Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM

PodiatryMaleAge 41

Dr. Petkov

Premier Podiatry

925 Clifton Ave Ste 107 Clifton, NJ 07013

Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Clifton, NJ and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Wyckoff Heights Medical Center medical school in 2008. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Clara Maass Medical Center and Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Petkov to book an appointment.

Compare with other Podiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Petkov with our nearby Podiatry Specialists at Clara Maass Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Clara Maass Medical Center.

Dr. Petkov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Petkov

0.4854368932038835%

Dr. Petkov

This doctor is truly as good as they get. Easy to schedule an appointment even though he seems very busy. Wait no longer than 10 minutes. Friendly front desk staff. Financial policy was explained to me clearly which I GREATLY appreciate. The doctor did not rush me but took his time and shared his expertise in as much detail as possible. 5 star experience all around.
J. M. – Nov 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Title: You will not be disappointed with Dr. Petkov. As a new patient I must say that I had an exceptional experience with Dr. Petkov and his fantastic staff, especially Sarah. I admired Sarah’s remarkable attitude and pleasant spirit. Dr. Petkov did an amazing job answering my questions and explaining all the details to me and was very knowledgeable about the issues I am having with my feet and how to provide me with the best care. I know I have found the right podiatrist for me. Thank God!!! Looking forward to my next visit. Book your appointment today, you will definitely get some help for your podiatry concerns. I cannot refrain from persuading others about the care I have received- Premier Podiatry will be known amongst my family, co-worker and friends. +
Marie – Nov 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
He removed my ingrown toenail on the spot without any hassle. Both the doctor and his assistant were super friendly and took amazing care of me. Highly recommend!
W. L. – Oct 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Premier Podiatry is one of the best medical practices I have ever visited. I had severe heel pain, which I was trying to cure with self help at home. It wasn't getting better so I had to find a podiatrist for help with the pain. I didn't have to wait for an appointment and I got immediate help for my heel pain/heel spur/plantar fasciitis. Dr. Petkov and his entire staff are very professional, expert in their field, very knowledgable, efficient, yet at the same time friendly, caring, make you feel welcome, and this practice is family friendly.
Cynthia Binns – Oct 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
excellent experience!!! i can't praise this office enough. the staff was so so pleasant. i was in a lot of pain and they were able to give me an appointment the same day i called. i was immensely grateful. dr. Velimir Petkov was amiable, kind, and personable. he and his staff took care of my pain right away. i am so happy i found this office. #Godsent
m.a. – Sep 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Very kind and well informed doctor. He provided great input and saw me on time all three of my visits. I feel much better after being treated by him.
Alex R. – Sep 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Very thorough and detailed. He was eager to help me. I could also tell that the people who work for him like working there. Everyone was very nice and helpful. From the person who picked up the phone to the guy at the front and his nurse. Very highly recommend him!
P. B. – Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Great podiatry office! I thoroughly enjoyed Dr. Petkov's approach. He goes over everything down to your x-rays and explains what is causing your foot pain. I was presented with treatment options and my questions were answered. His assistant Kiara is very knowledgeable and gentle. The ladies at the front desk were cheerful and efficient with checking me in and out. I highly recommend them!
Frank R. – Jan 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Kind and professional. Many thanks for the excellent and timely service!
Logan I. – Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I had an ingrown toenail which I ignored until it got infected. It was super painful and swollen. I could barely walk while I was at work. The doctor's schedule was completely full when I called. Luckily for me, his assistant offered for them to stay after regular hours of operation and see me. I was desperate so I took her upon that offer. And I am so glad I did! If you, like me, are looking for a competent foot doctor - look no further. Dr. Petkov went above and beyond for me. My procedure and both follow up visits went really well. He is great at explaining things and very skilled as a surgeon. I hope I don't get another ingrown toenail. But if I ever do, I know where I'll be going.
O. M. – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Dr. Petkov and his staff are the kindest most caring healthcare professionals. My husband and I go for routine care and always feel welcome in their office. There is never any wait. The atmosphere is wonderful. And the doctor is gentle. He always talks to us and remembers things we have discussed previously. I am not good with Internet technologies and had to ask my granddaughter to help me write this review. Thank you, dr. and Premier girls.
Mrs. Hall – Nov 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I have had nothing but positive experiences in his Clifton office. His receptionist is very patient and always ready to help. The assistants always make me feel comfortable. Dr. Petkov is hands down the best podiatrist I've been to over the past 20 years. I went to him with chronic heel pain. His treatment schedule has worked very well for me thus far. He is honest and caring. The staff's service is next level. Many thanks!
Linda B. – Oct 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Dr. Petkov's treatment for my foot pain has been excellent so far. He is compassionate, down-to-earth, and sets realistic expectations. I have seen great improvements in my pain since I started seeing him. He even called me right back on his only day off. The insoles he made for me are beyond comfortable. I look forward to my next appointment.
C. S. – Oct 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
His Clifton office is great. Conveniently located and with plenty of parking. I was seen promptly after my arrival. Dr. Petkov walked me through possible issues and treatment options in a relaxed and easy manner. I felt confident in his approach and so far I'm really happy with my results.
N. R. – Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Very riendly and helpful staff! Clean and organized office. Dr. Petkov was very easy to follow. He was knowledgeable and personable. He made me feel comfortable, like I had been going to the office forever.
L. S. – Aug 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I appreciate how quick and efficient the check in process was. They have taken many precautions that made me feel safe during the pandemic. Everyone was wearing masks. I watch them sanitize very carefully. The doctor was fantastic - kind and well versed on heel pain. I like that his treatment made me feel better shortly after but he also addressed its underlying cause. He explained what we'll be doing to address it in the long run. I am very grateful. ??
Ed M. – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
I was met with true professionalism from the moment I entered their office to even after my visit. I was taken right in. The doctor spent copious amounts of time with me addressing all of my issues and answering my questions. I have had bad feet for as long as I can remember. And I've never had such an informative and pleasant experience in my life.
Bobby D. – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
Best foot doctor I found in North NJ! He did an excellent job with my feet. I've had six other podiatrists make orthotics for me previously and none of them compare to the ones Dr. Petkov made. They are super light and comfortable. His office is amazing. He uses high technology to get to the bottom of your foot issues and treat them. I'm telling everyone about him!
T. P. – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
As a fellow physician I recognize high quality care and medical knowledge when I encounter it. Dr. Petkov is a true professional and I fully trust him with taking care of my feet. He has an all-encompassing approach and a very easygoing demeanor. His office is modern and gives patients access to all the latest gadgets necessary for a successful clinical outcome. I have been very pleased with each of my visits to see him. The support staff is also excellent.
S. B. – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?
The doctor was fantastic and the front desk girls - very sweet. But two other things left a huge impression on me. First, the cleanliness and organization of their office was impeccable. That's a rare sight in doctor offices. Also, I noticed them cleaning and sanitizing everything. I will be back.
W. J. – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Velimir Petkov, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Petkov?
Provider explaining information to patient