Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM

Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM

Podiatry  ·

Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Clifton, NJ and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.Read his story

Premier Podiatry: Velimir Petkov, DPM

• Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) of Metatarsal Fracture
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Plantar Wart
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Posterior Heel Spur Surgery
  • Toe Fractures
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Wart Removal
  • Wound Care and Management

At Premier Podiatry, our knowledgeable, compassionate and dedicated healthcare professionals' goal is to provide exceptional comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients, allowing them to enjoy an active lifestyle.
We strive to achieve this by...

• Podiatry

Dr. Petkov?
Dr. Petkov's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Everyone is his Clifton podiatry office is wonderful with children. I took my 12-year old to him for an infected ingrown toenail. Dr. Petkov and his assistants were so kind, patient and gentle with her. They gave her sweets and went out of their way to distract her from the painful procedure. I strongly recommend them for pediatric podiatry conditions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I work on my feet (I'm a chef) and I've had to deal with heel pain most of my life. The orthotics dr. Petkov made for me are absurdly comfortable. He uses the latest 3D scanner and explained the entire process in a lot of detail to me before I agreed to have these made. I am so thankful and glad that I did. I can now focus on preparing food not my heel pain. Dr. Petkov is the best and his assistants are great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I love everything about their Clifton podiatry office and practices. Scheduling my appointments is easy. The doctor communicates through text message and he is extremely knowledgeable. The office is comfortable and modern, easy to get to, right on Clifton Ave. Dr. Petkov is the best, always laughs with me and makes me feel great during my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I recommend Premier Podiatry, they are a great team that will get you in and out as quickly and painlessly as possible. I had an ingrown toenail and a poor prior experience elsewhere. Dr. Petkov and his staff were so attentive and personable. Night and day difference! The procedure went much better with them and I could finally sleep at night again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
All the girls working in Dr. Petkov's Clifton office are amazing. I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes. Everyone is professional and cordial. And my foot pain has improved a LOT. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Dr. Petkov is kind, knowledgeable and extremely thorough. He explained everything so well, my 5-year old understood it. We had a great experience and recommend Dr. Petkov to anyone looking for an awesome Clifton podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Dr. Velimir Petkov was very detailed in explaining all the different ways in which we can treat my heel pain. The staff is caring and does their best to help. They also don't waste your time with nonsense. The office is superb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
They give 100% when treating you as a patient from start to finish. The staff is very efficient, they scheduled me on the same day when I called. Dr. Petkov saw me on time and performed a very detail analysis of my foot problem. He is a great man - straightforward, honest and caring. He suggested surgery as a LAST resort which is very important to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I always feel great after coming to see Dr. Petkov. He and his entire staff are so cordial and caring. I couldn't recommend them enough!!! My foot pain has improved drastically over the past few months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
A++ experience. Dr. Petkov is a wonderful podiatrist and his assistants are the sweetest kindest souls. I couldn't recommend them enough. My foot pain is gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
My sister brought me to see Dr. Petkov after I had been complaining with heel pain for over a year. I am so glad she did! The doctor is amazing. I did not expect my visit to be as positive as it was. Dr. Petkov is super easygoing and makes the exam a beeze. The front desk girl and his MA are both sweethearts. The doctor recommended many different treatment options and let me decide what is best for me. I will surely be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I am always seen on time. Dr. Petkov and the entire staff here are all very pleasant professionals. I am never disappointed in the timeliness and quality of foot care I receive. Being able to text them for appointments has been great. They are always very accommodating. I recommend them to all of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
The doctor spent a LOT of time with me during my initial consultation with him. He took xrays which he showed me on his tablet and scanned my feet for custom orthotics. Everything about this practice is really nice and the people here treat you warmly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
This podiatry office is very inviting. You don't have to wait long. There's a TV, coffee and chocolate. The staff make sure you are taken care of. My exam was very informative. The doctor explained my condition and what it entails in a lot of detail. He answered all of my questions and walked me through various treatments available. I felt confident upon leaving the office the last time I visited. Thank you, Dr. P and girls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Wonderful staff and atmosphere. Dr. Petkov is a breath of fresh air. He actually talked to me for 30-40 minutes instead of typing on his computer like so many other doctors do nowadays. He provided me with additional literature to read on my condition written by him. I am more than satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
My appointment was easy to schedule. Upon arriving to Premier Podiatry's office I immediately got a family-friendly vibe from the staff. They walked me through the patient registration process which uses tablets. The assistant was there for me during the procedure. Dr. Velimir Petkov is personable and has excellent bedside manner. I feel much better on my follow up visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Dr. Petkov and his staff are professional and respectful of your time. They never make me sit in their (beautiful) waiting room for too long. The pillow device and custom insoles they made for me have given me long-lasting relief. I recommend seeing Dr. Petkov for any foot pain. He is a great diagnostician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Everyone at this office is always so nice and willing to help. They always greet me with a smile. Dr. Petkov is my favorite doctor because of how well he explains things and how easygoing he is. The office is very pleasant and modern and you can text them at any time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
The way that Dr. Velimir Petkov's office handles patient communication is superb. I was able to make my own appointment online. You can call them until 7 or even text them after hours and they are always responsive and friendly. The foot care and treatment I received for my heel pain was just as great. I'm really impressed with this podiatrist and his whole team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Best service. Doctor and staff were awesome!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Petkov?

Insurance accepted

EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
MagnaCare
Medicare
Oscar Insurance Corporation
QualCare
Basic Plan

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Petkov treats patients.