Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Veronica Garcia, MD
Dr. Veronica Garcia, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Vienna, VA. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

8302 Old Courthouse Rd

Vienna, VA 22182

Learn about Dr. Garcia

Dr. Garcia's Experience

Dr. Garcia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Garcia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Pain Management

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• De La Salle University / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Cleveland Clinic Fndn
  • Metrohealth Med Center
  • Mt Sinai Med Center

Dr. Garcia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garcia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garcia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcia to family and friends
Dr. Garcia's Performance
in Alexandria |
Dr Garcia is excellent.
in Stafford, VA |
I have dealt with several doctors, for a variety of issues. I love going to see Dr. Garcia because, she not only listens to what I am saying, but she also talks to me and includes me in my health care plan. She truely cares about the patient, not just the one reason you see her for, and she goes above and beyond by trying to help with suggestions for the other doctors I see. Usually, if its not there issue they don't care. I am the most stable I have been in over 10yrs. So, yes, go see her!
in Purcellville, Virginia |
Dr. Garcia is warm and compassionate. She takes the time to listen to your concerns. I never feel rushed. She has a great sense of humor as well.
in Woodbridge, VA |
From the very first time you meet with Dr. Garcia, you know that you're not just another patient. She treats you as though you're family, asking questions about YOU, how YOUR feeling, not just once, but EVERY time you're there. I swear, if this doctor ever has a bad day, you'd never know it. She's kind, compassionate, & is TRUELY genuine! Because of my condition, I've had to see several doctors in my lifetime,she's hands down, THE BEST! Wish I could go on, but I only have 23 characters remaining
in Alexandria, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Garcia for several years and she is the most kind person I have ever met. When I go to her she talks with me like I am a person, not a number like most other doctors do. She is very good at what she does and should be recognized for that. If there was a scale to rate Dr. Garcia on she would be over the top. I look forward to seeing Dr. Garcia not only because she treats you with respect but because she really knows her field of expertise.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Garcia is hands down the best physician I have visited in the past 20 years! Dr. Garcia takes her time with you to determine exactly what treatments are needed and takes her time explaining everything in detail and at a level you can understand. Along with being an outstanding doctor she exhibits such a high level of compassion for her patients. You leave the office knowing you are in capable and caring hands! If you have a question/problem between visits Dr. Garcia calls you personally!
Have you seen Dr. Veronica Garcia, MD?
Are you Dr. Garcia?