Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD

Dr. Weisberg

Maine Plastic Surgery Center, PA, Portland, ME

195 Fore River Pkwy Ste 140 Portland, ME 04102

(207) 775-1933

Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Portland, ME and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with medical facilities Maine Medical Center and Northern Light Mercy Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Weisberg to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Weisberg is affiliated with Northern Light Mercy Hospital Portland, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check Dr. Weisberg's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Weisberg's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Weisberg accepts

(207) 775-1933

Dr. Weisberg accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Weisberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weisberg

2.5316455696202533%

Dr. Weisberg

Breast Reduction
Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
I had a great experience, I wish my hair looked fuller but more of a genetic issue.
Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
Excellent, very professional, relaxing, personable, would recommend Dr. W to anyone even my daughters. Love the results, had multiple surgery's. Well done- Happy Retirement!
Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
Very easy from Consult to Surgery. Very relaxing atmosphere. Felt from the start I was in capable hands with everyone here. Beautiful office. Very professional, Surgery was quick, only needed local (upper bleph). Dr. W had a great sense of humor which made things even more relaxing and (actually) enjoyable!
Jan 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
Was a good experience overall, a few issues but was very accommodating to resolve them and fix the problems.
Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
OMG You are all wonderful and very professional!
Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
Dr. Weisberg was friendly, to the point an personable.
Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
I am so happy that i chose Dr. Weisberg to do my surgery. Dr. Weisberg and his staff made me feel very safe and relaxed though the surgery and I am extremely happy with the results I am seeing so far. Overall a great experience! Thank you Dr. Weisberg!
Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
I had super easy recovery! I felt very informed and everyone here made me feel welcomed and calmed my nerves about getting surgery! Also the office is super clean and modern which I also love!
Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
I have been a patient for 2 separate procedures and have been extremely pleased with the results. I highly recommend.
Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
I have had continued support before, during and after the procedure. I have been able to ask questions and get continual answers by phone, email and in person. The tummy tuck looks better than expected and has given a very positive personal feeling.
Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
Overall great experience. It was my first time getting any type of surgery done, the staff were very welcoming and answered any question or concern i had while made it less stressful for me and easy to relax. I would recommend my friends and family to come here. So far very happy with everything.
Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
Simply put, the entire team has been outstanding! From the start, walking in and being greeted for the consultation and everything throughout the process. Service of this caliber seems to be a lost art, however this team has it perfected. Thank you to the whole team for making the experience exceptional.
Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
Amazingly talented and intelligent , I couldn't be happier with my results... It's been a Life changing experience. Can't thank him enough for the knowledge and wisdom he has blessed me with! I always walk away with a new found confidence that I can achieve just about anything I set my mind to. Would not go to any other doctor.
Avery – Oct 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
This is my second surgery with Dr. Weisberg. Both were professional and healing was beyond well. I recommend him to all my friends/family. Listening/bedside manner could not be better. He knows what he is doing and good at it! Very trusted!
Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
This is my very first experience every having plastic surgery and I am so glad I chose this place. All the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Everyone goes out of their way to help with whatever you need. I had extra skin removed from my arms and the surgery went perfectly. Very pleased with the outcome.
Jul 14, 2020
fantastic doctor
Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
Recently did my breast surgery and love the results. Could not be any happier!!
May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?
Dr. Verne Weisberg is such a talented guy. I look younger than I did 10 years ago, but still like me. So amazed with his talent!
May 13, 2020
Exceeded my expectations.
Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Verne Weisberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Weisberg?

Dr. Weisberg is board certified with two surgical specialties. His first board certification is in otolaryngology (ENT), after three years of training...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery