Anesthesiology  |
Ved Aggarwal, MB
Ved Aggarwal, MB is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 48 years old. Ved Aggarwal is affiliated with Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth.

1000 Lipscomb St Ste 110

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Ved Aggarwal

Ved Aggarwal's Experience

Ved Aggarwal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• University College Of Med Science
    Medical School | Graduated
  • A Einstein College M Yeshiva University
  • University Of MD Med Sys

Ved Aggarwal has no media or publications listed.

Ved Aggarwal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ved Aggarwal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ved Aggarwal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Ved Aggarwal to family and friends
2.5
Ved Aggarwal's Performance
in Ft Worth, TX |
Ever wonder why some good, honest, respected citizens procure illegal pain management meds? This man is one answer although I am sure there are more.
Garland, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Puja who is Dr Aggarwal's PA for a couple of months. I had an appoint today July 7th which they canceled without notifying me. I went out of town to Louisiana and had to get my meds filled there. Louisiana can only fill 10 days of a medication so I called the doctors office. They set up for me to come in on the 15th of June to get remainder of my pills. When I came in for my appointment they told me I canceled my appt. I was tgo to hospital if in pain prior to new appt.
in San Marcos, TX |
Dr.Aggarwal saw me for lower back issues and he was amazing! Both him and his staff were very knowledgeable and friendly! Helped me immensely in treating my back pain.
in Burleson, TX |
I made an appointment for Aggarwal, but when I got there his assistant came into the room. This was the second time I did not get to see the doctor. I asked to change my medicine because it wasn't working and I wanted to schedule another steroid injection. He had to go ask the doctor and came back and said they would not change my medicine nor give me another injection. I asked them for my $100 co-pay back and they refused stating I had seen the doctor. I don't think so.
Arlington, TX |
The worst experience ever over 2 hours plus wait time very rude office personnel doctor and Personnel will not call back Pharmacy has tried to get ahold of them for 5 days to correct a prescription that he wrote incorrectly very unprofessional incompetent would not recommend him to anybody the worst doctor in Texas turned into Medicare.
in Ft. Worth |
He was my dr. Until my son got killed. I was waiting for a pain pump and called in to make an appt. The receptionist said you're not our patient anymore. So I would say he has a poor Dr/patient relationship.
Fort Worth, TX |
Waiting room not very comfortable there were about 25 to 30 people, I waited an hour and a half. Dr. Aggarwal was friendly but condescending when I asked questions about the procedure. I had cervical injections the following week, everything at the surgical center was as expected. A week after I developed extremly painful leg and feet cramps. Called, left a phone message, no response, left another with appointment people, no response, left another with his PA, never got a response.
in Fort Worth, TX |
I was there for a legitimate procedure & had to endure a nasty waiting room with clearly smelly drug addicted patients fiending for their next fix & then was hung up on by the front staffs excuse for humans both Renee & Debbie. This place is clearly incompetent & should be avoided if your attempting to get a legitimate procedure using insurance. HOWEVER, If you are looking for Doctors that will write you high powered pain killers without asking any questions Dr. Ved Aggarwal will hook you up.
Have you seen Ved Aggarwal, MB?
Are you Ved Aggarwal?