Dr. Veda R. Vyas, MD

Dr. Veda R. Vyas, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 63 years old

As a Child/ Adolescent / Adult Psychiatrist I treat a wide spectrum of Psychiatric illnesses, with 20 years of experince as a Board certified specialist, with full attention to details regarding psychological, occupational, family, social, educational substance/ alcohol problems.Read more

Dr. Vyas' Experience

See how Dr. Vyas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vyas

Experience with Dr. Vyas
Dr. Vyas' Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (69)
in Orlando Fl |
The worst experience dealing with this man I guess he felt I was desperate for medication I told him I had a bad experience with the mess he prescribed the man lied straight to my face I told him that I called as soon as I had the illness episode the receptionist told me that he said not to take the medication and to keep my appointment but he claimed I never called he is ready for retirement he clearly don't care for mentally disabled people never go there if you can he is unprofessional
in Rockledge, FL |
Extremely rude and condescending. Receptionist informed me that other patients have had similar experiences with him, and judging from his ratings on the internet, I know for a fact that I am not alone. He is very dismissive and does not like to be questioned, and will respond in an ill-mannered fashion if he feels threatened by your inquries. And this was after waiting over 3 hours to be seen. Stay away unless you are willing to simply accept whatever he says/recommends without any discussion.
in Winter Park, FL |
We have been seeing the doctor for over 10 years. We have had nothing but positive experiences with doctor. As for the staff they have always been helpful with scheduling appointments, doing prior authorizations (we have needed several throughout the years) or assisting us when needed. The staff has been great and we truly are grateful with what the doctor has done. I would recommend them to everyone.
Orlando, FL |
My child has been seeing this doctor for over 6 years and we have noticed a significant change in her live. This first 3 months there were huge changes in her school work and her self-confidence. Then after that, she had been doing GREAT that’s to Dr. Vyas. I would strongly recommend this doctor to all, especially anyone with a teenager.
in Apopka, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Vyas to everyone. He has made a huge difference in my life for the better. He is great at what he does.
Orlando, FL |
Charged $50 for having to cancel my appointment because of wanting to prepare for Hurricane Matthew. My appointment was at 2:00 pm Thursday. I didn't have to go to work today. I think that disks volumes. He obviously doesn't care about his patients as much as the money. Glad I'm not working for him. Scheduling the appointment to begin with was a hassle with a lot of back and forth. I would describe the intake specialist personality as blunt and take it or leave it.
in Orlando Florida |
Not happy with this man. He was very didactic, which some doctors can be, but the real problem came when I asked him why we have to come back every month. He tried to tell me that it is the law. When I asked him if the "law" had changed, his lie was exposed, so he became agitated and said that it was "his policy," and I could"take it or leave it," and I"didn't have to come back if I didn't like it." Well I don't like liars.
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr Vyas does not like to be asked questions. I have a 17 year old son that was his patient and any time I would ask a question his response would be, You don't want him on medicine? You can be dismissed and take him off. Or, You don't trust me? Then why are you here? I explained I was trying to have a conversation about my sons condition and he said This isn't therapy this is medicine management.
in Greenwood, SC |
He is a good Doctor and takes time with each patient. Now, two things: 1. The office personnel is horrible. 2. If you are wanting a Doctor that will support you for Social Security Benefits, Dr. Vyas is not the one.
Orlando, FL |
This suppose to be a doctor to help people but he just makes patients feel like crap. How are you a doctor yet your band people from your office that need help. My family is better off finding another doctor, so thank you for refusing to treat this patient. But for someone looking for a psy doc, beware of this office.
in Orlando, FL |
The psychiatrist is great, he listens to my daughter (15 yrs old) and me when we have distresses. He is very direct on issues, which is very refreshing. For over 4 years he has helped us, she doing great in school. We would recommend this doctor to anybody
in Winter Park, FL |
Excellent doctor, my daughter has been doing wonderful since she started seeing him. I have seen such a positive change in her moods, behavior and her outlook on life. This psychiatrist really knows his stuff. I appreciate his directness and how he listens to her. I would strongly recommend him to anyone. In our experience the office staff has always been nice and accommodating. All questions we have ever had for the doctor, we have always gotten an answer form the staff. Everyone I hav
in Winter Park, FL |
I would not ever recommend Dr. Vyas. I feel he is very unqualified, and honestly don't know how he sleeps at night with the wacky way he practices medicine. He is totally bought and owned by big Pharma. If you need a Rx for something, he's your guy - because he is very quick to pull out his script pad.
in Orlando |
He made me feel bad about my past
Have you seen Dr. Veda R. Vyas, MD?
Are you Dr. Vyas?

Compare Dr. Vyas

Dr. Vyas' Care Philosophy

Dr. Vyas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Vyas has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vyas' Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Vyas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vyas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.