Learn about Dr. Nobbee

The doctors of LewisGale Physicians are committed to providing patients with high quality, compassionate care that?s focused on helping you and your family lead healthier, happier lives. Our medical professionals have the clinical expertise and experience to ensure patients receive the most advanced treatments and technologies proven to get the best results possible. We are dedicated to serving this region and surpassing the expectations of every patient by always putting your needs first.

Dr. Nobbee's Experience

Dr. Nobbee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Stroke
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Joint Injection
  • Skin Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of West Indies/British Commonwealth
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University of Virginia
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Va Roanoke/Salem Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Nobbee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nobbee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nobbee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nobbee's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nobbee to family and friends
Dr. Nobbee's Performance
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is a through practitioner. He keeps current on treatment trends, and is an excellent communicator. He is a "patient first" physician.
Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is my idea of the ultimate physician. He is professional, extremely knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate, and makes certain you understand what your particular health situation is. He takes the time to explain his prognosis of your ailment and gives you his honest recommendation. My wife and I will be leaving Roanoke within the next year to a city 400 miles away. I will continue to have Dr. Nobbee be our physician. I completely trust him with my health concerns.
Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobee stays current in the field of medicine and takes special effort to provide excellent care.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is a true professional in every sense of the word. He has great bedside manner & is very caring about his patients. He explains things in simple terms so you understand what he is talking about. He doesn't rush through his appointment with you. I am glad that he is my doctor.
in Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee's staff is excellent, efficient and so caring. Dr. Nobbee is the best doctor I have ever had. He is so knowledgeable and caring. He listens and has excellent medical knowledge and is so open to what the patient says. I feel very good facing this aging process that offers challenges each day as long as I have such a great doctor like Dr. Nobbee who will be there with me to face what comes. Please treat him well, he is a jewel and LG is lucky to have him.
in Roanoke, VA |
We tell everyone we talk to regarding health about Dr. Nobbee. He is by far the best doctor we have had in many years. He is friendly, cheerful, thorough, and goes the extra mile to make sure his patients have the best care available. He really listens and all questions are answered satisfactorily with ample helpful information added. He also is very observant and will ask questions we didn't think about. We feel so blessed having the privilege of being under his watch. Recommended highly.
in Salem, VA |
Dr.Nobbee is a very good Dr. and he is ready to talk to you. He cares about you and your health. I would recommend to all my friends. The best Dr. I have ever had.
in Salem, VA |
My husband and I BOTH have had Dr. Nobbee as OUR doctors for quite a few years. We have found him to be most caring and very knowledgeable in all aspects of our care.
in Roanoke, VA |
I feel Dr. Nobbee is a great doctor who takes his time and cares about his patients. Te wait time is reasonable and explains everything about your health to you including changes he wants you to make in medications and why.
in Salem, Va |
I have numerous friends who are patients of Dr. Nobbee and their comments were out-standing! Consequently, my expectations were high. I was not disappointed. Dr. Nobbee immediately made me feel very comfortable . His examination was thorough and I soon learned that he can very quickly diagnosis an issue and explain how it will be managed. I am very thankful for his insight and that he will be treating my health issues.
Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is probably the physician who is best in explaining our medical conditions and the treatment. He educates us about lifestyle changes we can make to improve our health beyond taking medication. We have recommended Dr. Nobbee's practice to a few of our friends who are searching for a physician who cares and is well informed regarding the latest methods of treating the total person.
Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee has an excellent bedside manner. He is informative without being pedantic. He listens (a vanishing of primary care)
in Troutville VA |
I you want a complete accurate evaluation of your health. Dr. Nobbee is your man. He is extremely knowledgeable and very intelligent. I am very blessed to have Dr. Nobbee as my primary care physician.
in Rocky Mt, Va |
I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Nobbee to all my family and friends. He is the most professional, courteous and caring PCP that anyone could have. His vast knowledge of the medical field is amazing. He is always listening to the patient with great care and concern and his diagnosis of the medical condition is always correct. It is my pleasure to have been a patient of his for many years. There is no better PCP in our area. He takes time with each one and is so caring.
Covesville, VA |
Superb physician with excellent bedsheets manners. My wife and I feel most fortunate to be cared for the the BEST doctor in the Roanoke Valley!
in Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee has been my doctor for about 12 years. He was recommended to me by doctors who said he was there personal physician. They were correct. Dr. Nobbee always makes you feel that he is your friend and will spend whatever time you need, not making you feel like you are on a assembly line like most doctors. In my 12 year experience Dr. Nobbee has never been one minute late for an appointment. Can you say that about any other doctor. Thanks Dr. Nobbee for caring about your patients.
in Lady Lake, FL |
I am a retired RN and have known him for many Years. He is the kindest, most sincere and caring Dr. I have ever been associated with. His knowledge regarding all medical problems amazes me every time I see him. I moved to Florida but return to Roanoke every 6 months to have my check ups. He is wonderful.
Salem, VA |
Undoubtedly the best Dr. on the East Coast. Have never asked him a question that he didn't know the answer or stated "I will find out".
in Troutville, VA |
Dr. Vashist Nobbee is and exceptional physician. He explains everything in detail when he is examining you. He is an outstanding physician.
in Franklin County, Va. |
If you are new to the Salem/Roanoke area or you aren't satisfied with your healthcare provider, I can strongly recommend Dr. Nobbee. He has a great bedside manner, will take the time to make sure that you understand your health needs and help form a plan to put you at ease. I have numerous friends and family that call him their doctor, we all love him. The facility , outside and inside is user friendly and the staff from the front desk to the lab are professional but friendly.
in Union Hall, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is an excellent doctor. The first time my husband and I visited , dr. Nobbee did not have to ask us questions.......he had read all about past illnesses and surgeries........he was already prepared.Most doctors let you tell them and bring them up to date. He is very efficient, listens and helps solve the problem at the moment. Highly recommend if you want a great doctor.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr Nobbee is one of the most caring and patient friendly my husband and I have experienced. He listens and totally cares about our health and welfare. We totally recommend him to any of our friends that are in need of a family doctor. Wayne & Linda Perdue
Richlands, VA |
Takes his time with you, listens, and gives through answers to your questions . He is a wealth of knowledge regarding medical issues. Takes an interest in not just you but their family as well.
in Salem, VA |
Dr. Nobbee is so caring and really takes the time to get to know his patients. He is very knowledgeable and I feel very comfortable being in his care.
in Roanoke Va |
Dr Nobbee is very knowledgeable. He takes time and answers all of my questions and provides detailed reports of my labs. Often he handwrites on them so I know he is watching over my results. He is very kind and I know that he cares. Whenever I call in with a question or need for an appointment I have received a call back in a timely fashion. Dr Nobbee is one of a kind and I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.
in Roanoke VA |
Always a great experience. First time scheduling appointment on the patient portal, very easy. I do have a comment about txt received to remind me of appointment. Every time at 2 AM, my phone would wake me up that I had a txt. Maybe someone can change that?
Have you seen Dr. Vashist Nobbee, MD?
Are you Dr. Nobbee?

Tricare
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Midwest Health Plan