Dr. Vicki Seidmeyer, DO

Dr. Vicki Seidmeyer, DO

Family Medicine | Female

2760 Virginia Pkwy Ste 100 McKinney, TX 75071 Get Directions

Dr. Vicki Seidmeyer, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in McKinney, TX. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Seidmeyer is affiliated with Medical City McKinney.

Dr. Seidmeyer's Experience

See how Dr. Seidmeyer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seidmeyer

Dr. Seidmeyer accepts 31 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Seidmeyer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Seidmeyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seidmeyer to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Seidmeyer's Performance
Don't bother!
in Mckinney, TX |
I've been going here for years and now my whole family goes here. Terrific Dr and staff. Even with some complicated medical issues we always get the help and service we want. Recommend them to everyone I know.
Mckinney, TX |
Staff is horrible!!! Dr Seidmeyer has been my whole family's doctor since we moved to Texas! She is great but I can't continue to deal with her staff especially Lisa! They shared my confidential medical information with another patient just kinda smiled and said sorry with no explanation besides I'll give you a call later but yet never received a call! They discharged my husband with no written notice so when he called for a refill on his blood pressure medication they told him no go to ER!
McKinney, TX |
Visited Dr. Seidmeyer last month for Bell's Palsy. I informed her I was in therapies for a week and wanted to double check with her about how I was healing. I also informed her that I still had pressure in my ear. She was not disconnected, didn't seem interested in what I had to say and truly felt like it was a waste of my time. She never bothered to check my ear and after seeing the ENT afterwards, I had an inner ear infection which she could have caught earlier had she bothered to look.
Mckinney, TX |
I always recommend Heather Boyd to my friends and coworkers. She is fabulous!!!
Melissa, TX |
She is very caring and understanding.
in Mckinney, TX |
I had apt. for a physical. At time of scheduling they told me my apt. was at 830 am then emailing me a different time 3 times in a row this happened. On the 3rd time I failed to reschedule/cancel my apt. At this point of being a patient, I have always shown up to every apt. I called a month later after I was bitten by a dog, and they told me I could no longer be a patient due to ONE no call/no show. I thought this over kill so I called to speak to office MGR Mr. Torres who has yet to call me.
Have you seen Dr. Vicki Seidmeyer, DO?
Are you Dr. Seidmeyer?

Compare Dr. Seidmeyer

Dr. Seidmeyer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Seidmeyer has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Seidmeyer's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Seidmeyer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Seidmeyer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of North Texas Health Science Center

Graduated in 1995

Dallas Southwest Medical Center

Dr. Seidmeyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seidmeyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Seidmeyer does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Seidmeyer and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.