Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityFemaleAge 42

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Columbia, MD and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from DREXEL UNIV COLL OF MED in 2005. She is affiliated with medical facilities Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD

HMS Medical Group

5450 Knoll North Dr Ste 260 Columbia, MD 21045
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Moragianni is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Fairfax, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Moragianni treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Moragianni's conditions and procedures:

• Adenomyosis
  • Assisted Reproductive Technique
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Endometriosis
  • Excessive Menstrual Bleeding
  • Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Tubal Block
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Moragianni accepts

Dr. Moragianni accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Virginia Health Network

Dr. Moragianni's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moragianni

3.4482758620689653%

My son is ten days old today. Without Dr Moragianni we likely would never have reached this milestone! My husband and I tried to conceive for six years before initially seeking treatment at another provider in the area. After a year of being treated like a number in a baby factory at the big box fertility clinic, we decided to take a break. We were defeated, discouraged, and unsure whether we would continue in our attempts to have a child. The next year a good family friend who is also an out of state OBGYN suggested Dr Moragianni. We were able to schedule with her fairly quickly and our consultation left us feeling a renewed sense of hope! She actually listened to everything we had to say and explained things to us that we didn’t know even after a year of treatment elsewhere. After our first round of bloodwork to get starred, Dr Moragianni identified an irregularity with my thyroid that had been grossly over
GR – Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
I first had a consultation with her at her Tysons corner location she is fantastic the best to work with pleasant and caring We miss her
Zee – Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
My experience with Dr. Moragianni was amazing, especially after switching to her care from a very large clinic where I was clearly just a number. I saw her at almost every single visit, she did every procedure herself, and even personally called me with test results or just to answer questions. She gave me hope when I had almost none left, was willing to try new things with me and quickly change course when needed, and always answered my questions no matter how small, silly, or frequent they were.
Ashley – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Dr. Moragianni was an absolute pleasure to work with in our journey to become parents. The first time we met with her in her office in Tysons Corner she was so loving and patient with both of us and answered all of our questions with kindness and compassion. There was no ego or arrogance. She made us feel comfortable asking any question and she was really thorough in her explanations to us. We had several questions for her and spoke to her over the phone and communicated with her via email. In every one of these interactions, Dr. Moragianni made us feel cared for and valued. We really appreciated her caring and positive attitude. We knew that we were seeing a top fertility doctor and we also read of her energy. She was honest, optimistic, and very sincere with us. Through all the stages of the process, Dr. Moragianni was great. We honestly believe if it was not for her expertise in her field, her support, and her dedication to our case, we would not be where we are today! Today we a
May 02, 2020
May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
My husband and I started trying for a baby in October of 2016. We had several loses and felt defeated. In 2018 we sought out fertility treatment at a clinic near our home in Maryland. We went through several failed treatments and lots of tears. In September of 2019 we had our initial consultation with Dr. Moragianni. After meeting with Dr. Moragianni and hearing everything she had to say, we left our appointment smiling and knew we had just met the doctor who would do everything she could to get us our baby. I had my egg retrieval in December of 2019. We had fantastic results. Better than we could have imagined. We yielded 4 chromosomally normal embryos. 2 girls and 2 boys. On February 12th 2020 we had our top graded embryo transfered. It was successful. I'm currently 13.5 weeks pregnant with a girl. We are so grateful for Dr. Moragianni. She always met us with a smile and her sense of humor was fantastic! I never left with unanswered questions or doubt. My husband and I are forever gr
Melissa Bloodsworth – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Dr. Moragianni is an amazing doctor! She helped us in a time that is very scary and confusing. She was always rooting for us and available for any of our questions. She helped us navigate this very scary, emotional, sometimes gut wrenching journey called infertility. We feel very lucky to have met her and have her support during this time in our lives.
Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
The absolute best!! If you are experiencing fertility challenges, please please go see Dr. Moragianni! She’s compassionate, so kind, and committed to helping you achieve your desired result.
Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
There's aren't enough words to express how grateful we are for Dr. Moragianni and the staff at CCRM. We were clueless about everything IVF related when we met Dr. Moragianni. She eased our concerns, answered all of our questions, and really made this process as easy as it could be. She is friendly, funny, welcoming, compassionate, intelligent, honest, and all around one of the best doctors we have seen. I HIGHLY recommend CCRM and Dr. Moragianni, from our initial meeting to graduating IVF, everything was exceptional!
Feb 05, 2020
Thank you for your thoughtful comments about Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Dr. Moragianni came highly recommended to us, while we went through a couple miscarriages in the past couple of years of trying to start a family. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Moragianni and the entire CCRM staff (from the receptionist Sarah to nurses and the billing team - everyone was so pleasant, kind, and easy to work with). Dr. Moragianni is not only an extremely trustworthy and highly skilled doctor, but she is also so kind, compassionate and caring. When I often had many doubts and anxieties throughout my journey, Dr. Moragianni helped me to be calm and positive as we went through various next steps. I have not met many doctors that take their time to be so caring and personable to their patients - and Dr. Moragianni is one of them. She is truly one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of working with, and I would definitely go back to Dr. Moragianni and CCRM again if we need their help again in the future.
