Dr. Veronica Abusleme, MD

Dr. Veronica Abusleme, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Veronica Abusleme, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Panorama City, CA. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

14621 Nordhoff St Ste 2A

Panorama City, CA 91402

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Abusleme

See how frequently Dr. Abusleme performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Abusleme's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Abusleme "I try to communicate with my patient and listen to their concerns. I take my time with each patient to ensure that all their questions are answered. Istrive to provide the most complete care and compassion."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Universidad De Santiago De Chile, Facultad De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Abusleme has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Abusleme does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abusleme and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abusleme's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abusleme to family and friends

Dr. Abusleme's Performance

She was very thorough in physical exam. I never had any doctor do that for me. She is very caring and tender. She did a painfree surgery on me. I love her, and wish all doctors are as wonderful as she is! THanks so much Dr. Abusleme! !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She refused to tell me she was going on vacation, and forced me to be induced three days before her vacation to visit her daughter in New York. Which ended up in an emergency C-Section. She also told me several times I had a bladder infection and prescribed me medication without any medical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
HORRIBLE STAFF, told me they cancel my appoitment on the day of due to change on my medical and if i couldnt get it changed they werent getting paid so they couldn't see me, then kept calling me to schedule me if i had done the change , also had me waiting for hours to even get seeing, my...more
Are you Dr. Abusleme?