Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO

Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO is a family medicine specialist in Plantation, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2012 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

4101 NW 4th St Ste 211

Plantation, FL 33317

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Marsh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Marsh's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Asthma
  • Biopsy
  • Breast Exam
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Immunization
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Joint Injection
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Stitches
  • Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

Health is your greatest wealth.  So invest in your future by taking care of your body now. We look at the whole picture incorporating all aspects of your life to create a personalized care plan for you based on current evidence-based medicine and clinical decision-support tools.

2016

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marsh

Dr. Marsh?
Dr. Marsh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO
The best doctor I have had, EVER. No judgement, treats me as a person and helps find solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
Dr. Vicky Marsh is so knowledgeable and professional and super attentive
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
Today was my first visit with Dr. Marsh and her team and it was an excellent experience. Zero wait time to see the doctor this morning and the office is super clean and offers a very relaxing atomosphere. Dr. Marsh is patient, professional and kind as is her PA, Perry who was more than helpful. This office is also LGBT friendly and I would absolutely recommend to any and all of my LGBT family. Very nice people in this office and I have been to many. Glad I made the choice to visit Dr. Marsh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
Beware do not ask the doctor any questions. You will be charged. Brought my wife to get her annual checkup. We were told there was no copay for a physical as usual with other doctors. Physical was normal the staff asked several questions like a normal visit. When asked if we had any questions we had a few normal health related questions. Apparently if you have questions you get charged for them. On the follow up visit we where given a bill for $49.62 and were told the insurance refused to cover
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
She was very thorough and spent time with me instead of rushing in and out. She listened to everything I said and was very knowledgeable about medical issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
Very great experience. She very knowledgeable and helpful. Everything I needed to take care of was done right in the office. Her nurse is also very kind and educated. Wait time was very minimal. I highly recommend Dr. Marsh to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
First doctor I met with to continue treatment from Maryland. Made me feel 100% comfortable and at ease with my transition from the beginning. I see her once a month now and couldn't be happier with her care. She's kind patient and always makes time for what ever issues arise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
I love Dr. Marsh's caring attitude and the way she takes time during visits and doesn't rush. Love the fact wait times for an appointment are so very short. Eddie, her nurse is also caring and strives to provide the best care possible.
She is a sweetheart
Good Doctor.soFlorida. Plantation MWF 9-3.Tuesday Thursday.5*
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
Best PCM I have come acrossed in 8 years. The staff was extremely helpful, and treated me like i was an important patient. Im looking forward to my future visits. Dr. Marsh cares so much and was focused on my health, and spent unlimited time with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
My first visit to this Office with Doctor Marsh and Casey was an unforgettable one. From the time I walked in to speak with Casey to the time I got to speak with Doctor Marsh, I was comfortable, able to relax and not be to tense, she made me feel like a regular Human Being. I don't get to connect with a Doctor nor do I ever get a Doctor that is Empathetic towards a patient. Doctor Marsh is that and much more. I am thankful to have found her. You won't be disappointed with your experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
After searching for a new physician for a few months, I was so glad I found Dr. Marsh. Her staff is super friendly and always makes me feel like I'm a person and not just another patient. Dr. Marsh is really thorough and explains things in a way that I can understand. She even personally called me when I was sick to see how I was doing the next day. I am grateful for the care she gives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
Excellent facility, exceptional care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
She is very thoughtful and very caring about her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
What a great experience! I have recommended Dr. Marsh time and time again. She makes every appointment feel like I am her only patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
Dr. Marsh and her staff are all very friendly. They took care of my concerns efficiently. Good experience, would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
Dr. Marsh took the time to provide me with the personalized attention I was looking for. Felt like I needed an integrated approach and that is what I got. Thanks Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
I loved Dr. Marsh-- she is professional, wonderful, and very knowledgable. She was very thorough during my visit, patient in answering all my questions, and giving me options for treatment. I felt comfortable asking her any question related to my health and care. I highly recommend Dr. Marsh!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?
I visited Dr. Marsh for Botox treatments and had a wonderful experience. She made me feel comfortable and made great recommendations. Her new office is beautiful and I am extremely satisfied with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicky Marsh, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Marsh?

Insurance accepted