Dr. Vaughan Graves, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Vaughan Graves, MD
Dr. Vaughan Graves, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Philadelphia, PA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Graves is affiliated with Mercy Philadelphia Hospital, Temple University Hospital and Hanover Hospital.

Dr. Graves' Experience

See how Dr. Graves' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Graves

Dr. Graves accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Graves is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Graves has admitting privileges.

Dr. Graves' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graves to family and friends
    2.2
    Dr. Graves' Performance
      Over 45 minutes
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    Dr. Graves has a thriving practice trust me and here in is the issue. My appointment was 3pm I arrive 15 mins early I did not get seen until 4:40pm. The front desk well consisted of Mrs. Graves who was a bit sarcastic as she insisted I was called with a conformation call which I did not receive AND indicated I was informed that copays must be cash. Dr. Graves is kind, establishes rapport and is VERY knowledgeable BUT the scheduling SUCKS! He overall knows his stuff but a new office manager NOW
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    After being seen he stated that I should try two treatment of the lazar treatment which my face wasn't that bad..... it was just the marks and he charge me $500.00 for it and it didn't do nothing the wife was like I don't see anything wrong with your face. They charge me anyway no peeling afterwards or nothing except my face burned like hell. When I called the office to see what they can do for me because there was know results they duck all my calls. This place is pathetic I wouldn't recommend
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    I believe the services would be excellent but the lack of consideration for people's time is a turn off. I waited 3 hours for a 10am appointment just to find out the doctor wasn't even on site until 11:45am and I still was seen. What's the point of having an appointment if you will not be seen within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, however you must pay cash upfront for your visit while you wait hour after hour.
    in Philadelphia, PA |
    I have never felt more like a number than I have in this office. Cash only. Long wait times. No review of history or attempt to understand me and my concerns as a patient. Wisked in and through a procedure with little time to think. Had to stop the doctor from leaving the room twice to try to get answers to my questions. I have been unable to get results despite being assured I could call for them after 2 weeks. Bounced from person to person with different answers from everyone.
    in Philadelphia |
    Have been going to Dr.Graves for more than 25 years. He has help to control my eczema. Also helped with my hair lost. I have been to other doctors but Dr.Graves treatments are the best. My grandson and sister also goes there. I have referred other people and they are satisfy with his services.
    Have you seen Dr. Vaughan Graves, MD?
    Are you Dr. Graves?

Dr. Graves' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Acanthosis Nigricans
    • Acne
    • Allergic Reaction
    • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
    • Cold Sore
    • Itchy Skin
    • Keloid Scar
    • Lichen Planus
    • Lipomas
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Psoriasis

Temple University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1977

Harlem Hospital Center
      Skin and Cancer Hospital

Dr. Graves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology