Dr. Vaun Archibald, DO

Dr. Vaun Archibald, DO

Pediatrics | Male

Saint Alphonsus Medical Group 1072 N Liberty St Ste 203 Boise, ID 83704 Get Directions

My philosophy is based on the basic tenant of Osteopathic Medicine. I believe that the body has an amazing ability to heal itself and if we live a healthy lifestyle, eat properly and stay fit, our bodies remain healthy. I practice preventive medicine, ensuring your child's well child check-ups are inclusive and comprehensive, and that immunizations are kept up to date. I try to treat the body as a whole instead of just focusing on one symptom or complaint. I practice evidence-based medicine and avoid unnecessary antibiotics. Medications do play a role in healthy living but I am also open to other modalities of treatment.

Dr. Vaun Archibald, DO is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Boise, ID. Dr. Archibald is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Archibald's Experience

See how Dr. Archibald's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Archibald

Dr. Archibald accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Archibald has admitting privileges.

Dr. Archibald's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Archibald to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Archibald's Performance
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Archibald is an amazing person. He has made both my 12 yr old and my infant comfortable with him with his calming nature and great bedside manner. He listens to the questions and concerns of myself and my husband and goes out of his way to reassure us and make us feel good as well. I feel very lucky and secure in having him as my kids' pediatrician. They are in great hands.
I have 4 children and have moved several times - Dr Archibald is the best pediatrician we have had! He is great with kids of all ages, and is very knowledgable. His office is very efficient, clean, & professional, and the staff is great.
Have you seen Dr. Vaun Archibald, DO?
Are you Dr. Archibald?

Compare Dr. Archibald

Dr. Archibald's Care Philosophy

Dr. Archibald's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Dr. Archibald has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Why It Matters: Dr. Archibald's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Pediatric Diseases

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Raymond Blank Children's Hospital
    Raymond Blank Children's Hospital

Dr. Archibald does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Archibald and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics