Dr. Vic Khemsara, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Summit Eye Care 3073 Trenwest Dr Winston Salem, NC 27103 Get Directions
Dr. Vic Khemsara, MD
Dr. Khemsara received his medical degree from University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas in 1997. He completed his internship at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas and did his residency training in ophthalmology at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. He then went on for advanced training and fellowship in glaucoma and anterior segment surgery at Emory University. Dr. Khemsara is an active medical staff member at Forsyth Medical Center in Winston-Salem. He is a Fellow of the American Board of Ophthalmology and The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. Dr. Khemsara has trained with some of the most experienced glaucoma and refractive surgeons throughout the nation. He has performed thousands of eye surgeries including refractive, glaucoma, and cataract surgeries making him an experienced eye surgeon and physician. Dr. Khemsara brings to you surgical and clinical expertise, compassion, and warmth to his patients. He strives to exceed expectations as a physician and surgeon by thoroughly diagnosing and evaluating, explaining the risks, benefits and alternatives of proposed treatment options, and ensuring proper follow-up.

Dr. Khemsara's Experience

See how Dr. Khemsara's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khemsara

Dr. Khemsara accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Khemsara is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Khemsara has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khemsara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khemsara to family and friends
Dr. Khemsara's Performance
in Winston Salem, NC |
I am very pleased Dr.Khemsara, he is a great eye doctor. I have recommended him to family and friends. The office staff and other employers have been great also. They are always friendly.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr.Khemsara is one of the top Dr.'s in his field. He is friendly, respectful and spends the time it takes with his patients to do a very good job. I trust his decisions to take the best of care for me.
Dr.K was the best.
in Winston Salem, NC |
This appt. was for annual exam. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Took 1hr from start to finish.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I have been very impressed with Dr.Khemsara.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I was very pleased with the care I recived from Dr.Khemsara and the staff.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I am a longtime patient with Summit eye care and highly recommend. The doctors are thoughtful and up to date on latest eye care. The staff never disappoints, always friendly and knowledgeable.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I was pleased with the effeciancy and politeness of the Hawthorne Surgical and the office of Summit Eye Care. The laser procedure and surgery went well and Dr.Vic treated me well and I felt he had my best interest as his concern.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Everyone was friendly, made me feel right at home. Place was very clean Everything was explained to me before every procedure. Doctor really care's about my eye's.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr. Khemsara and his staff are tops.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Fantastic experience, very professional. Everyone spoke clearly, slowly and cheerfully.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My experience with the staff and Dr.Khemsara was very pleasant, I was treated well, I felt they care about me as a person not just a client. Everyone was caring yet professional. Answered my questions, did not make me feel small for asking.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Very pleased with the medical team their. Plesantness and sense of being professionalism.
in Winston Salem, NC |
The doctor did his job well. Enough said there.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Reception staff were busy but recognized me and was efficient. I did not feel rushed.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My experience was very acceptable today. I was addressed with respect and was very knowledgable in the procedure. Thank you.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Saw Dr.Khemsara 3 months ago with terrible pain in left eye. He said I had dry eye and medicine I am taking now is taking care of that problem.
in Winston Salem, NC |
All acted in a professional way, spoke nicely, told me what they were doing before they started each test.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I called for an urgent visit on a Friday afternoon and the the office immediately accommodated by giving me an appointment. The entire office staff and Dr. Biggs was professional, pleasant and caring and very attentive.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I have been going to the eye doctor for over ten year. The staff is always kind and thoughtful with me and patient. Dr. Khemsara is one of the best eye doctors that I know of.
great service and care.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I think it would be most helpful if you would perform you eye exam on the same day you do the tests. It makes no sense for me to have to make time to come twice.
in Winston Salem, NC |
The doctor and nurses were extra nice and caring. This experience was well worth the time. I am happy I can see better now, with 20/20 vision.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Awesome experience with Dr. Biggs and Dr. Khemsara. By far best eye doctors I have ever been to!
in Winston Salem, NC |
This was my first surgery. I was very nervous and did not know what to expect. Everyone was so kind and put me at ease.
in Winston Salem, NC |
enjoyable experience with staff and Doctor, wait time was more than desired, expressed my concern to staff and doctor. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
in Winston Salem, NC |
No issues or concerns, every one was nice and professional.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Professional and friendly staff, nice environment, excellent service.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Prompt caring, calming, explains procedure, friendly the best.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My appointment was very satisfactory, your new office is very pleasant and the location is better.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr. Khemsara was wonderful, he kept me informed and was helpful and kind. The center staff were very kind and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Khemsara to anyone,, whole experience was super.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Very pleased with Dr. Vic Care.
in Winston Salem, NC |
The best eye doctor I have ever had. Very friendly, polite, very caring and soft spoken.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Due to difficulty in walking , they helped me to get from each room. I was grateful. I would recommend you to anyone.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My expercience at Dr. Khemsara was ok, I would recommend him to someone else.
in Winston Salem, NC |
In my 3 visits I have always experienced a welcoming friendly atomosphere, I wood reccommend this office to everyone.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Both the staff and Dr. Khemsara have been extremely nice and very helpful.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Pleasant, proficient, and to the point. I like that.
in Winston Salem, NC |
The facility seems well organized, friendly customer oriented staff. I waited longer than expected in the examination room but could hear that the doctor was busy with another patient in a nearby room giving needed attention and information. In all I was pleased with the visit.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I always feel welcome at the doctors office. My cataract surgery was much more pleasant than I expected. I was ready for the other eye the next day! No discomfort or pain. I also found the Hawthorne outpatient surgical center very kind and supportive.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I was very pleased with my surgery, no problem, my eyes are good. I think Dr. Khemsara is very nice, and good.
in Winston Salem, NC |
This was my first time and the staff was very friendly. Dr. Khemsara and his staff were very courteous and explained the procedure on removing the cataracts. I am very satisfied with the way my eyes turned out. I can see without my glasses. I will recommend Dr. Khemsara to my family and friends. I felt very comfortable that I got the best care.
in Winston Salem, NC |
This procedure was better than the first and was a lot quicker. I was not as afraid this time as I was the right eye. He did a great job and my vision is a lot clearer.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Facilities are excellent. Providers are very professional . Excellent experience.
in Winston Salem, NC |
In my opinion , Dr. Khemsara and his staff was very efficient. After gathering all important data, the staff explained what they found and how it was relevant to my case. Afterwards the surgery went as they had explained to me. I was very satisfied with the results. WoW! To be able to see after wearing glasses for 61 years, without them now.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr. Khemsara and his staff are very professional and courteous. I would rate them perfect for everything.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Staff was very nice. The doctor I seen was very nice and very professional.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr. Khemsara and his staff were amazing. He was thorough and put my mind at ease every step of the way. I would recommend him to everyone. I cant imagine getting better care anywhere else.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Everyone was very professional. I could not believe the procedure was so fast and painless.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Competent professional health care provider diligent in efforts to explain procedures confidant in ability to provide quality health care.
Have you seen Dr. Vic Khemsara, MD?
Are you Dr. Khemsara?

Compare Dr. Khemsara

Dr. Khemsara says...

Dr. Khemsara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Khemsara has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Khemsara's Board Certifications

• Corneal Diseases
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Graduated in 1997

Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital
    Univ of Texas Hlth Sci Ctr
    Emory University Hospital

Dr. Khemsara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khemsara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Ocular Prosthetics
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery