Dr. Vicken K. Poochikian, MD

Dr. Vicken K. Poochikian, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 68 years old

Learn about this Doctor

WE HAVE A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO HEALTH AND WELLNESS. START BY LISTENING TO THE PATIENT, ASKING THE APPROPRIATE QUESTIONS TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE NEEDS OF THE PATIENT. EDUCATE AND GUIDE THEM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, ORDER PERTINENT TESTS, FOLLOW UP CLOSELY TILL PATIENT IS HEALED AND FEELS COMFORTABLE . WE HELP PATIENT TAKE DECISIONS WITH US, PARTICIPATE ON THE TREATMENT BASED ON EDUCATION.Read more

Personal Bio

Visit us at Our Website at EliteCareWellness and on FacebookRead more

Dr. Poochikian's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Poochikian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Poochikian

Dr. Poochikian accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Poochikian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Poochikian
Dr. Poochikian's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (11)
Dr. Poochikian Says:

YOUR EVALUATION AND COMMENTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR US, TO HELP US UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS, AND IMPROVE OUR DEFICIENCIES.

in Elkridge, MD |
There really aren’t enough good things I can say about Dr. Poochikian’s practice. Dr. Poochikian has been my primary care physician for the past two years and throughout this time, I have received the best medical care I could have wished for. He has an incredible memory and I don’t have to remind him about any of my previous complaints; it’s actually the opposite: he is the one who asks about my past problems, that even I can hardly remember. I would definitely recommend this practice to all!
New York, NY |
My favorite family doctor!
in Bethesda, MD |
Dr. Poochikian is a very knowledgeable, considerate, compassionate and a professional doctor. He patiently listens to my concerns and provides all the necessary information about my condition. He consistently informs me about the plan of care and follows-up as needed. His office staff also is very courteous and helpful. I'm very lucky having Dr. Poochikian as my primary physician and would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Hyattsville, MD |
my experience was awesome ,the staff was very helpful and the Doctor never made us feel like he was rushing us he took his time to make sure all of our questions were answered
in North Potomac, MD |
He is our family doctor.
Dr. Poochikian is a true family doctor. He is very easy to talk to and his experience and vast knowledge keep me very much at easy every time I visit his office. I wish more doctors adopted the same approach that Dr. Poochikian takes. The wait time is very short yet he takes time to talk about my problems and always makes me feel better, like a true doctor should.
in Chevy Chase, MD |
Dr. Poochikian is knowledgeable, attentive and very compassionate. He listens and makes the right clinical judgements.
in Olney, MD |
I am seeing Dr. Poochkian again now that he offers limited office hours in Rockville. He is an excellent physician.
Have you seen Dr. Vicken K. Poochikian, MD?
Are you Dr. Poochikian?

Compare Dr. Poochikian

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.