Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD

Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Government Medical College in 1973 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

7777 Forest Ln Ste C612

Dallas, TX 75230

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rai's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rai's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Skin Laxity
  • Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharochalasis
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Our philosophy is safety first.  Dr. Rai is available to all his patients before, during and after surgery.  Even when a house call is needed, he is there for his patients.
In addition, we believe that a fully informed and educated pa...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.3

Dr. Rai?
Dr. Rai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD
If you want to have a big black scar on your body for the rest of your life, go to Dr Rai, He sure can take care of it in a heartbeat,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Dr. Rai was beyond wonderful! From my first consultation to my post op appointments he was kind, understanding, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. I was at ease with him and his staff from the very start. He listened to what I had to say and delivered incredible results. The outcome of my surgery was better than I had dreamed! My results look natural and as if my body was always meant to look this way. I would recommend Dr. Rai to anyone anywhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Dr. Rai has performed multiple procedures on me and he is the only cosmetic surgeon that I would ever consider. He is patient, caring, skilled and a perfectionist. Great staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Wow! What an awesome experience it was having my procedure with Dr. Rai and his phenomenal staff!! There is absolutely NOTHING that I would change about my experience or treatment. From the consultation, to the breast augmentation itself, all the way through recovery, Dr, Rai and his staff maintained the utmost professionalism, experience, friendliness and passion. They are all excellent at their craft and work together as a great team. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rai and his staff to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Dr. Rai has given me back confidence and shed light into my life. I have a high level of anxiety, but I was able to trust Dr. Rai quickly. He is genuinely caring-- and deeply dedicated to his work. He is a true 'artist' in cosmetic surgery. I am truly grateful for Dr. Rai and his staffs' care to help me rid of the unsightly reminder of the past. The scar that I have was 'corrected' and made into a side-to-side scar through abdominoplasty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Rai in March, 2016 and I couldn't be more happy with my results. Any time I had a question, Dr. Rai and his staff were easily accessible, even after hours. I would recommend Dr. Rai to anyone considering this procedure. Dr Rai and his staff really made it a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Dr. Rai is phenomenal! He has a true and genuine concern for the well-being of patients. He was extremely professional and kind. I underwent a tummy tuck in 2015 and am more than pleased with the results. He is a physician that takes pride in his work and puts an emphasis on the beauty of female anatomy. Dr. Rai is wonderful!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?
Dr. Rai removed a lump (in a private area) with skill. You cannot even tell it was ever there. I was told by other doctors that removing it might leave an unsightly depressing or hole where the lump had been but no problem for Dr. Rai. I also had excess skin removed in the vaginal area & very pleased with the result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vasdev Rai, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rai?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rai treats patients.