Dr. Victor D. Antonacci, MD

Dr. Victor D. Antonacci, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics | Male

Learn about this Doctor

As an orthopedic surgeon, I find personal satisfaction recognizing that my patients benefit from surgical advancements that allow them to enjoy and improve their quality of life. My on-going career goals are to utilize the latest technology and refine my techniques in order to improve patient safety, satisfaction, and surgical outcomes.Read more

Dr. Antonacci's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Antonacci's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Antonacci

Dr. Antonacci accepts 12 insurance carriers

12 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Antonacci has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Antonacci

Dr. Antonacci's Review Details
4.7 based on 33 responses
Experience with Dr. Antonacci
Dr. Antonacci's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Rockford, IL |
Complete hip joint replacement two weeks ago, and I'm up and driving and living my life already. While he doesn't really say too much, Dr. Antonacci is an exceptional surgeon. Worried about my inability to take pain medication, he did everything within his power to mitigate the pain from surgery, to the point where I wouldn't have even needed pain pills. He gets an A+++ from me.
in Beloit, WI |
I am so pleased with the results of my anterior hip replacement surgery with Dr. Antonacci. I was released from the hospital day after surgery and went back to work part time two days later. Physical therapy is crucial after this surgery. It is wonderful to be pain-free now! I highly recommend Dr. Antonacci and this minimally invasive approach to hip replacement. His staff is excellent and very supportive.
in Loves Park, IL |
I was fast-tracked for a hip replacement, so I chose the first available appointment and somehow lucked into Dr. Antonacci. He uses an anterior approach that had me on my feet after the surgery and home the next day. I'm 65 and never spent a day in a rehab facility. The nursing staff and social services followed me along the way, and rehab was hard work, but I made a full recovery.
in Freeport, IL |
In January of 2016, Dr Antonacci performed my total hip replacement surgery. I was unsure which doctor to chose to perform this surgery and through networking, in a very short time, I learned Dr Antonacci came highly recommended by several people. I was looking for a doctor who had a lot of experience with the anterior approach to hip replacement. He answered all of my questions to my satisfaction and took every precaution to avoid complications. I am very happy with my outcome.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Antonacci is professional, business-like, yet friendly and kind. I felt complete assurance when speaking with him and when he discussed my hip issue. His expertise with the surgery and the recovery was amazing. I am so glad my PCP recommended me to Dr. Antonacci. The hip replacement experience this time, compared to the last time some years ago with another doctor, was like night and day. I feel wonderful and hopeful for my future.
in Poplar Grove, IL |
Dr. Antonacci did an excellent job on my hip. The procedure went as planned. I was out of the hospital in less than 24 hrs. After two and a half weeks, I was back to work with a cane. I did not feel any pain the whole time I was going through this. I would highly recommend Dr. Antonacci. He is an excellent surgeon.
in Rockford, IL |
Very satisfied with his work my hip is wonderful. Its been one month since my surgery and I almost forget I've had it done. I can't say enough good about it!
in Dixon, IL |
Dr. Antonacci did an anterior total hip replacement for me on Dec 16, 2015. I had a hip replacement on the other side in 2001 (the old way, by another Dr.), so I had something for comparison. While the first replacement has been trouble free, I remember that recovery as being quite a drawn out process! I'm amazed at how much more quickly I've been able to recover with this procedure! I think it's wonderful that we have Dr. Antonacci in Rockford, IL!
Have you seen Dr. Victor D. Antonacci, MD?
Are you Dr. Victor D. Antonacci, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Antonacci

Georgetown University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center

Completed in 1986

Otto E. Aufranc Fellow In Total Joint Reconstruction and Revision Arthroplasty, The New England Baptist Hospital 1986

Completed in 1986

Dr. Antonacci has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Antonacci has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Antonacci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antonacci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Antonacci's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
    • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
    • Malpractice claims found
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Antonacci

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Antonacci's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Antonacci

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Antonacci's Care Philosophy