Dr. Venugopal Gadipudi, MD

Dr. Venugopal Gadipudi, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Venugopal Gadipudi, MD is a neurology specialist in Fayetteville, NC. He graduated from Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences and specializes in neurology.

2500 Village Dr Ste 102

Fayetteville, NC 28304

• CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Gadipudi

See how frequently Dr. Gadipudi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Diabetic Polyneuropathy
Polyneuropathy

Dr. Gadipudi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Gadipudi does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Gadipudi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gadipudi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Gadipudi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gadipudi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gadipudi's Reviews

2.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gadipudi to family and friends

Dr. Gadipudi's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

So far he has done right by me, listened when other doctors gave me the run-around, and prescribed medication that actually helped (instead of other doctors useless meds).
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He's pretty quiet so I'm not always sure he's heard me. He asked if I was still working full time & I said I hadn't worked in a good bit. He didn't respond, but before sending me to checkout he went to a closet & found me a couple samples, but not the coupon he's planned on giving me. They must...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This guy is a quack, he told me that men can't get migraines, and that I need to execise in order to get rid of my head aches, then tried to compare himself to me. Without even asking me if I exercise he just assume.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
HORRIBLE. Didn't listen. Pushing lyrica hard no matter my hesitation. No tests to determine what I had. Got angry when I questioned him & walked out while I was in the middle of asking questions 10 minutes after he came in, even though he was paid for 60. Asked where my husband was and he needed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He does no neurological physical exam. He makes errors on prescriptions. Always get a copy of your visit summary as he never has accurate information. For example, a patient has 5 seizures per month and in the notes it said he had none! When he is on call, he never returns the call. Was later...more
Are you Dr. Gadipudi?