Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Vicente Mendez, MD
Dr. Vicente Mendez, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Crestview, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Mendez is affiliated with North Okaloosa Medical Center.

130 E Redstone Ave

Crestview, FL 32539

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Mendez

Dr. Mendez's Experience

Dr. Mendez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Inst Tecnologico De Santo Domingo
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Mendez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mendez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mendez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mendez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mendez to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mendez's Performance
Crestview, FL |
Doctor Mendez goes above and beyond.
in Crestview, FL |
Dr. Mendez is a caring, experienced and knowledgeable doctor. He listens attentively to my concerns. I am very happy with his service.
Lone Oak, TX |
Dr.Mendez always took superb care of my mother and I. He was knowledgeable,caring,compassionate, and he always was a great advocate for both of us.Because of Dr. Mendez my mother was able to live out her life at home. He became not only our Doctor, but also a good friend.
in Crestview, FL |
My husband & I chose Dr. Mendez as our physician just after he joined NOMC Physician's Group. My husband has Type II diabetes. Dr. Mendez has reduced reduced my husband medication from 27 prescriptions to 8. I am a cancer survivor of 5 years. Dr. Mendez regularly checks both of us to help us maintain a quality of life 78/80 year old people should enjoy. His ethics, professionalism, and skills are above reproach. NOMC and Crestview are extremely fortunate to have this highly skilled physician.
in Crestview, Fl |
Dr. Mendez is a caring doctor. Dr. Mendez never makes me feel as though I am being rushed or that what I am concerned about with my health is not relevant matter. He always takes the time to discuss and explain things to me and make sure I fully understand my conditions and treatments for them. Dr. Mendez also make sure that not only is my physical health okay but my mental health as well. Over all Dr. Mendez is an overall well rounded doctor.
in Crestview, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Mendez now for a year or so. I came to him after a bad experience with another Dr. Dr. Mendez saved my life, I truly believe that. EVERYTIME I have gone to see him he calls me by name, He remembers conversations from our last appointments, and he ALWAYS asks about my family and shows genuine interest. I have recommended him to many people because he is the best Dr. in our area, and I will never go anywhere else! And he has the best staff ever! They are the best of the best
in Destin,Fl |
I have been seeing Dr. Mendez for the past several yrs, he has always been very kind and knowledge. Dr. Mendez cares about his pts and does not rush them out the door. He listens then provides education you need to get well and stay well. I feel Dr. Mendez is a partner in my healthcare.
in Crestview, FL |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Mendez for four years and have found him to be through and professional. His staff have also been accommodating and pleasant. Our requests are always taken care of in a timely manner. We are relocating to Nevada, so our goodbyes were bitter sweet.
in Crestview, FL |
Comments are very unprofessional and inappropriate for a doctor!
in Crestview, FL |
2 hour wait while the staff sit and gossips.
Have you seen Dr. Vicente Mendez, MD?
Are you Dr. Mendez?