Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Webster, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. She specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Center of Reproductive Medicine

Dr. Schnell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schnell

4.2

12.820512820512821%

Dr. Schnell?
Dr. Schnell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD
I had the worst experience in my life with this doctor. She talks too fast, talks over you, doesn’t listen or responds to your questions. She made my husband and I waste over 2 hours in her office for nothing. She prescribed me over $150 in pills to help with my fertility issues for absolutely NOTHING. It was money thrown away. Not only she didn’t check if it helped but she didn’t care, since she decided I should look into an egg donor. So why would she make me spend that money on making my eggs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD?
Dr. Schnell is brilliant, but a little scatter-brained, talks too fast, and is never on time. This was a huge problem for my husband who works on commission and can't leave work for long periods of time (we usually would wait an hour to be seen). We also felt that her advice against multiple embryo transfer was dead wrong...it turns out we lost one, and may not be pregnant today if we accepted single embryo transfer. She made us feel ridiculous just for requesting this. But...we are pregnant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD?
My OB referred me to Dr. Schnell after concerns that I had not conceived at my age. My first appointment was in January of 2017. After several appointments and a few surgeries, I can happily say that I had my first positive pregnancy test in January 2018! I would highly recommend Dr. Schnell and the Beaumont team to anyone who has struggled with conceiving. The staff is amazing, caring, and very understanding. Thank you, Corm! The Henry’s
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD?
Dr. Schnell and her staff (the nurses, admin, and ultrasound techs) are not only amazing at what they so selflessly do, but are the greatest people that I have ever met. I enjoyed each visit and the opportunity to see the friends that made each visit so warm and welcoming.. (Everyone there). Be patient and trust the great people at CORM. Without a doubt, if you are intent to have a baby, they can support you emotionally and physically to make it happen for you too. - Sheree Crosby
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD?
My only advice is don't be afraid to ask questions! I consider myself fairly educated, but some infertility lingo still went above my head. I asked and they explained- easy concept. I am happy to say that after 3 years of infertility, I am 16 weeks pregnant with one round of IVF thanks to Dr. Schnell and her great staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD?
I had excellent care at C.O.R.M. My first visit with Dr Schnell was in Nov 2009, I got pregnant on the first try! And on April 10, 2017, I had a FET done and currently 12w pregnant with a girl. My embryos have been frozen from 8 years ago. I'm currently 42 yrs old. I highly recommend Dr Schnell! She is too notch!!! We are so forever grateful to her and her staff!!
She is awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD?
I have a very healthy 4 year old daughter thanks to Dr. Schnell and her staff. I had actually been referred to another Dr. in Houston but was unhappy with the unnecessary course of action that was going to cost me thousands of dollars. I had a couple of friends who were successful with Dr. Schnell so I made an appointment. She was direct with treatment and it saved me thousands. Her staff was professional but friendly. I have recommended her to many others who were also successful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD?
Thanks to Dr. Schnell we now have a healthy 6 week old baby boy! From start to finish this was the best decision we made. After trying to conceive for almost 5 years, we decided to give IUI and IVF a try. Dr. Schnell explained everything to us and guided us down the right path to conceiving our 2nd baby. Our 8 year old son is so ecstatic about finally having a baby brother and we couldn't be more thankful!! The staff was always friendly and they always took care of us!! Our Family is Complete
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD?
Very nice fertility doctor and I have a pleasant experience with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vicki Schnell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schnell?

Dr. Schnell accepts

Dr. Schnell accepts the following insurance:

Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Schnell treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

To foster a positive and nurturing experience for all of our fertility treatment patients.We are committed to providing the highest quality fertility treatments, delivered with utmost respect, dignity and compassion. We are dedicated to examining and...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1983
Baylor University
1979
Rice University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Schnell treats patients.

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019)

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average