Dr. Venu Nemani, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Nemani

Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC

10880 Durant Rd Ste 300 Raleigh, NC 27614

Dr. Venu Nemani, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from University Of California At San Francisco in 2010 and specializes in orthopedic spine surgery.

Dr. Nemani accepts

Dr. Nemani accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Surgery
  • Kyphosis
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration

Dr. Nemani?
Dr. Nemani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Venu Nemani, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Started at different practice, diagnosed with 2 herniated discs. Spent several months in physical therapy; went through 2 rounds of steroid injections, received no relief. A coworker and his wife had been to Dr. Nemani, and suggested I go. Turns out...no herniation, I had a cyst on my spine. Just over 2 wks out of surgery and I haven't had any pain. Pros: He is patient and understanding; will take his time with you and makes sure you understand everything. Highly recommend him and staff !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Nemani and his team are. He gave me my quality of life back, and I am forever grateful. I had been at another practice for months and had been bounced around from dr. to dr. with some relief but no end in sight to my pain. A co-worker of mine recommended Dr. Nemani, and I knew I was in good hands from the first appointment. He always made me feel like he would stay and answer questions as long as I had questions to ask. He talked me through his recomme
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
Dr. Nemani is an outstanding surgeon.Smart, caring humble, and great surgical result. I do not think you could find a better back surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
Like most patients, I was hesitant about having back surgery. Actually, I was scared to death. However, I felt confident in Dr. Nemani, as he took the time to thoroughly explan every aspect of the process. My surgery went well and I'm free from the agonizing pain I once experienced. Thank you, Dr. Nemani.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
Dr. Nemani is absolutely one of the best Orhopedic Spinal Surgeon's practicing. He is so kind and takes time during all visits, and even took time to talk about our favorite hockey team. He did my ACDF surgery and was prompt before, during, and after for all of my care. I literally had immediate relief when I woke up and my life is so awesome now due to him. He is honestly the most awesome person and surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
If you are looking for a professional doctor who shows concerns for your health, Dr Nemani is the right Orthopedic doctor for you. I had a posterior cervical fusion performed due to a failed ACDF done by another surgeon. He listened to all my concerns and performed all the necessary test needed. This doctor is great!!! I can't say it enough, he is best doctor and I recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
When life became unbearable due to lower back pain in the fall of 2017 I researched multiple orthopaedic and neurosurgeons who ranged in solutions from doing nothing (which wasn’t an option for me anymore!) to doing multi-level fusions (which scared me to death!). Then I came across Dr. Nemani. He thoroughly looked through all my records and considered the other surgeons’ suggestions, then approached me with a sensible solution (a conservative surgery) that my husband and I felt completely
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
I had the best experience with Dr. Nemani and a very successful outcome. I couldn't be more pleased. He was my second opinion and once I had a conversation with him, I knew he would be the physician I wanted to perform my surgery. Dr. Nemani was thorough in his explanations and patient with my questions and he did not seem rushed. Best of all, he is just a really nice guy who made me feel very comfortable about the procedure. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
Dr. Nemani took the time to explain all of my options and was not quick to rush into surgery. I exhausted all of my surgical options and still did not get the results I wanted, so we scheduled my procedure. He is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever encountered! I am excited to get back to a great quality of active adult life thanks to Dr. Nemani. I would highly recommend his services to anyone dealing with back pain and discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
My husband is a healthcare provider and when we suspected that my pain was due to a cervical herniated disc, he started researching spine surgeons. His research led to only one conclusion- Dr. Nemani was the surgeon he trusted. We appreciated his conservative approach and not rushing to a surgical solution. In the end, I did need to have a fusion- Dr. Nemani gave me my life back! I am 2 weeks postop and feel fabulous! Not only is he a skilled surgeon, he is a compassionate person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
I could not be happier. Bone spurs and chips removed from L4&5. No more sciatic pain. Everything went exactly as Dr. Nemani predicted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
dr. Newlon he performed cervical fusion on my husband. I have worked with surgeons and physicians all my career and he was outstanding. Excellent bedside manner and great attention to detail. He wants to make sure you understand and are comfortable with the complete process. Very easy to talk to. Would recommend him highly to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
Dr Nemani is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met. He gives 100% of his attention to his patient each time you see him or he sees you while in the hospital. I recently had surgery performed by Dr Nemani and he did a great job and you can see he truly care about how your feeling and always explains things in great detail. I would definitely recommend Dr Nemani to everyone I know and believe he is not just compassionate but is very skilled as a surgeon. Thank You
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
Absolutely!! Dr. Nemani is the billboard for who a doctor should be. He is ALL about the patient, your time with him is solely your time. Surgery is never fun, but after one visit with Dr. Nemani, I felt completely safe with Dr. Nemani performing my surgery. No regrets!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
From the first interaction with Dr. Nemani AND his team, we knew we were in good hands. They were all friendly, professional, considerate of our time and quick to respond to calls/emails. Dr. Nemani was genuinely caring throughout the entire process, went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable with every decision and best of all, my husband had very little pain after surgery. If we ever have a need for an orthopedic surgeon again there is no other doctor that we would consider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
Only doctor I would recommend for neck surgery because Dr. Nemani is the best hands down. I had a cervical disc replacement and he knocked it out of the park and I no longer have pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
My experience with Dr. Nemani was exceptional for his depth of knowledge and professionalism coupled with a friendly demeanor that came across as really caring about me as a patient. The results of my surgery have been life changing and am grateful to have such a dedicated and skilled doctor along this emotional journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?
Dr. Nemani is knowledgeable, thorough in explaining the options, process and procedures, and responsive to questions and calls. He is very thoughtful, observant, and has a caring and personal approach. His patience with our family's inquiries and to taking care of our dad was outstanding. His assistant was an essential part of his team - easy to deal with and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Venu Nemani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nemani?

Dr. Venu M. Nemani, MD, PhD is a spinal surgeon at Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, WA.  His practices includes both the routine surgical treatment of degenerative spinal conditions, as well as complex spinal reconstructions and revision spinal surgery for scoliosis, kyphosis, spinal tumors, trauma, and infections.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

2011
2010
2008
2002

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nemani treats patients.