Dr. Venugopal Bellum, MD

Dr. Venugopal Bellum, MD

Family Medicine | Male

I am passionate about medicine. The reward I get by providing genuine care to ease the suffering and bringing a smile on my patients face is priceless. I couldn t see myself doing anything else.Read more

Dr. Bellum's Experience

See how Dr. Bellum's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bellum

Dr. Bellum accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Bellum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bellum to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Bellum
Dr. Bellum's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (21)
in Sacramento, CA |
Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and takes good care of me with health issues and treatment plan.
in Sacramento, CA |
A perfect Dr for our family we are glad that he is in Roseville, CA treated me and my wife for arthritis with out strong medication. Excellent listener and advised us out of the box tips on exercise, diet. Dr has great sense of humor makes you comfortable . Staff is friendly. Recommend him very much.
in Lodi, CA |
It is funny how these all say the same thing! The only thing that changes is the condition of the patient. I had an appt and drove 45 mins to see this one Dr that would accept Medi-Cal. There was an accident on the freeway. I called and asked if I should reschedule. They said No because I had a 15 min grace period. I got there 10 minutes late and they told me I would have to reschedule. What?!? I just drove almost an hour and you are going to tell me the Dr refuses to see me?Staff was horrid!!
in Folsom, CA |
Outstanding physician he has very good experience and knowledge. Treated me for infection and high diabetic which was controlled with his prescription and followup visit. good bed side manners, spends time in answering all questions. Staff is good. Would highly recommend to everyone.
in Sacramento, CA |
Appreciate doctor Bellum for his timing in last 3 visits i did not have to wait for more then 10 minutes each visit and he thoroughly examined me and answered all my questions with proper advice for controlling my GI infection. Dr has good bed side manners, knowledge and i trust his decisions. Staff are very pleasing nice spoken and schedule follow up visits easily over phone. I would recommend Dr. Venu Bellum to all my family, friends and co workers.
in Roseville, CA |
I am impressed with Dr.Bellum with his skills and experience in practicing the medical profession.he has very good bed side manners and knowledge in treating arthirtis and knee joint pain. Follow up with Dr and staff is also very easy for appointments waiting time was not much 10 minutes. Recommend doctor to all my contacts.
in Roseville CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Venu Bellum for few years now he has excellent bed side manners and checks patiently hears to my health issue and gives valuable suggestions for improving my health so fast. Dr. Bellum is a humble and has excellent experience treating patients and his staff are also very good, Clean and pleasing front office. I would recommend Dr.Bellum to all my colleagues, friends and family members.
The positive reviews on here are fake, posted by the office staff. Doctor is absolutely clueless on basically any condition. Front desk NEVER answers the phone and phone system is set up to hang up on you.
Have you seen Dr. Venugopal Bellum, MD?
Are you Dr. Bellum?

Compare Dr. Bellum

Dr. Bellum's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bellum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bellum has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bellum's Board Certifications

• Dizziness
  • Edema
  • Fatigue
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Insomnia

Western Kentucky University/Bowling Green Medical Center

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Telugu

Dr. Bellum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bellum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Skin Procedures
  • Stitches
  • Vaccination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.