Dr. Vasilios Goudas, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. Vasilios Goudas, MD
If you are surfing the net and came to this site, it means you are thinking about getting pregnant. Usually people take a long time thinking about it before they come around to making an appointment. Sometimes they even make an appointment but they don't show up, scared of what might happen there. Well, that is all probably unnecessary. Hi, I am a Doctor Goudas, Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist. At Advanced Fertility Center of Texas all the Staff, the nurses, the receptionists, the financial advisors, everybody knows how hard it is sometimes to step-up and ask for help. And with compassion and understanding we try to help. With almost 20 years experience in Infertility treatments in probably the most stressful city in the world, New York, and having trained in the World Famous Mayo Clinic, I treat all aspects of fertility. Get past the initial fear and let me help you achieve your dream...

Dr. Goudas' Care Philosophy

Each individual patient or couple that shows up in our office has their own worries, issues and concerns. At Advanced Fertility Center of Texas we do not judge nor do we try to make people feel bad. We try to help, educate patients about what is best for them but not to take them outside their comfort zone. The patient is the the ultimate judge of what is best for them and we abide by that philosophy. And that is why we always say that they are on the driver's seat. Let us show you how we can help you achieve your goals...

Dr. Goudas' Experience

See how Dr. Goudas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goudas

Dr. Goudas accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Goudas is now accepting new patients
Memorial Location10901 Katy Fwy
Houston, TX 77079
Evening
Saturday
(713) 467-4488Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Goudas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goudas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goudas to family and friends
Dr. Goudas' Performance
in Katy, TX |
I was beyond impressed with my experience at Dr. Goudas office. Staff is helpful and kind, I am impressed how fast a nurse is returning my calls. Dr. Goudas is really respectful, knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the apointments.
in College Station, TX |
Wonderful doctor. Dr. Goudas is hugely compassionate, respectful, and has an excellent sense of humor. Most importantly for me, he is not condescending to women as is sometimes the case with male doctors who infantilize (sometimes unconsciously) female patients. One of the best doctors I've ever had.
Port Jefferson Station |
I was a bit nervous because I had to go to a different office for my IUI on a Sunday.Dr.Goudas was the covering doc. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and confident and explained everything so well. I was suffering from some new onset anxiety partially due to the hormones I think.He validated my feelings and made me feel a whole lot better.I'd definitely recommend Dr.Goudas based on this experience alone and actually wish I could see him regularly! Good luck w/ your fertility journey
Have you seen Dr. Vasilios Goudas, MD?
Are you Dr. Goudas?

Compare Dr. Goudas

Dr. Goudas says...

If you are surfing the net and came to this site, it means you are thinking about getting pregnant.

Usually people take a long time thinking about it before they come around to making an appointment.  Sometimes they even make an appointment but they don't show up, scared of what might happen there.

Well, that is all probably unnecessary.

Hi,

I am a Doctor Goudas, Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist.  At Advanced Fertility Center of Texas all the Staff, the nurses, the receptionists, the financial advisors, everybody knows how hard it is sometimes to step-up and ask for help.  And with compassion and understanding we try to help.

Get past the initial fear and let me help you achieve your dream...

Dr. Goudas' Care Philosophy

Each individual patient or couple that shows up in our office has their own worries, issues and concerns.   At Advanced Fertility Center of Texas we do not judge nor do we try to make people feel bad.  We try to help, educate patients about what is best for them but not to take them outside their comfort zone.

And that is why we always say that they are on the driver's seat.

Let us show you how we can help you achieve your goals...

Dr. Goudas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Goudas has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goudas' Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Anovulation
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

Mayo Clinic-Rochester

Completed in 1998

• French
  • Greek

Dr. Goudas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goudas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility