Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD

Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Read his story

7777 Forest Ln Ste C612

Dallas, TX 75230

Learn about Dr. Rai

Dr. Rai's Experience

Dr. Rai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Rai's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rai "First, I am committed to your safety. That is most important. Second, I will make sure you have a complete understanding of every aspects of the procedure you are considering. I will take the time to answer all of your questions. I want to ensure that you have realistic expectations of the results we can achieve as well as a clear understanding of the potential risks. Third, I am focused on ensuring that I bring out your unique beauty based on your goals. Please call my office to schedule your private consultation."

This content was provided by Dr. Rai "Our philosophy is safety first.  Dr. Rai is available to all his patients before, during and after surgery.  Even when a house call is needed, he is there for his patients.

In addition, we believe that a fully informed and educated patient is the best patient and we take the time to make sure each and every patient fully understands every aspect of the procedure they are considering.

The bottom line: We treat every patient with honesty, respect & exceptional care."

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

• Cornell Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Rochester General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Rai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rai to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Rai's Performance
Keller, TX |
Dr. Rai has performed multiple procedures on me and he is the only cosmetic surgeon that I would ever consider. He is patient, caring, skilled and a perfectionist. Great staff as well.
in Dallas, TX |
Wow! What an awesome experience it was having my procedure with Dr. Rai and his phenomenal staff!! There is absolutely NOTHING that I would change about my experience or treatment. From the consultation, to the breast augmentation itself, all the way through recovery, Dr, Rai and his staff maintained the utmost professionalism, experience, friendliness and passion. They are all excellent at their craft and work together as a great team. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rai and his staff to anyone
in Dallas |
Dr. Rai has given me back confidence and shed light into my life. I have a high level of anxiety, but I was able to trust Dr. Rai quickly. He is genuinely caring-- and deeply dedicated to his work. He is a true 'artist' in cosmetic surgery. I am truly grateful for Dr. Rai and his staffs' care to help me rid of the unsightly reminder of the past. The scar that I have was 'corrected' and made into a side-to-side scar through abdominoplasty.
in Arlington |
I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Rai in March, 2016 and I couldn't be more happy with my results. Any time I had a question, Dr. Rai and his staff were easily accessible, even after hours. I would recommend Dr. Rai to anyone considering this procedure. Dr Rai and his staff really made it a great experience.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
Dr. Rai is phenomenal! He has a true and genuine concern for the well-being of patients. He was extremely professional and kind. I underwent a tummy tuck in 2015 and am more than pleased with the results. He is a physician that takes pride in his work and puts an emphasis on the beauty of female anatomy. Dr. Rai is wonderful!!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Rai removed a lump (in a private area) with skill. You cannot even tell it was ever there. I was told by other doctors that removing it might leave an unsightly depressing or hole where the lump had been but no problem for Dr. Rai. I also had excess skin removed in the vaginal area & very pleased with the result.
Have you seen Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Are you Dr. Rai?