuvenating and enhancing your natural beauty but also making my patients feel valued. I sincerely hope you found satisfaction with the array of services Bodies by Atun provides.

Dr. Atun's Performance
in Spring, TX |
I am SO THRILLED I had lipo done!! I had my first c-section 20 years ago, and another 4 years later. No matter what I did, the weight never came off in my stomach area. I wish I had done the procedure sooner, as it has changed my life! I am more confident and can actually do more of the things I love doing because my stomach doesn't slow me down anymore. Dr. Atun and the staff are beyond professional, they really do care about the individual. Don't wait ... if you are thinking
in katy, tx |
I recently went to see Dr. Atun and was impressed with him and his staff. He was very funny and friendly. I felt comfortable. I had a breast reduction done and was a little apprehensive about it. But, the procedure went very well and I am very happy with the results. If I ever get another procedure done I will go and see Dr. Atun. :)
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Atun for a little over two years. I was previously very overweight and and wanted quite a few procedures. Throughout my entire history with Dr. Atun, he has been nothing but professional, supportive and kind. I met with quite a few surgeons before I choose him. I instantly felt at ease. Yes, there have been bumps in the road to recovery and he has been there every time, with a reassuring smile putting any worry at ease. I would absolutely recommend him for any procedure.
in Cypress |
Dr. Atun is one of the best doctors around. I've been seeing him for over 6 years now and have referred many friends and family members. Over the years I've had countless cysts removed, skin cancer spots removed, and a breast augmentation. Dr. Atun takes pride in what he does and ensures his patient are satisfied with their results. His goal is to make sure his patients looks beautiful and he does a magnificent job in doing so. He has also preformed surgeries on both of my daughters. Six
Missouri city, tx |
Terrible doctor, he does not care about the outcome of the surgeries to him it's about getting the patients in and out without regard to how the procedure turns out. Don't bother go elsewhere you will regret it.
in Katy, TX |
This man is a butcher, does not know how to perform any kind of surgery, 2.5 yrs and still trying to get the things that he botched repair, save your time and money what a horrible experience. Please spend your money with someone else, I have scars that I will have to live with forever.
in Missouri City, TX |
Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. CHIN AND NECK LIPO IS HORRIBLE. MY CHIN LOOKS WORSE! LEFT NOTHING BUT SCAR TISSUE!!!
in Houston, TX |
one of the friendliest doctors I have ever met. I was very scared of liposuction while under local anesthesia but everything went well and I am fitting into pants that I haven't even been able to consider for years. Will return for facial peels with the spa for my hyperpigmentation.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Atun is a breath of fresh air. He is polite and listens to what you expect from a surgery. He takes the time to answer any questions you may have. I'm ecstatic about my results. His staff is very accomodating and polite. Highly recommended.
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr Atun and his staff have treated me like a queen. I had a face lift a month ago and love my results.
Sugar Land, TX |
Wonderful experience from beginning to end and very affordable. Will return.
in Houston, TX |
He is a butcher. Always in a rush and scars/outcome was terrible. Instead of accepting responsibility for his actions he request a 2nd chance to do it over and the outcome is worse. I've made every attempt to get a refund for his poor workmanship and he still wants a do over. I plan to file a medical complaint with the board against him. If you are looking for quality work please consider another surgeon. He cares more about the quantity than the quality and it's evident.
in Sugarland tx |
Very happy with dr atuns work. He did a face lift under local and facial peel as well as Botox.he does excellent work, takes his time and cares about you as a patient. Highly recommend his work.
in Houston, TX |
Very poor quality work, a lot of re-do's. I won't use him again.
in Houston, TX |
This guy just cares about the quantity of patience not the quality of his work, he messes up a lot. If you care about your outcome, I suggest to look elsewhere.
in Houston, TX |
I had blepharoplasty surgery about 3 years ago. I was not happy with the doctor's approach to surgery. He appeared rushed (actually said he is was in a hurry because he had another patient waiting). He did not sedate the area before putting the anesthesia in. It was extremely painful to the point that I wanted to stop the surgery.It was traumatizing! My perception during my experience with him was that his practice was about how many patients he could do in a day and not the quality of work.
Have you seen Dr. Victor Atun, MD?
Are you Dr. Atun?

Compare Dr. Atun

Dr. Atun's Care Philosophy

Dr. Atun says...

Dr. Atun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  •  Board actions found

Board Action

Dr. Atun has 1 board action

• Substandard Care (6/16/2017)
    • Action Taken: Education
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Texas

Mt Sinai Med Center

Completed in 1993

University South Fla College Med

Completed in 1996

Dr. Atun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Atun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Adult Reconstructive Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair