Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM

Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM

Podiatry  ·

Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Clifton, NJ and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.Read his story

Premier Podiatry: Velimir Petkov, DPM

• Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) of Metatarsal Fracture
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Plantar Wart
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Posterior Heel Spur Surgery
  • Toe Fractures
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Wart Removal
  • Wound Care and Management

At Premier Podiatry, our knowledgeable, compassionate and dedicated healthcare professionals' goal is to provide exceptional comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients, allowing them to enjoy an active lifestyle.
We strive to achieve this by...

• Podiatry

Dr. Petkov?
Dr. Petkov's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Velimir Petkov agreed to see me on a very short notice after I sprained my ankle. That's a disaster because I'm a chef in a very busy restaurant. The doctor's staff was very helpful and I felt cared for from the get-go. Dr. P's exam and instructions were very detailed. He helped put my mind to rest. This doc has won a loyal patient in me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
The doctor spent a LOT of time with me during my initial consultation with him. He took xrays which he showed me on his tablet and scanned my feet for custom orthotics. Everything about this practice is really nice and the people here treat you warmly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
This podiatry office is very inviting. You don't have to wait long. There's a TV, coffee and chocolate. The staff make sure you are taken care of. My exam was very informative. The doctor explained my condition and what it entails in a lot of detail. He answered all of my questions and walked me through various treatments available. I felt confident upon leaving the office the last time I visited. Thank you, Dr. P and girls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Wonderful staff and atmosphere. Dr. Petkov is a breath of fresh air. He actually talked to me for 30-40 minutes instead of typing on his computer like so many other doctors do nowadays. He provided me with additional literature to read on my condition written by him. I am more than satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
My appointment was easy to schedule. Upon arriving to Premier Podiatry's office I immediately got a family-friendly vibe from the staff. They walked me through the patient registration process which uses tablets. The assistant was there for me during the procedure. Dr. Velimir Petkov is personable and has excellent bedside manner. I feel much better on my follow up visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Dr. Petkov and his staff are professional and respectful of your time. They never make me sit in their (beautiful) waiting room for too long. The pillow device and custom insoles they made for me have given me long-lasting relief. I recommend seeing Dr. Petkov for any foot pain. He is a great diagnostician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Everyone at this office is always so nice and willing to help. They always greet me with a smile. Dr. Petkov is my favorite doctor because of how well he explains things and how easygoing he is. The office is very pleasant and modern and you can text them at any time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
The way that Dr. Velimir Petkov's office handles patient communication is superb. I was able to make my own appointment online. You can call them until 7 or even text them after hours and they are always responsive and friendly. The foot care and treatment I received for my heel pain was just as great. I'm really impressed with this podiatrist and his whole team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Best service. Doctor and staff were awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
The office was busy when I arrived for my appointment but they are extremely efficient and I was seen promptly. I appreciate all the time Dr. Petkov spent with me as a new patient. His receptionist, assistant and office manager are all very sweet and ready to help you out. The office is the best medical office that I've been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Everyone is welcoming each time I come here for my routine care. The wait time are low and Dr. Petkov is a pleasure to deal with. The office is really really nice. You can send them text messages and you get complimentary coffee, tea and chocolate! It doesn't get better than this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I feel very comfortable in their office. Dr. Petkov is awesome and puts your mind at ease with his easygoing nature. The staff is always so attentive and caring. I only have nice things to say about everything in this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I am very impressed with the office, staff and level of professionalism. Scheduling my appointment was easy and Dr. Velimir Petkov's suggestions for treatment were right on point. If you have foot problems and live/work in Clifton, definitely make an appointment with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Dr. Petkov is very experienced and willing to share his expertise. I visited him after suffering an ankle injury. I appreciate his attentiveness and how friendly everyone in his office is. The doctor even followed up with me over the phone several times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I lived with nasty nail fungus for many years and had tried everything under the sun. Nothing had worked... until I was seen by Dr. Petkov a few months ago. His treatment showed great results and I am very thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I am very pleased with Dr. Petkov's attentiveness and treatment. His bedside manner is outstanding. The front desk and medical staff is always cordial and the office - impeccable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Vesey attentive podiatrist. Dr. Petkov removed my ingrown toenail which was bothering me for days. His assistant was huge help in distracting me while the procedure was taking place. I even got a chocolate at the end of my visit and a follow up call from dr. Petkov. I am highly satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Excellent healthcare provider. Making my appointment was easy. Three staff was polite and welcoming. Dr. Petkov was attentive and helpful in suggesting treatment options for me. I got relief for my foot pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Great visit. Friendly staff. A++ podiatrist.
Friendly service. Great podiatrist & staff
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Petkov?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Petkov treats patients.