Psychiatry  |
Dr. Veronica Motiram, MD
Dr. Veronica Motiram, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. She is 59 years old. Dr. Motiram is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center.

2240 W Woolbright Rd Ste 405

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Motiram

Dr. Motiram's Experience

Dr. Motiram's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Harlem Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harlem Hospital Center
  • Norwich Hospital

Dr. Motiram has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Motiram does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Motiram and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Motiram's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Motiram to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Motiram's Performance
    GOOD
in Lake Worth, FL |
I have been seeing Motiram for years. Her office is horrible but I blame the doctor. The 2 times I HAD to speak to the Dr, the staff refused to have her call me. Once Motiram claimed to have never been given the message. My latest issue was TODAY when I HAD to speak to the Dr about a drug issue. The staff and office manager treaten me with complete disregard and would only give me an appointment for a week from today. I was having an issue, and meltdown that required me to speak to Motiram, more
Lake Worth, FL |
Excellent Doctor. The office help, especially the office administrator is inexcusably condescending, rude and completely untrained on people skills. I have observed over a period of time how she interacts with patients and fellow workers. What a horror.
in Miami, FL |
The staff is so rude and degrading to any patient that walks in the door, especially the office manager. They all need a major lesson in tact and how to speak to and communicate with emotionally and physiologically unstable patients: Considering that is the practice they are in. Once getting past them, the doctor only spends a total of about 60 seconds with you before booting you out the door with your Rx and does not care nor listen to a word you say. Would NEVER recommend this Dr!
Boynton Beach, FL |
The most incompetent front office staff I've ever encountered, in any medical or office environment in general. They are rude, abrasive, disrespectful, lazy and I am shocked a Psychiatrist would employ people who treat her patients who are in need of professional help from a doctor, in the manner in which they do. Appalling & embarrassing for a medical professional to allow this treatment of her patients.
Boca Raton, FL |
Staff is awful, not knowledgeable in front office procedures. Dr. doesn't listen to you or spend an appropriate amount of time with you. Stay away from this place.
Boca Raton, FL |
Horrible DR! Knows nothing about medicine, She switched my meds cold turkey and I ended up in the hospital, then struggled with weeks of serious illness due to her incompetence.
West Palm Beach, FL |
not nice told daughter to grow up
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Highly recommended by friends and family when I moved to the West Palm Beach area.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Do not go to this doctor! I've seen her the past year. I should have left sooner. Expect to wait 1-2 hrs every appt. The waiting room is always packed and uncomfortable with a tv playing loudly. About 15 clients are waiting to see her at any given time. She grossly overbooks, sees each client for 5 min. just to write a prescription. She doesn't spend any time to listen or diagnose. The front desk is commonly rude and careless towards the people seeking help, esp. Christine. Terrible practice.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
She's been my doctor for years. Amazing person. Staff is friendly. Easy to get an early appointment if needed and wait times are less than 15 minutes.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Been looking for a good doctor for my friend in the West Palm Beach area. My brother told me to schedule an appointment with Dr. Motiram. Dr. Motiram and staff were friendly.
in Boynton, FL |
Great doctor. Been seeing here for years.
in Delray Beach, FL |
After being a patient of Dr. Moterim's for over four years I could not be happier! After years of being misdiagnosed she was able to diagnose and begin treatment within my first few appointments. Dr. Moterim is very open to allowing me to take an active role in my health care and is always available to answer questions and give information. Also she is open to Eastern medication and doesn't believe in over medicating. I can't say enough about her, I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for her.
Delray Beach, FL |
I am happy not to see her anymore. her place is a factory. hardly looked at me and just wrote a prescription then next patient. very bad doctor. stay away from her if you can help it.
in Hollywood, FL |
Kind,caring and thoughtful. Knowledgeable
She expended 5 min on my first visit
in florida |
She prescribed bath salts for my son and he ended up in the e.r. atjfk hospital. Asked me to go to atm to get cash for testing .200.00 for 5 minutes. After his problem never checked on us. All about money and no concern whatsoever for patient. Scarey experience to say the least and taking advantage of people with mental illness.
Have you seen Dr. Veronica Motiram, MD?
Are you Dr. Motiram?