Dr. Vashist Nobbee, MD

Dr. Vashist Nobbee, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Vashist Nobbee, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Roanoke, VA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Nobbee is affiliated with Lewisgale Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Nobbee

Dr. Nobbee's Experience

Dr. Nobbee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Nobbee The doctors of LewisGale Physicians are committed to providing patients with high quality, compassionate care that?s focused on helping you and your family lead healthier, happier lives. Our medical professionals have the clinical expertise and experience to ensure patients receive the most advanced treatments and technologies proven to get the best results possible. We are dedicated to serving this region and surpassing the expectations of every patient by always putting your needs first.

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Abnormal Thyroid
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Laryngitis
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Blepharitis
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Boil
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchospasm
  • Bruise of Face, Scalp, or Neck
  • Burn Injuries
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Canker Sore
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cluster Headache
  • Cold Sore
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Herpes Zoster Without Complication
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypercalcemia
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Knee Sprain
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nausea
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Prostatitis
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Tonsillitis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis

• Skin Biopsy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of West Indies/British Commonwealth
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University of Virginia
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Va Roanoke/Salem Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Nobbee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nobbee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nobbee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nobbee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nobbee to family and friends
Dr. Nobbee's Performance
in Roanoke, VA |
I have found Dr. Nobbee to be an extremely caring physician. I never feel rushed even though I am aware of how very busy he is. He is thoughtful about not only my health but contributing factors which may influence my well being. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Nobbee as my primary physician.
in Roanoke, VA |
Always helpful, respects patients.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is always genuinely caring & interested in knowing how you are doing. He takes time to asks questions & listens to your answers carefully to know what other questions may need to be asked. If a specialist is needed, he does his best to get you in quickly and then follows up with you after receiving the report. He takes time to explain procedures, results, etc. With Dr. Nobbee, you are a person seeking help, not just a patient to be run in and out. Thank you for caring Dr. Nobbee!
Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is very pleasant while professional, thorough and informative, and provides the very best care for his patients. All tests and lab results are handled expeditiously, and his support staff responds timely to calls / requests. I highly recommend Dr. Nobbee.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is professional, thorough and efficient. He answers all questions in easily understood everyday language. I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a medical professional. Richard Robers
in Roanoke Va |
Dr Nobbee has been our family Dr close to 20 years. He remains the same caring Dr. as he was in the beginning.
Roanoke |
Dr. Nobbee is an exceptional medical professional. He is very intelligent and it is easy to see why his knowledge of medicine is very vast. He will answer your questions and explain and advise as needed. He gets to know his patients by listening to them and discussing issues. He cares about giving his patients the best care he can. Dr. Nobbee, our primary physician, keeps informed as to our family's diagnostic tests and treatments even when we have been under the care of a specialist.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is the best! Knowledgeable, caring, efficient, thorough—all qualities that cause me to highly recommend him to others. He establishes a standard of excellence that can be seen in those who work with him. Everyone there is both patient-focused and professional. Dr. Nobbee is an excellent communicator, extremely well-informed of current trends and research, and sensitive to the health of his patients from a holistic perspective. I trust and respect his advice and care for my health
Kennett Square, PA |
Best thorough physician in SW Virginia.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr Nobbee provides me with excellent care, always follows up and sends reminders of future appointments
Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is so easy to talk to. He takes as much time with his patients as needed to explain information and that they understand the information before they leave his office. Dr. Nobbee is our family physician and part of our family. I will always recommend Dr. Nobbee to anyone who is looking for a physician.
in Hardy, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is a great physician. I so much appreciate the time he spent with me. I couldn't ask for any more. Of all the physicians I've had, he is at the top without question.
in Rocky Mount, VA |
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Nobbee to family and friends that would be fortunate to have him for a PCP. He is the greatest physician that I have had the pleasure to call my PCP. He is always interested in my well being, exceptional medical knowledge. He takes all the time necessary to discuss my well being. He is so very caring and professional. I am blessed beyond measure to have him as a friend and the very best PCP possible. I completely trust his decisions and medical advice.
in Salem, Va |
Dr. Nobbee is the perfect physician. I say that because he always spends the time to not only do a thorough examination of my issues, whether it be a routine physical, or a specific problem, but he also explains what is going on with my body, what my options are for addressing or not addressing the concern, and what the possible outcomes might be. I never feel that he is rushing through my visit to get to the next patient. I strongly recommend Dr. Nobbee..
in Roanoke,Va |
I have been coming to Dr Nobbee for years and I have never had a problem getting in to see him.He is very knowledgeable and he listens.I am a nurse and I first met him when he would come early to check on his patients before office hours and he treated them.I knew then that I wanted him for my doctor.
in Salem, VA |
Called in for a sick appointment and was seen quickly the same day. Excellent and professional care. Explained findings and treatment in detail. Takes his time with his patients. You never feel rushed in or out.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr Nobbee is an excellent doctor. He has been my Mom's Doctor since she moved to Roanoke in 2004 and she loves the care he gives her. He is so good about calling back when she has a concern and even has taken time out of his busy schedule to call and answer my questions and concerns. I feel that he is one of the best doctors in Roanoke and am so happy that my Mom chose him as her doctor.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr, Nobbee is the best internal medicine doctor in the Roanoke Valley.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee took me on as a new patient after having to take a leave of absence from work for multiple health issues. I had a heart issue that two cardiologist insisted was not my heart and three primary care doctors completely gave up on. Dr. Nobbee never gave up on me or my diagnosis and his care and recommendations lead to a full recovery and return to a normal productive life. I now see Dr. Nobbee once a year for physicals and could not imagine going to another doctor. I highly recommend!!!
in Roanoke, VA |
A true doctor, "caregiver" - truly takes the time EVERY visit to listen to your concerns, always remembers your conversations, and makes you feel like you are his only patient. He places your health as a top priority. He makes sure that you are comfortable with whatever regimen he feels is best for your current health needs and is willing to allow you to ask for a second opinion - he guides you in the best way possible, but yet you still feel like you have control over your health too.
Floyd, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nobbee' s for a few years. He is thorough in his exams, clear in his explanations of findings and respectful of my concerns in treatment planning. I plan to remain his patient for many years to come.
in Roanoke, Virginia |
I have been a patient of Dr Nobbee for many years and I would recommend him any day of the week to family members, friends, and co-workers. He is probably the most genuine, concerned and compassionate physician I have had in my 63 years. He is always on time and ask very detailed questions about your health.
Roanoke, VA |
great dr easy to talk to would recommend him to my friends and family staff is friendly and courteous
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr Nobbee's office is organized well and you are seen quickly and on time. However, this is not what is so important. Dr Nobbee is what is important. Dr Nobbee is very knowledgeable and personable. He spends ample time with the patient and explains situations very well. I am always impressed at his understanding of health situations and then makes very conclusive recommendations that are easy to understand. He is very thorough in understanding the situation.
in SALEM, VIRGINIA |
Dr. Nobbee is the perfect physician. He takes the time to listen to what the patient is saying. He is most compassionate and actually makes the patient feel as if he really cares about them. His attitude to the patient is very soft and comforting. He takes the time to really talk to the patient and be a good listener at the same time. He is willing to answer any questions from the patient and define his diagnosis and any tests that he may order for them. I highly recommend Dr Vashist Nobbee.
in Daleville Va |
I've been a patient of Dr Nobbie's for some years and I can honestly say that I never had a doctor that is truly concerned about my well-being.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is a through practitioner. He keeps current on treatment trends, and is an excellent communicator. He is a "patient first" physician.
Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is my idea of the ultimate physician. He is professional, extremely knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate, and makes certain you understand what your particular health situation is. He takes the time to explain his prognosis of your ailment and gives you his honest recommendation. My wife and I will be leaving Roanoke within the next year to a city 400 miles away. I will continue to have Dr. Nobbee be our physician. I completely trust him with my health concerns.
Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobee stays current in the field of medicine and takes special effort to provide excellent care.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is a true professional in every sense of the word. He has great bedside manner & is very caring about his patients. He explains things in simple terms so you understand what he is talking about. He doesn't rush through his appointment with you. I am glad that he is my doctor.
in Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee's staff is excellent, efficient and so caring. Dr. Nobbee is the best doctor I have ever had. He is so knowledgeable and caring. He listens and has excellent medical knowledge and is so open to what the patient says. I feel very good facing this aging process that offers challenges each day as long as I have such a great doctor like Dr. Nobbee who will be there with me to face what comes. Please treat him well, he is a jewel and LG is lucky to have him.
in Roanoke, VA |
We tell everyone we talk to regarding health about Dr. Nobbee. He is by far the best doctor we have had in many years. He is friendly, cheerful, thorough, and goes the extra mile to make sure his patients have the best care available. He really listens and all questions are answered satisfactorily with ample helpful information added. He also is very observant and will ask questions we didn't think about. We feel so blessed having the privilege of being under his watch. Recommended highly.
in Salem, VA |
Dr.Nobbee is a very good Dr. and he is ready to talk to you. He cares about you and your health. I would recommend to all my friends. The best Dr. I have ever had.
in Salem, VA |
My husband and I BOTH have had Dr. Nobbee as OUR doctors for quite a few years. We have found him to be most caring and very knowledgeable in all aspects of our care.
in Roanoke, VA |
I feel Dr. Nobbee is a great doctor who takes his time and cares about his patients. Te wait time is reasonable and explains everything about your health to you including changes he wants you to make in medications and why.
in Salem, Va |
I have numerous friends who are patients of Dr. Nobbee and their comments were out-standing! Consequently, my expectations were high. I was not disappointed. Dr. Nobbee immediately made me feel very comfortable . His examination was thorough and I soon learned that he can very quickly diagnosis an issue and explain how it will be managed. I am very thankful for his insight and that he will be treating my health issues.
Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is probably the physician who is best in explaining our medical conditions and the treatment. He educates us about lifestyle changes we can make to improve our health beyond taking medication. We have recommended Dr. Nobbee's practice to a few of our friends who are searching for a physician who cares and is well informed regarding the latest methods of treating the total person.
Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee has an excellent bedside manner. He is informative without being pedantic. He listens (a vanishing of primary care)
in Troutville VA |
I you want a complete accurate evaluation of your health. Dr. Nobbee is your man. He is extremely knowledgeable and very intelligent. I am very blessed to have Dr. Nobbee as my primary care physician.
Covesville, VA |
Superb physician with excellent bedsheets manners. My wife and I feel most fortunate to be cared for the the BEST doctor in the Roanoke Valley!
in Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee has been my doctor for about 12 years. He was recommended to me by doctors who said he was there personal physician. They were correct. Dr. Nobbee always makes you feel that he is your friend and will spend whatever time you need, not making you feel like you are on a assembly line like most doctors. In my 12 year experience Dr. Nobbee has never been one minute late for an appointment. Can you say that about any other doctor. Thanks Dr. Nobbee for caring about your patients.
in Lady Lake, FL |
I am a retired RN and have known him for many Years. He is the kindest, most sincere and caring Dr. I have ever been associated with. His knowledge regarding all medical problems amazes me every time I see him. I moved to Florida but return to Roanoke every 6 months to have my check ups. He is wonderful.
Salem, VA |
Undoubtedly the best Dr. on the East Coast. Have never asked him a question that he didn't know the answer or stated "I will find out".
in Troutville, VA |
Dr. Vashist Nobbee is and exceptional physician. He explains everything in detail when he is examining you. He is an outstanding physician.
in Franklin County, Va. |
If you are new to the Salem/Roanoke area or you aren't satisfied with your healthcare provider, I can strongly recommend Dr. Nobbee. He has a great bedside manner, will take the time to make sure that you understand your health needs and help form a plan to put you at ease. I have numerous friends and family that call him their doctor, we all love him. The facility , outside and inside is user friendly and the staff from the front desk to the lab are professional but friendly.
in Union Hall, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is an excellent doctor. The first time my husband and I visited , dr. Nobbee did not have to ask us questions.......he had read all about past illnesses and surgeries........he was already prepared.Most doctors let you tell them and bring them up to date. He is very efficient, listens and helps solve the problem at the moment. Highly recommend if you want a great doctor.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr Nobbee is one of the most caring and patient friendly my husband and I have experienced. He listens and totally cares about our health and welfare. We totally recommend him to any of our friends that are in need of a family doctor. Wayne & Linda Perdue
Richlands, VA |
Takes his time with you, listens, and gives through answers to your questions . He is a wealth of knowledge regarding medical issues. Takes an interest in not just you but their family as well.
in Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is so caring and really takes the time to get to know his patients. He is very knowledgeable and I feel very comfortable being in his care.
in Roanoke Va |
Dr Nobbee is very knowledgeable. He takes time and answers all of my questions and provides detailed reports of my labs. Often he handwrites on them so I know he is watching over my results. He is very kind and I know that he cares. Whenever I call in with a question or need for an appointment I have received a call back in a timely fashion. Dr Nobbee is one of a kind and I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Vashist Nobbee, MD?
Are you Dr. Nobbee?

Tricare
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Midwest Health Plan