Jan 27, 2020
We are so happy you had such a wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
My wife and I had an extremely long, and tough struggle with IVF. After and during multiple rounds at other institutions, we found Dr. Moragianni when we were doing remote monitoring. We were surprised to found that CCRM had opened a local branch. During the local monitoring, my wife was really touched by how empathetic and kind Dr. Moragianni was during our process. My wife ultimately chose to do a “final closure” round with Dr. Moragianni, and even though it was not successful, we both really appreciated her empathy, care, and attention to detail. We ended going the donor route, and had our donor cycle at CCRM VA with Dr. M. We were fortunate that we were successful on the first transfer. Dr. M was very empathetic and scientific with her approach. We wondered about doing an ERA during our cycles, and Dr. M presented the evidence behind it and why she didn’t think it was right in our case, which we really appreciated. She was available, and attentive to our questions
KM – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
I can't say enough good things about the doctors and staff at CCRM, but they are indeed a blessing. The level of care you recieved is beyond compare, and trust me I've been to a few facilities. CCRM gives meaning to the phrase it takes a village. When you come in they greet you by name and are there to answer all of our questions and concerns with a smile and plenty of assurance. Dr. Moragianni is a true expert in her field and such a fun and easy going spirit, with such a positive attitude. After recieving our BFP leaving CCRM's care was a bitter sweet moment. We miss Dr. Moragianni and the staff at CCRM and can't wait to take our little bundle of joy back to their office for more photos and memories. We highly recommend CCRM if you're looking for exceptional and thorough care while TTC.
AyuraS – Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
I don’t have enough positive things to say about Dr. M! She does a great job at balancing hope with realism, all while maintaining a sense of humor. She’s also extremely experienced, accessible, compassionate, and personally invested in each and every one of her patients. We were previously at a different clinic for 2 years and had only negative transfers and miscarriages. Dr. M’s caring demeanor has been such a blessing through this process, especially in the midst of some really dark days and overcoming past traumas. I truly felt she made my mental health a priority, which really meant a lot. She and I both cried tears of happiness when I was discharged from CCRM a few months ago. I’m thrilled to share that my first transfer under her care worked, and things are going well so far. I am eternally grateful for Dr. Moragianni’s care and support!
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
My husband and I feel incredibly fortunate to have found Dr. Moragianni and CCRM. We felt the full support of Dr. M's team throughout the journey. They thoroughly answered questions, gave sound recommendations, listened carefully, and consistently delivered a superb level of service. When I was very nervous before my retrieval procedure, Dr M even danced and joked to make me laugh. From Maureen, our excellent nurse, to the warm front desk staff, every person made our experience the best.
Vienna, VA – Mar 07, 2019
Dr. Moragianni and the entire staff at CCRM would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Dr. Moragianni and her staff were absolutely amazing for my wife and I to work with. Every visit was personal and we were promptly seen at the scheduled time which is pretty much unheard of when dealing with physicians. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised that Dr. Moragianni was present for every visit and offered clear, concise insights and direction. Maureen, our nurse was also a pleasure to work with and always followed up with timely calls as promised after our in person visits. Dr. M
MAurice & Yoko Springer in Oakton, VA – Jan 31, 2019
Dr. Moragianni and the entire staff at CCRM would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Dr. Moragianni! After several unsuccessful IVF procedures at another popular fertility clinic in Northern Virginia, we decided to meet with Dr. Moragianni to see if she could offer us a different and more promising strategy. My husband and I are both in our mid and late forties so while we were very aware of the statistics, we still wanted to try everything. Dr. M spent an hour and a half with us during our first meeting and patien
Wesley in Leesburg, VA – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Was a patient of Dr Moragianni’s at a Fertilty clinic in the Boston area in 2014. . She is truly an advocate for her patients and will do her best to help you achieve your dream of becoming a parent or expanding your family. She has a personalized and caring approach and is So available to her clients.. After several failed attempts at another clinic. , we met her for a second opinion. Am a mother today because of her!
Boston, MA – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
We first met Dr M in 2015... She absolutely changed how we felt right away. It was such a scary time in our lives-all we wanted was a baby. Dr M held our hands when we needed it. She answered our questions and made the whole experience amazing. We now have a son who is 20 months and we are hoping to try again very soon. Dr M is a godsend. She can help you too!
Harrisville, RI – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Had a Consultation with Doctor Moragianni and we found her to be compassionate, informative, and friendly. We described our infertility issues to Dr. Moragianni, she answered all our questions to our satisfaction and she gave us solid advice in what our next steps were. Dr. Moragianni is an excellent Infertility Doctor, who I highly recommend !
Christopher in Boston, MA – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Dr. Moragianni. If we had not made our way to her I truly don’t think we would have our son. She is the most warm, genuine, and caring medical professional I’ve worked with. I felt completely confident in her knowledge and skills, and also in the fact that she was invested in our success and truly cared about helping us expand our family. Her sense of humor put us at ease and helped get us through some tough times. A remarkable doctor!
Jenny in MA – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moragianni?