Dr. Victor Antonacci, MD

Dr. Victor Antonacci, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics | Male

OrthoIllinois 5875 E Riverside Blvd Rockford, IL 61114 Get Directions

As an orthopedic surgeon, I find personal satisfaction recognizing that my patients benefit from surgical advancements that allow them to enjoy and improve their quality of life. My on-going career goals are to utilize the latest technology and refine my techniques in order to improve patient safety, satisfaction, and surgical outcomes.

Dr. Victor Antonacci, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in Rockford, IL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Antonacci is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital, Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center and SwedishAmerican Hospital.

Dr. Antonacci's Experience

See how Dr. Antonacci's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Antonacci

Dr. Antonacci accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Antonacci has admitting privileges.

Dr. Antonacci's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antonacci to family and friends
Dr. Antonacci's Performance
in Rockford, IL |
Surgery went well. There has been minimal pain post-op
He was awesome!
in Machesney Park, IL |
Procedure and the patient care was great
in Machesney Park, IL |
Very professional and very good! I came to see Dr. Antonacci because I heard nothing but good things.
in Caledonia, IL |
Dr. Antonacci is very skilled and I have complete trust and faith in him.
in Rochelle, IL |
Dr. Antonacci is very thorough and knowledgeable, he did an amazing job!
in Rockford, IL |
I had a total hip replacement completed by Dr Antonacci two weeks ago. He did the anterior approach and I have had very little pain or discomfort. DR. Antonacci and his PA Kaitlyn Georgiafandis explained my procedure and after care and were available for all of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Antonacci and his staff. I am grateful for his knowledge of hip replacements and superior care.
in Rockford, IL |
He is a good Dr. I was back to work in no time after surgery.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Antonacci is friendly and did a good job!
in Rockford, IL |
He helped me get back to where I wanted to be.
in Rockford, IL |
Highly recommended. He and his staff is very professional and great. The surgery could not have gone better
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Antonacci is great, he did a great job and was straight to the point.
in Rockford, IL |
He is the best knee surgeon I have had!
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Antonacci is very personable, straight forward, and professional.
in Rockford, IL |
Couldn't be happier after my knee replacement!! The entire crew is wonderful!!
in Rockford, IL |
I can't say enogh about my surgical outcome. Dr. Antonacci is a great surgeon, very professional. His staff is friendly and professional as well. Very satisfied with my surgery
in Rockford, IL |
I never thought I would feel this great after having my knees replaced.
in Rockford, IL |
Very pleased with outcome surgery. Now I'm able to walk without pain.
in Rockford, IL |
I was happy with everything Dr. Antonacci has done for me. My hip is 100% better than what it was before surgery!
He did a great job!!
in Rockford, IL |
Very thank for Dr Antonacci. He has given me a new view on life after my total hip replacement. His PA Kaitlin is wonderful as well.
in Cherry Valley, IL |
Dr. Antonacci always kept me informed and explained things. Took the time to answer all your questions. All in all, he did a terrific job on surgery on my hips. Would highly recommend Dr. Antonacci.
Rockford, IL |
I love the doctor but before he does any operations that he lets you know what your in for afterwards. More Physical therapy would be more beneficial.
Rockford, IL |
I think everyone should do the anterior approach. Recovery is so quick!
Rockford, IL |
Dr. Antonacci and his staff are flawlessly professional. All my questions were answered within a day and each time I was encouraged to call anytime. This alone was greatly reassuring to me. Within nine days of my recent total hip replacement, I was walking comfortably without even a cane. Due to Dr. Antonacci's expertise, I have my life back, no more pain. Without reservation, I recommend the doctor and his staff.
in Davis, IL |
Now that I have your attention let me tell you what he did for me. 8 years without any job, still on food stamps thanks to a botched elbow surgery. Never did elbow before so he contaminated the joint before he put it in causing possible infections and 2 more weeks in the hospital. Sent home with literally no elbow in the arm at all. Since they wrapped the elbow WAY TOO tight it killed what nerve I had left in the arm. This was ignored by all the nurses and the doctor. Still have no feeling in it
Lena, IL |
Having had years of pain from an arthritic hip I can't adequately describe the benefit I have received from my hip replaced. Dr. Antonacci operated on my hip in March and one month later I was visiting relatives in South Korea. The flight, walking around Seoul, and all related activities presented no challenge. I am now pain free for the first time in nearly a decade thanks to Dr. Antonnaci's expertise with the anterior total hip replacement procedure.
in Rockford, IL |
Complete hip joint replacement two weeks ago, and I'm up and driving and living my life already. While he doesn't really say too much, Dr. Antonacci is an exceptional surgeon. Worried about my inability to take pain medication, he did everything within his power to mitigate the pain from surgery, to the point where I wouldn't have even needed pain pills. He gets an A+++ from me.
in Beloit, WI |
I am so pleased with the results of my anterior hip replacement surgery with Dr. Antonacci. I was released from the hospital day after surgery and went back to work part time two days later. Physical therapy is crucial after this surgery. It is wonderful to be pain-free now! I highly recommend Dr. Antonacci and this minimally invasive approach to hip replacement. His staff is excellent and very supportive.
in Loves Park, IL |
I was fast-tracked for a hip replacement, so I chose the first available appointment and somehow lucked into Dr. Antonacci. He uses an anterior approach that had me on my feet after the surgery and home the next day. I'm 65 and never spent a day in a rehab facility. The nursing staff and social services followed me along the way, and rehab was hard work, but I made a full recovery.
in Freeport, IL |
In January of 2016, Dr Antonacci performed my total hip replacement surgery. I was unsure which doctor to chose to perform this surgery and through networking, in a very short time, I learned Dr Antonacci came highly recommended by several people. I was looking for a doctor who had a lot of experience with the anterior approach to hip replacement. He answered all of my questions to my satisfaction and took every precaution to avoid complications. I am very happy with my outcome.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Antonacci is professional, business-like, yet friendly and kind. I felt complete assurance when speaking with him and when he discussed my hip issue. His expertise with the surgery and the recovery was amazing. I am so glad my PCP recommended me to Dr. Antonacci. The hip replacement experience this time, compared to the last time some years ago with another doctor, was like night and day. I feel wonderful and hopeful for my future.
in Poplar Grove, IL |
Dr. Antonacci did an excellent job on my hip. The procedure went as planned. I was out of the hospital in less than 24 hrs. After two and a half weeks, I was back to work with a cane. I did not feel any pain the whole time I was going through this. I would highly recommend Dr. Antonacci. He is an excellent surgeon.
in Rockford, IL |
Very satisfied with his work my hip is wonderful. Its been one month since my surgery and I almost forget I've had it done. I can't say enough good about it!
in Dixon, IL |
Dr. Antonacci did an anterior total hip replacement for me on Dec 16, 2015. I had a hip replacement on the other side in 2001 (the old way, by another Dr.), so I had something for comparison. While the first replacement has been trouble free, I remember that recovery as being quite a drawn out process! I'm amazed at how much more quickly I've been able to recover with this procedure! I think it's wonderful that we have Dr. Antonacci in Rockford, IL!
Have you seen Dr. Victor Antonacci, MD?
Are you Dr. Antonacci?

Compare Dr. Antonacci

Dr. Antonacci's Care Philosophy

Dr. Antonacci's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

Georgetown University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital Center

Completed in 1986

Otto E. Aufranc Fellow in Total Joint Reconstruction and Revision Arthroplasty, The New England Baptist Hospital 1986

Completed in 1986

Georgetown University

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Antonacci does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antonacci and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics