Dr. Venkata Bodavula, MD

Dr. Venkata Bodavula, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

bodavulamd llc 5600 Mexico Rd Ste 21 Saint Peters MO 63376 Get Directions

Hand surgery is all about restoring form and function and getting back patient to their full capacity so that they can enjoy their life and activities. We have office hours daily so that we can take care of emergencies.

Dr Ven Bodavula is a Board certified Hand Surgeon with extensive experience in dealing with every aspect of hand problems.

He believes in the importance of role of Hand Surgeons in early care and proper management of hand and wrist injuries .

Hand problems ,when properly and timely taken care of can have excellent results with good function

Dr. Bodavula's Experience

See how Dr. Bodavula's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bodavula

Dr. Bodavula accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Bodavula has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bodavula's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bodavula to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bodavula's Performance
St Peters, MO |
The Doctor was highly recommended, but we could never get past the front desk. Showed up for appt, they never even acknowledged we were even there! Sliding glass door lets you know up front two things... "Don't tap on glass" and another sign that basically says that he is very busy and if you can't wait they will be happy to reschedule you...not a good sign. Then after all of that they said we did not even have an appt the day! Walked out, will not go back!
in St Peters |
Had two appointments. One I waited 35 minutes for one I waited over an hour and fifteen minutes. Watching people who walked in behind me be seen before me. When I brought up my wait they seemed as unconcerned about it as they did with the pain that still exist after the removal of the cast. Now I have to find another doctor to finish what this guy started. He may be a decent doctor but he has no respect for his patients time.
in WRIGHT CITY MO |
I HAVE KNOWN THIS DR. FOR YEARS. HE TREATED MY MOTHER, SON AND MYSELF. I HAD CORPRAL TUNNEL SURGERY WITH HIM. GREAT RESULTS. ON SEPT 5 2016 I FELL OFF THE RUNNING BOARD OF MY TRUCK. BROKE MY LEFT WRIST RIGHT AT THE JOINT. HE PUT IN A STEAL PLATE AND SCREWS. 12 WKS LATER IT WAS HEALED. I HAD THE HAVE THE PLATE AND SCREWS REMOVED BECAUSE THE JOINT WAS RUBBING AGAINST THE PLATE. I AM FINE NOW. NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT WRIST. IT'S LIKE IT'S NEVER BEEN BROKE. GET HIM. YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH HIS WORK.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Bodavula was recommended to me by someone at my work. He did good work on carpel tunnel. I had dupitrins. He explained the history of the disease and the treatment very well. Excellent bed-side manner. The treatment went very well - exactly as he described. I later had a finger trigger issue and he resolved that without surgery. Highly recommended.
in St Charles, MO |
The good Dr. always has great bedside Manner no matter what you are like and how the injuries. Happened. I myself came to him with horrible infections he smiled and saidlet's look at that also I don't have insurance so instead of booking a very expensive or he made the incision in my room so he will be the only Dr. To work on arms and hands
in Moscow Mills, MO |
I had a partial amputation of a finger from a saw. Dr.Bodavula performed the surgery and follow up visits afterward. I think he did an excellent job with the surgery and explained the procedure very well. He will answer any questions that you have.
in St. Peter's, Missouri |
Dr. Bodavula removed a cancerous growth on my hand. He did a great job. He took time to explain every procedure and encouraged me to ask any questions or concerns. He never rushes the office visits like some doctors do. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.
in St Louis, MO |
As a practicing icu nurse, when I almost cut my finger off I called 911 and went to my hospital. The ER contacted Dr, Bodavula for surgery that day. I did not know we had a hand specialist and was happy we did. Dr. Bodavula was amazing, calmed my freaking out nerves. Told me and my nervous husband was he was going to do and was VERY honest at was recovery was going to be like. His smile and the time he took with my questions eased this nurses heart. He is just amazing!!
in Saint Charles, MO |
Excellent bedside manner. Very good at explaining procedures. Very understanding.
Have you seen Dr. Venkata Bodavula, MD?
Are you Dr. Bodavula?

Compare Dr. Bodavula

Dr. Bodavula's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bodavula says...

Hand Injuries, carpal tunnel surgery , ulnar nerve surgery , trigger finger, dupuytrens contracture, complex wrist problems, fractures hand and wrist

nerve and tendon injuries

arthritis of hand

endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery

endoscopic cubital tunnel surgery

dupuytrens fasciectomy with small incisions

needle aponeurotomy

wrist joint replacement

complex reconstruction of wrist ligaments

wrist fractures- scaphoid fractures and non union

wrist arthroscopy

Dr. Bodavula's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Bodavula has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bodavula's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• Arthritis of the Wrist
  • Carpal Fractures
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

Completed in 2002

• Hindi
  • Telugu
  • Urdu

Dr. Bodavula does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bodavula and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery