Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Vic Khemsara, MD
Dr. Khemsara received his medical degree from University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas in 1997. He completed his internship at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas and did his residency training in ophthalmology at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. He then went on for advanced training and fellowship in glaucoma and anterior segment surgery at Emory University. Dr. Khemsara is an active medical staff member at Forsyth Medical Center in Winston-Salem. He is a Fellow of the American Board of Ophthalmology and The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. Dr. Khemsara has trained with some of the most experienced glaucoma and refractive surgeons throughout the nation. He has performed thousands of eye surgeries including refractive, glaucoma, and cataract surgeries making him an experienced eye surgeon and physician. Dr. Khemsara brings to you surgical and clinical expertise, compassion, and warmth to his patients. He strives to exceed expectations as a physician and surgeon by thoroughly diagnosing and evaluating, explaining the risks, benefits and alternatives of proposed treatment options, and ensuring proper follow-up.

3073 Trenwest Dr

• MedCost
  • MedHealthInsurance

Learn about Dr. Khemsara

Dr. Khemsara's Experience

Dr. Khemsara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Diseases
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Ocular Prosthetics
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Univ Of Texas Medical Branch Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Univ Of Texas Hlth Sci Ctr
  • Emory University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Khemsara has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khemsara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khemsara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khemsara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khemsara to family and friends
Dr. Khemsara's Performance
in Winston Salem, NC |
The staff were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. the staff worked well together. Dr.K was very polite and professional.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Very good, first visit. Met all expectations.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I recently came to your facility. I was greeted by an exceptionally friendly woman named Michelle. My whole experience there gets a very good approval rating.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Excellent Doctor!. Dr.K is very. Knowledgeable, and on the cutting edge of his profession. His staff are well trained and courteous. The office is state of the art. Best eye Doctor I have ever had!
in Winston Salem, NC |
I am new to the area and needed an eye doctor. My daughter went on line and found your office. I am very pleased with the quickness of getting to see a doctor, less than 24hrs.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Caring and dedicated attitude by doctor and staff during visit. Feeling of confidence received by patient during office test and doctor feel very luckly to be a patient of this doctor and his staff. Congratulations on a new modern facility with state of art equipment.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Acceptable wait time for new appointment, staff very friendly, efficient and thorough, Dr. Khemsara instills a sense of confidence and answers all questions and concerns. Staff follows up.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Your office and personnel are very friendly and we were always waited on very fast. We thank you for your good service. Facilities are number one and very clean.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I love love Dr. K. The girls in the office are great! They make you feel at ease. The ladies that check you in and out are very friendly.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr. Khemsara and his staff are very thorough and knowledgable. They are willing to anwser any questions and provide any necessary information. Everyone is friendly and makes the patient feel comfortable and at ease.
in Winston Salem, NC |
This is the third year I have used summit eye care. I am very comfortable with the staff. Everyone has always taken great care of me.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Pleased with atmosphere, staff, service, and Dr.s.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr.Khemsara and his staff are attentive, friendly and prompt. The level of care provided is exceptional. Dr.Khemsara is not only an excellent physician, he is also caring and interested in his patients.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I am very pleased Dr.Khemsara, he is a great eye doctor. I have recommended him to family and friends. The office staff and other employers have been great also. They are always friendly.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr.Khemsara is one of the top Dr.'s in his field. He is friendly, respectful and spends the time it takes with his patients to do a very good job. I trust his decisions to take the best of care for me.
Dr.K was the best.
in Winston Salem, NC |
This appt. was for annual exam. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Took 1hr from start to finish.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I have been very impressed with Dr.Khemsara.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I was very pleased with the care I recived from Dr.Khemsara and the staff.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I am a longtime patient with Summit eye care and highly recommend. The doctors are thoughtful and up to date on latest eye care. The staff never disappoints, always friendly and knowledgeable.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I was pleased with the effeciancy and politeness of the Hawthorne Surgical and the office of Summit Eye Care. The laser procedure and surgery went well and Dr.Vic treated me well and I felt he had my best interest as his concern.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Everyone was friendly, made me feel right at home. Place was very clean Everything was explained to me before every procedure. Doctor really care's about my eye's.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr. Khemsara and his staff are tops.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Fantastic experience, very professional. Everyone spoke clearly, slowly and cheerfully.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My experience with the staff and Dr.Khemsara was very pleasant, I was treated well, I felt they care about me as a person not just a client. Everyone was caring yet professional. Answered my questions, did not make me feel small for asking.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Very pleased with the medical team their. Plesantness and sense of being professionalism.
in Winston Salem, NC |
The doctor did his job well. Enough said there.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Reception staff were busy but recognized me and was efficient. I did not feel rushed.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My experience was very acceptable today. I was addressed with respect and was very knowledgable in the procedure. Thank you.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Saw Dr.Khemsara 3 months ago with terrible pain in left eye. He said I had dry eye and medicine I am taking now is taking care of that problem.
in Winston Salem, NC |
All acted in a professional way, spoke nicely, told me what they were doing before they started each test.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I called for an urgent visit on a Friday afternoon and the the office immediately accommodated by giving me an appointment. The entire office staff and Dr. Biggs was professional, pleasant and caring and very attentive.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I have been going to the eye doctor for over ten year. The staff is always kind and thoughtful with me and patient. Dr. Khemsara is one of the best eye doctors that I know of.
great service and care.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I think it would be most helpful if you would perform you eye exam on the same day you do the tests. It makes no sense for me to have to make time to come twice.
in Winston Salem, NC |
The doctor and nurses were extra nice and caring. This experience was well worth the time. I am happy I can see better now, with 20/20 vision.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Awesome experience with Dr. Biggs and Dr. Khemsara. By far best eye doctors I have ever been to!
in Winston Salem, NC |
This was my first surgery. I was very nervous and did not know what to expect. Everyone was so kind and put me at ease.
in Winston Salem, NC |
enjoyable experience with staff and Doctor, wait time was more than desired, expressed my concern to staff and doctor. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
in Winston Salem, NC |
No issues or concerns, every one was nice and professional.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Professional and friendly staff, nice environment, excellent service.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Prompt caring, calming, explains procedure, friendly the best.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My appointment was very satisfactory, your new office is very pleasant and the location is better.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr. Khemsara was wonderful, he kept me informed and was helpful and kind. The center staff were very kind and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Khemsara to anyone,, whole experience was super.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Very pleased with Dr. Vic Care.
in Winston Salem, NC |
The best eye doctor I have ever had. Very friendly, polite, very caring and soft spoken.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Due to difficulty in walking , they helped me to get from each room. I was grateful. I would recommend you to anyone.
in Winston Salem, NC |
My expercience at Dr. Khemsara was ok, I would recommend him to someone else.
in Winston Salem, NC |
In my 3 visits I have always experienced a welcoming friendly atomosphere, I wood reccommend this office to everyone.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Both the staff and Dr. Khemsara have been extremely nice and very helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Vic Khemsara, MD?
Are you Dr. Khemsara?