Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD

Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Government Medical College in 1973 and specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.Read his story

7777 Forest Ln Ste C612

Dallas, TX 75230

Learn about Dr. Rai

Dr. Rai's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rai "First, I am committed to your safety. That is most important. Second, I will make sure you have a complete understanding of every aspects of the procedure you are considering. I will take the time to answer all of your questions. I want to ensure that you have realistic expectations of the results we can achieve as well as a clear understanding of the potential risks. Third, I am focused on ensuring that I bring out your unique beauty based on your goals. Please call my office to schedule your private consultation."

This content was provided by Dr. Rai "Our philosophy is safety first.  Dr. Rai is available to all his patients before, during and after surgery.  Even when a house call is needed, he is there for his patients.

In addition, we believe that a fully informed and educated patient is the best patient and we take the time to make sure each and every patient fully understands every aspect of the procedure they are considering.

The bottom line: We treat every patient with honesty, respect & exceptional care."

• Plastic Surgery

• Cmdnj-Rutgers Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Cornell Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Rai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rai's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rai

4.3

Dr. Rai?
Dr. Rai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD
If you want to have a big black scar on your body for the rest of your life, go to Dr Rai, He sure can take care of it in a heartbeat,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Dr. Rai was beyond wonderful! From my first consultation to my post op appointments he was kind, understanding, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I was at ease with him and his staff from the very start. He listened to what I had to say and delivered incredible results. The outcome of my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Dr. Rai has performed multiple procedures on me and he is the only cosmetic surgeon that I would ever consider. He is patient, caring, skilled and a perfectionist. Great staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Wow! What an awesome experience it was having my procedure with Dr. Rai and his phenomenal staff!! There is absolutely NOTHING that I would change about my experience or treatment. From the consultation, to the breast augmentation itself, all the way through recovery, Dr, Rai and his staff...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Dr. Rai has given me back confidence and shed light into my life. I have a high level of anxiety, but I was able to trust Dr. Rai quickly. He is genuinely caring-- and deeply dedicated to his work. He is a true 'artist' in cosmetic surgery. I am truly grateful for Dr. Rai and his staffs' care to...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rai?