Dr. Victor J. Atun, MD

Dr. Victor J. Atun, MD

General Surgery | Male | 52 years old

47 reviews| Leave a review

The best care possible in a friendly atmosphere. Every patient is seen by me when they come to my office. I will give them as much personal attention as possible. I also try to be there emotionally for my patients when they need me. I promise to do my best every time.Read more

Dr. Atun's Experience

See how Dr. Atun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Atun

Dr. Atun accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Atun has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Atun
Dr. Atun's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (40)
Dr. Atun Says:

My staff and I appreciate your time in completing your survey of our medical practice. We utilize this tool to modify our practice to best meet our patients' needs. I am devoted as a Plastic Surgeon to not only rejuvenating and enhancing your natural beauty but also making my patients feel valued. I sincerely hope you found satisfaction with the array of services Bodies by Atun provides.

Missouri city, tx |
Terrible doctor, he does not care about the outcome of the surgeries to him it's about getting the patients in and out without regard to how the procedure turns out. Don't bother go elsewhere you will regret it.
in Katy, TX |
This man is a butcher, does not know how to perform any kind of surgery, 2.5 yrs and still trying to get the things that he botched repair, save your time and money what a horrible experience. Please spend your money with someone else, I have scars that I will have to live with forever.
in Missouri City, TX |
Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. CHIN AND NECK LIPO IS HORRIBLE. MY CHIN LOOKS WORSE! LEFT NOTHING BUT SCAR TISSUE!!!
in Houston, TX |
one of the friendliest doctors I have ever met. I was very scared of liposuction while under local anesthesia but everything went well and I am fitting into pants that I haven't even been able to consider for years. Will return for facial peels with the spa for my hyperpigmentation.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Atun is a breath of fresh air. He is polite and listens to what you expect from a surgery. He takes the time to answer any questions you may have. I'm ecstatic about my results. His staff is very accomodating and polite. Highly recommended.
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr Atun and his staff have treated me like a queen. I had a face lift a month ago and love my results.
Sugar Land, TX |
Wonderful experience from beginning to end and very affordable. Will return.
in Houston, TX |
He is a butcher. Always in a rush and scars/outcome was terrible. Instead of accepting responsibility for his actions he request a 2nd chance to do it over and the outcome is worse. I've made every attempt to get a refund for his poor workmanship and he still wants a do over. I plan to file a medical complaint with the board against him. If you are looking for quality work please consider another surgeon. He cares more about the quantity than the quality and it's evident.
in Sugarland tx |
Very happy with dr atuns work. He did a face lift under local and facial peel as well as Botox.he does excellent work, takes his time and cares about you as a patient. Highly recommend his work.
in Houston, TX |
Very poor quality work, a lot of re-do's. I won't use him again.
in Houston, TX |
This guy just cares about the quantity of patience not the quality of his work, he messes up a lot. If you care about your outcome, I suggest to look elsewhere.
in Houston, TX |
I had blepharoplasty surgery about 3 years ago. I was not happy with the doctor's approach to surgery. He appeared rushed (actually said he is was in a hurry because he had another patient waiting). He did not sedate the area before putting the anesthesia in. It was extremely painful to the point that I wanted to stop the surgery.It was traumatizing! My perception during my experience with him was that his practice was about how many patients he could do in a day and not the quality of work.
Have you seen Dr. Victor J. Atun, MD?
Are you Dr. Atun?

Compare Dr. Atun

Dr. Atun's Care Philosophy

Dr. Atun says...

Dr. Atun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Atun has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Atun's Board Certifications

Mt Sinai Med Center

Completed in 1993

University South Fla College Med

Completed in 1996

Dr. Atun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Atun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Adult Reconstructive Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair