Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Orton II

Bellingham Urology Group

340 Birchwood Ave Bellingham, WA 98225

Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD is an urology specialist in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med in 2004 and specializes in urology and robotic surgery.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Orton II

Dr. Orton II?
Dr. Orton II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD
I am a wife of one of Dr Orton's patient. My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer and Dr Orton skillfully led us through the entire ordeal. He was excellent. He provided the options and gave his best advice on the pros and cons of each decision. He answered all of our questions patiently and we had many. My husband had a painless biopsy and had robotic surgery to remove the prostate. He was out of hospital in one day with no pain. I would highly recommend Dr Orton.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
hello, i recently saw Dr. Orton twice in a two-week period for kidney stones; i had two different procedures done (one internal-one external). i cannot say enough pleasant things about Dr. Orton and his staff. i had been suffering for some time with a 4 mm stone in my ureter and upon my initial appointment the Doctor and his staff were able to get me in that same day. in today's environment of "referrals" and "approvals" this was a very welcome and unusual situation, i am now stone free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
Very caring surgeon who places the care of his patients very high on the ladder. Has an excellent reputation among the hospital staff as well. His PA's and staff also share the same level of patient comfort and care as does Dr. Orton. Would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone dealing with this sensitive area of health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
Very nice. Took plenty of time and answered all my questions. Was quite reassuring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
If you are in need of a Urologist / Surgeon for Prostate Cancer issues, I highly recommend Dr. Orton. Seven years ago I had Robotic Surgery in Hawaii for Prostate Cancer and five years later my PSA started rising again. His advice for treatment with my recurrent Prostate Cancer has proved to be spot on. I thank him and his staff every visit for the outstanding treatment and guidance I have received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
I have had prostate issues for years. Dr Orton has been thorough and conscientious in working with me. His staff has been extraordinarily pleasant to work with. They have been friendly, good humored (particularly important when doing some of the things we have been doing), competent and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
Dr. Orton performed a vasectomy on me. The procedure was quick, painless, and successful. I have already recommended Dr. Orton to several friends interested in this procedure. The entire procedure from scheduling to receiving my results was a very smooth process. I highly recommend Dr. Orton and the staff at Bellingham Urology Group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
Dr. Orton is very good at explaining urology issues and making care recommendations that are clearly communicated to patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
I think Dr Orton is a spectacular doctor. He became my surgeon when the tumor in my prostate gland advanced and needed to be removed. Dr. Orton is a very good communicator. He explained the robotic surgery, the probable outcomes and what my recovery would be like. This was the first major surgery experience for me, and his clear communication really helped me. Dr. Orton is very skillful. The surgery was a success due to his expertise and his leadership of his very skillful team. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
Highly likely, Dr Orton was very professional and answered all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
A pleasure to have him as my doctor. I made the decision after my first visit. He is very impressive and did an outstanding job with my surgery (robotic laparoscopic prostatectomy).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
Good medically, but not so much in listening. Insisted my records showed correct pharmacy, yet Rx still went to wrong one .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
I was very impressed with the friendliness of the front office staff. I was stuck in traffic and when I called, I was greeted by my first name and told not to worry. I arrived to a nice welcome by the front office staff. The nurse who checked my vitals was equally as nice and made me feel welcome. I complimented Dr. Orton for the friendliness of his staff. This is a great office with a great Physician. I am thankful I found them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
I am happy with the service Dr. Orton provides, and wood recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
My experience from start to finish with Dr. Orten and his staff has been warm, comfortable and professional. Dr. Orten made sure all of my questions and concerns were answered before my procedure, and checked in on me daily at the hospital during my recovery. His staff are great communicators and get back with you quickly. Medical issues are never fun, but Dr. Orten and his staff made it the best experience it could be and I'm so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
FIRST CALLS IN EVERY RESPECT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
Dr. Orton is by far a very caring and concerned Physician. I could not have been referred to a nicer and great person/physician. He has helped me through a very stressful situation and with friends telling me I should consult in Seattle Washington I couldn't disagree more. Dr. Roger Scharf my personal physician had me see Dr. Orton when my problem came and I made the best decision by seeing Dr. Orton. His entire staff from the front desk to the nurses are all top notch in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
I had a consultation and then procedure with Dr. Orton. He was great to work with and I recommend him and his staff. Professional and a nice office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
Having recently being verified of my prostate cancer, I knew I was in "uncharted waters" but was told not to worry as I was being sent to Bellingham Urology Group PLLC, and to see Dr. Vernon Orton II who my GP highly recommended. I gave high regard with my first impression of Dr. Orton and found him to be very cordial, informative and very prepared with my dilemma and already had a plan of action with the first appt. I found he and the staff to be very friendly, focused, and give the clinic 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?
If you want caring and compassion from your doctor, then avoid Dr. Orton. He is too young and inexperienced enough to understand that he should listen to his patients and work hard to make them feel better. Rather, he has a chronically cocky and overconfident attitude which allows him to easily ignore your needs and leave you feeling ill. This doctor is not to be trusted with your care, and there are plenty of other more compassionate and empathetic urologists in town that we can go to.
We are so sorry you had a bad experience with Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vernon Orton II, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Orton II?

• Urology
  • Robotic Surgery

2010
City Of Hope National Medical Center
2009
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine
2004

Medicare
Molina Healthcare
Premera Blue Cross
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Orton II's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Orton II's Top Procedures and Conditions

Blood in Urine (Hematuria)

Dr. Orton II treats Blood in Urine (Hematuria) more than 99% of his peers

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Exstrophy Repair
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • InterStim Therapy for Bladder Control
  • Interstim® Sacral Nerve Stimulator
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Undescended Testicles
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • UroLift®

• Wed: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Orton II treats patients.

Compare Providers