Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD

Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Vienna, VA. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read her story

8010 Towers Crescent Dr Fl 5

Vienna, VA 22182

Learn about Dr. Moragianni

Dr. Moragianni's Experience

Dr. Moragianni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Moragianni's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moragianni "Vasiliki A. Moragianni, MD, MS, FACOG is board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, as well as obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Moragianni, a native of Greece, graduated from Cornell University with a B.Sc. in Human Biology and then obtained a M.Sc. degree in Physiology & Biophysics from Georgetown University. She received her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine and completed an OB/GYN residency at Abington Memorial Hospital in Philadelphia. Following her residency, she completed her Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility fellowship at Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. She subsequently joined the faculty of Harvard Medical School as Clinical Instructor of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Biology, and was the Director of the International Patient Program at Boston IVF / Harvard Medical School. She later joined Fertility Solutions, a private practice with offices throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and was named Top Obstetrician/Gynecologist by the International Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists in 2013 and by the Consumers Research Council of America in 2014 and 2016. Dr. Moragianni has worked in private practice in the Northern Virginia area since 2015, before joining Dr. Mark Payson at CCRM Northern Virginia. She has authored over 20 peer-reviewed articles, has written numerous book chapters and continues to be involved in several clinical and translational research projects and presentations locally and around the world. Dr. Moragianni is an editor and reviewer for several journals, including Fertility & Sterility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Her significant contribution to the fields of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility is illustrated by the many prestigious awards she has received. Dr. Moragianni was elected ACOG Massachusetts Secretary/Treasurer, RESOLVE New England board member, as well as board member of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation (SGI) and the Chair of SGI's New Investigators Advisory Group. She is also a member of the Nomination and Election Committee of the New England Fertility Society (NEFS) and has served in the Harvard Academy of Medical Educators, the Harvard Joint Committee on the Status of Women, the New England Hellenic Medical & Dental Society, the Massachusetts Medical Society, and the Hellenic Medical Society of Philadelphia."

This content was provided by Dr. Moragianni "Dr. Moragianni deeply cares about her patients and makes herself available to them as a healthcare partner and advocate in their journey towards parenthood."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Georgetown University
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Moragianni has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Greek
  • Italian

Dr. Moragianni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moragianni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moragianni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moragianni to family and friends
Dr. Moragianni's Performance
in Leesburg, VA |
We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Dr. Moragianni! After several unsuccessful IVF procedures at another popular fertility clinic in Northern Virginia, we decided to meet with Dr. Moragianni to see if she could offer us a different and more promising strategy. My husband and I are both in our mid and late forties so while we were very aware of the statistics, we still wanted to try everything. Dr. M spent an hour and a half with us during our first meeting and patien
Boston, MA |
Was a patient of Dr Moragianni’s at a Fertilty clinic in the Boston area in 2014. . She is truly an advocate for her patients and will do her best to help you achieve your dream of becoming a parent or expanding your family. She has a personalized and caring approach and is So available to her clients.. After several failed attempts at another clinic. , we met her for a second opinion. Am a mother today because of her!
Harrisville, RI |
We first met Dr M in 2015... She absolutely changed how we felt right away. It was such a scary time in our lives-all we wanted was a baby. Dr M held our hands when we needed it. She answered our questions and made the whole experience amazing. We now have a son who is 20 months and we are hoping to try again very soon. Dr M is a godsend. She can help you too!
in Boston, MA |
Had a Consultation with Doctor Moragianni and we found her to be compassionate, informative, and friendly. We described our infertility issues to Dr. Moragianni, she answered all our questions to our satisfaction and she gave us solid advice in what our next steps were. Dr. Moragianni is an excellent Infertility Doctor, who I highly recommend !
in MA |
I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Dr. Moragianni. If we had not made our way to her I truly don’t think we would have our son. She is the most warm, genuine, and caring medical professional I’ve worked with. I felt completely confident in her knowledge and skills, and also in the fact that she was invested in our success and truly cared about helping us expand our family. Her sense of humor put us at ease and helped get us through some tough times. A remarkable doctor!
in Uxbridge |
After struggling with infertility for over 5 years, my husband and I scheduled a consult with Dr. Moragianni. We had had many failed attempts with a previous provider and were extremely nervous and unsure if we had any chance of conceiving a child of our own. Dr. Moragianni was incredibly patient, kind and honest with us. Whenever we had questions, she was always a call away. With her help and expertise, we conceived our miracle baby within one year of our first consult. We are forever grateful!
in Arlington |
I was a patient at a different fertility clinic in Boston, and although I was satisfied with my doctor I began to lose hope with the process. I had so many questions and needed a second opinion. I was encouraged to reach out to Dr. Moragianni. She was very straight forward with chances and yet managed to increase my hope instead of lowering it. Dr. Moragianni is bright, warm, patient, and takes the time to listen. She is everything a patient struggling with fertility issues hopes to have.
Washington, DC |
I recently met Dr. Moragianni at CCRM Northern Virginia and had a wonderful experience. She was compassionate, caring, and very knowledgeable about the entire fertility process. I was grateful to work with a doctor who was willing to help and answer all my questions. I look forward to continuing to work with Dr. Moragianni in the future.
Thank you very much for your kind words! Dr. Moragianni
Washington, DC |
Quite possibly one of the worst obgyn my wife and I have encountered. Never had follow up on our tests after calling. Interaction was rude patronizing and not clear at all
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry you had a negative experience at my previous practice. I have not worked there since April 2017, which probably explains some of the miscommunication that you experienced. I am proud to have since joined CCRM Northern Virginia, one of the national leaders in fertility care. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at 571-789-2100 or www.ccrmnova.com. Sincerely, Dr. Moragianni
Have you seen Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni, MD?

Visit Dr. Moragianni