Dr. Veita Bland, MD

Dr. Veita Bland, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Bland Clinic PA 1317 N Elm St Ste 7 Greensboro, NC 27401 Get Directions

Dr. Veita Bland, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 63 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Bland is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Bland's Experience

See how Dr. Bland's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bland

Dr. Bland accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bland has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bland to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Bland's Performance
    GOOD
in Fayetteville, NC |
Being a healthcare professional, I was totally surprise at the treatment of my love one. The doctor was rude,insensitive ,and abrupt. The staff was very rude and unprofessional. Would I recommend this doctor,absolutely not. If the head(doctor)is rude, the body(staff)will follow. Please check the reviews about doctors. Be careful how you I treat patients. IYou reap just what you sow. Shame on all of you
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Bland practice was the worse clinical experience I have ever had. First off, I called for a new patient, and the receptionist was reluctant to give me an appointment. Then, the day of my appointment, I showed up in the snow and had no alert that they were on a delay. Finally, when I had my initial appointment, I advised that I felt a lump on my right breast. Dr. Bland scolded me. She was rough with the exam, did not reassure me about the upcoming ultrasound. I was in tears upon leaving.
Dr. Bland was compassionate, understanding and I felt like she listened to me because she cared about my well being. She also has given me medical assistance and advice that has kept me healthy.
in High Point,NC |
Dr.Bland can be very rude and disrespectful of other doctors,I'll not recommend her every again.
Have you seen Dr. Veita Bland, MD?
Are you Dr. Bland?

Compare Dr. Bland

Dr. Bland's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bland has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bland's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bland does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bland and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Temple Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1978

University Of MD Med Sys

Dr. Bland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Other

Dr. Bland does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bland and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.