Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female · Age 39

Dr. Moragianni

CCRM Northern Virginia

8010 Towers Crescent Dr Fl 5 Vienna, VA 22182

Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Vienna, VA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Moragianni accepts

Dr. Moragianni accepts the following insurance:

Virginia Health Network

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Moragianni treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Block
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Moragianni deeply cares about her patients and makes herself available to them as a healthcare partner and advocate in their journey towards parenthood.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moragianni

Dr. Moragianni?
Dr. Moragianni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD
I don’t have enough positive things to say about Dr. M! She does a great job at balancing hope with realism, all while maintaining a sense of humor. She’s also extremely experienced, accessible, compassionate, and personally invested in each and every one of her patients. We were previously at a different clinic for 2 years and had only negative transfers and miscarriages. Dr. M’s caring demeanor has been such a blessing through this process, especially in the midst of some really dark days and overcoming past traumas. I truly felt she made my mental health a priority, which really meant a lot. She and I both cried tears of happiness when I was discharged from CCRM a few months ago. I’m thrilled to share that my first transfer under her care worked, and things are going well so far. I am eternally grateful for Dr. Moragianni’s care and support!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
My husband and I feel incredibly fortunate to have found Dr. Moragianni and CCRM. We felt the full support of Dr. M's team throughout the journey. They thoroughly answered questions, gave sound recommendations, listened carefully, and consistently delivered a superb level of service. When I was very nervous before my retrieval procedure, Dr M even danced and joked to make me laugh. From Maureen, our excellent nurse, to the warm front desk staff, every person made our experience the best.
Dr. Moragianni and the entire staff at CCRM would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Dr. Moragianni and her staff were absolutely amazing for my wife and I to work with. Every visit was personal and we were promptly seen at the scheduled time which is pretty much unheard of when dealing with physicians. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised that Dr. Moragianni was present for every visit and offered clear, concise insights and direction. Maureen, our nurse was also a pleasure to work with and always followed up with timely calls as promised after our in person visits. Dr. M
Dr. Moragianni and the entire staff at CCRM would...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Dr. Moragianni! After several unsuccessful IVF procedures at another popular fertility clinic in Northern Virginia, we decided to meet with Dr. Moragianni to see if she could offer us a different and more promising strategy. My husband and I are both in our mid and late forties so while we were very aware of the statistics, we still wanted to try everything. Dr. M spent an hour and a half with us during our first meeting and patien
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Was a patient of Dr Moragianni’s at a Fertilty clinic in the Boston area in 2014. . She is truly an advocate for her patients and will do her best to help you achieve your dream of becoming a parent or expanding your family. She has a personalized and caring approach and is So available to her clients.. After several failed attempts at another clinic. , we met her for a second opinion. Am a mother today because of her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
We first met Dr M in 2015... She absolutely changed how we felt right away. It was such a scary time in our lives-all we wanted was a baby. Dr M held our hands when we needed it. She answered our questions and made the whole experience amazing. We now have a son who is 20 months and we are hoping to try again very soon. Dr M is a godsend. She can help you too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Had a Consultation with Doctor Moragianni and we found her to be compassionate, informative, and friendly. We described our infertility issues to Dr. Moragianni, she answered all our questions to our satisfaction and she gave us solid advice in what our next steps were. Dr. Moragianni is an excellent Infertility Doctor, who I highly recommend !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Dr. Moragianni. If we had not made our way to her I truly don’t think we would have our son. She is the most warm, genuine, and caring medical professional I’ve worked with. I felt completely confident in her knowledge and skills, and also in the fact that she was invested in our success and truly cared about helping us expand our family. Her sense of humor put us at ease and helped get us through some tough times. A remarkable doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
After struggling with infertility for over 5 years, my husband and I scheduled a consult with Dr. Moragianni. We had had many failed attempts with a previous provider and were extremely nervous and unsure if we had any chance of conceiving a child of our own. Dr. Moragianni was incredibly patient, kind and honest with us. Whenever we had questions, she was always a call away. With her help and expertise, we conceived our miracle baby within one year of our first consult. We are forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
I was a patient at a different fertility clinic in Boston, and although I was satisfied with my doctor I began to lose hope with the process. I had so many questions and needed a second opinion. I was encouraged to reach out to Dr. Moragianni. She was very straight forward with chances and yet managed to increase my hope instead of lowering it. Dr. Moragianni is bright, warm, patient, and takes the time to listen. She is everything a patient struggling with fertility issues hopes to have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
I recently met Dr. Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia and had a wonderful experience. She was compassionate, caring, and very knowledgeable about the entire fertility process. I was grateful to work with a doctor who was willing to help and answer all my questions. I look forward to continuing to work with Dr. Moragianni in the future.
Thank you very much for your kind words! Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?
Quite possibly one of the worst obgyn my wife and I have encountered. Never had follow up on our tests after calling. Interaction was rude patronizing and not clear at all
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moragianni?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Moragianni treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital